Chapter 34

My Husband and I are 2 Different Types of Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Hi, Luhan. You're awake."

 "Where's Jung Hee? WHere is she?! Is she okay?" Luhan shouoted  at the nurse as he woke up in a hospital bed.

 "H-Ham Jung Hee? She's--"

 "Where is she? Is she okay?" Luhan grabbed hold on to the nurse's shoulders.

 "Uhh, yes. She's fine.."

 "How is she? How's her baby? Is anything at all wrong?!" Luhan shouted as he tried to get out of the bed, without a reply, she opened the door to your room. Luhan slowly got up, and walked towards you. Held you hands...

 "L-Luhan..?"

 "Jung Hee-ah~ Are you okay? How are you feeling? How's baby Jae Eun?" Luhan asked in a soft, but worried tone.
_______________________________________________

 "Sehun!"

 "Hyuna! Get off of me! There is somewhere I have to get and I have to get there now!"  Sehun shouoted.

 "Sehun! Where the hell are you going!? Why wouldn't you tell me?!"

 "God damn it! Get the off of me!" Sehun faced Hyuna immediately, and forced himself to kiss Hyuna's lips.

 "Sehun!" she shouted, still not satisfied. Sehun ran his hands trough his hair, and stared at Hyuna straight in the eyes,

 " you! you! you!" Sehun yelled. Hyuna brought a hand up, and slapped Sehun's cheek,

 " you!" she shouted.

 "Get the away from me, damn it." Sehun pushed Hyuna. She hits the corner of the table with her stomache. She moans in pain, and Sehun looks back at her.

 "S-Sehun.." she faked a whine.

 "You're not bleeding. You're not pregnant?" Sehun asked..

 "Sehun!" she dropped to he knees.

 "You're not pregnant!? You're not pregnant!? You're not pregnant!" Sehun shouted.

 "Sehun! Sehun! Calm down! Sehun!" Hyuna stood back up, and grabbed Sehun's neck.

 "No.. No, No! You're not pregnant! WHy am I even here!? I only came here to be responsible of that child! But the kid never exist!? I'm so ing stupid!" Sehun laughed because of himself, an idiotic fool.
"I'm ing stupid!"

 "Sehun! You love me!" Hyuna complained.

 "I loved the kid. I never loved you." Sehun looked into Hyuna's evil eyes.

 "No. You said you loved me!"

 "I did! I said I did! But I don't! I loved your kid who was also a part of you! I didn't want to hurt the kid! I only came here to guard you because if I didn;t come to you, you'd do something stupid to yourself and the kid! But the kid doesn't live, so go do something stupid, I wouldn't give a ." Sehun jerked his arm away from Hyuna's hand.

 "Will you at least miss me?" she called out in surrender.

 "I will. I will miss the way you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter