The Dorks III

Loving In Another Shoe

-규 현.KYU HYUN-

That's nice.

Uwh, good, good.

Ahh, too small. Next.

Getting there. Carry on.

Yes! Finally it came!

Huh, that was tough. Okay, now I can get out of this room and go be proud of myself.

Oh, my hyungs are not going to believe me. And they thought I couldn't do it.

Seriously, did they think, I, Cho Kyu Hyun are not able to do this kind of things? Aisy, their brain are tricking them. So, I'm not blaming then. Their brains are at fault. Well, whatever it is, I did it!

"Hyungs!" I called them while approaching the couch in the living room. They all looked amazed. See, told you they thought I couldn't do it. Seriously, in this world, there are two items always fighting and the winner is always the same. The first item, is myself. The second item, is 'the impossible'. It's what mother nature wants, that 'the impossible' would always lose to me. That means, there are nothing that are impossible to me!

Haha. I think by this time Superman is acknowledging my greatness and ripping off the 'S' label on his tight suit out of shame. Well if I have a body like Superman than I'll make him give the tight suit to me. For now, let's just leave Superman and his tight suit alone.

So now, you're wondering what heroic thing I did right? Haha.

Stop it guys! It's not about winning on Starcraft again. I do that ten times a day.

Now, back to the story. I just d...

"YAH KYUHYUN! WE TOLD YOU TO READ BOOKS FOR COLLEGE IN YOUR ROOM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE NOW?! I'LL SERIOUSLY CHOP THAT LAPTOP OF YOURS AND ASK RYEOWOOK MAKE KIMCHI PANCAKES OUT OF IT!" Donghae sounded cute while trying to be angry. Of course he's not angry. Kangin told him to scream at me because I'll only listen to Donghae. What a cute hyung Donghae is. Who screams angrily at someone while smiling? Only Donghae out of the people in the world can.

Yeah, there you go. The heroic thing I did was reading a book. You're amazed right?

"It's only been 5 minutes. What kind of book are you reading? ?!" Eunhyuk joined in attempt to 'scold' me for not reading books.

"What? ? Me? Uwhh, good one Hyukjae hyung. I know those are the kind of books you read." I'm a genius at talking back.

"Are you sure it's only been 5 minutes? I think I read that book for 5 hours already. By the way, my hands are shaking when I'm reading the book." As soon as I said that cutely, everyone's expression changed into worries.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?"

"Where? Where do you feel pain?"

I just love it when the members care for me. However, I tend to use their care for me wrongly. Hey, but not always Only when my computer game keeps calling my name.

So I walked weakly to the computer table, sat in front of my laptop and put up an act that made me look so sick.

"Nothing hyungs. It's just, it's just.." Oh, seriously, give me an award now! I'm the best actor ever.

Then I turned my expression brighter and grinned from ear to ear.

"Aniyo, my hands are shaking because lack of games. You see, my computer games are already summoning me. Nothing I can do about it. Finally! Oh, I miss you my laptop!" My laptop also seemed to be a lot happier seing my face now.

The other members let out a sigh.

"I give up."

"Me, too. Training an ant to join weight-lifting would be easier."

"I think games and Kyu Hyun are a soul before birth. Somehow, the game got lost before being able to be born through a human and now is reincarnated into a computer game. Yup, that's a great theory."

"He only read the book for 5 minutes. 5 minutes I tell you, 5 minutes and he's suffering from Parkinson's Disease because his 5 minutes are used on books instead of games."

The babblings are fine, I don't mind any of them. These hyungs just care for me very much and I really like them.
Anyway, Starcraft, here I come.

*hours passed*

"Time to eat my children." There's Ryeowook calling out all the members to eat after he finished cooking.

Cooking is Ryeowook's specialty. Once I tried cooking ramen for the members, just to show how kind I am. Well, I have to beat Ryeowook at something, other than his height, right? Luck is always repelling me I guess, because my ramen was too bland and my hyungs put a yellow tape blocking the kitchen's entrance saying, 'EVERYONE BUT KYUHYUN IS WELCOMED"

Ryeowook is a year older than me, but he still seems like he doesn't want to get rid of his PREVIOUS magnae status. He's just too cute with his high cheekbones. Yeah, I'm jealous. Oh well, at least the facts say I'm the magnae, so acting spoiled won't bother them, right?

"Donghae hyung! Feed me!" I'm superb at being spoiled to gain attention.

Unfortunately, I asked the wrong person.

"Hyukjae ah, feed me!" Just then Donghae hyung acts cute with Hyukjae hyung.

Donghae hyung has a handsome face, REALLY handsome, like a prince coming out of a romantic comic.

That's what everyone thought, until they live with him.

He really is a kid actually, very incongruent with his handsome face. I guess I can say I seem more mature than he is. Really! Believe me on this one, people!

Donghae hyung is really like a big brother to me. We're really close ever since I became a trainee. He called a lot too when I'm recovering from the accident at the hospital.

Well, now I might as well act cute with Hyukjae hyung.

So I took my chopstick and grabbed some ramen from his bowl and said cutely, "Hyukjae hyung, I'll take some of this okay."

Then suddenly Hyukjae hyung became serious.

"Yah, take it all then." He pushed the bowl to me, looking slightly pissed.

Right, I just had to forget he doesn't like people touching his food. Odd huh? Even Shindong hyung isn't like this.

Screw that, I'll find a way to make it up to him. Some magazines maybe? ?
Oh no, my pure mind is being contaminated because of the members!
Oh, poor my pure, young soul.

===========================================================
-하 영.HA YOUNG-

Argh, the pain!

It's killing me! Help me!

Seriously, my brain is screaming for SOS. Too much information is coming in. Oh, no! Is it possible for my head to explode? Is it? The boys at the foster home once told me a story that a guy's head exploded for no reason.

And since when did you believed those boys, Ha Young?

Okay, so after Hae Rin's long explanation, my head is crammed with more informations.

For now, I know that the Super Junior army with their great strategy to conquer the world consists of a bullied leader, a Cinderella, a man going through the extraordinary to be manly, a guy who lives to eat, a religious person who cares for only his sins, a magnae whom before birth had a twin named 'computer games', a chef who is the group's personal cook, a handsome prince whose body is older than his mind, and an anchovy who gets mad when people touch his food.

"Ha Young ah, let's take a break. My throat is getting sore because of all this story-telling." Hae Rin coughed a bit to clear .

"Your throat? My head is telling me that a bomb is implanted in my brain and is going to explode soon! I think a break would stop the explosion too." I replied kiddingly.

We both laughed at ourselves. Well, nine down, four to go.

===========================================================
-예 성.YE SUNG-

"Sit."

"Stay."

"Roll over."

"Now, jump!"

"Good turtle!

It's really amazing how a turtle can do all these dog tricks. In my imagination, of course. I wonder when my turtle is really going to do those tricks. I think I should feed him with a bone, just like the dogs.

Now, where did they put the fish bones from our dinner leftovers last night? Maybe I should call the cleaner ajumma and ask her. Nah, it must be in the fridge.

"Yah ,what are you doing in the fridge?" Hankyung loooked shocked seing Ye Sung in the fridge. LITERALLY in the fridge.

Now what should I answer? Oh yeah, just tell him I'm looking for food, duh.

"I'm hot, the fridge is cooling me down." That's my best interpretation of 'looking for food'.

"It's winter! Get out of there, I need to take out ingredients for my fried rice." Hankyung ordered. He knows how small my body is, so, I know he's just jealous he can't sit in the fridge too.

There goes my chance of feeding my turtle with bones.

Wait!

Maybe fried rice would be good for turtles too. I'm clever!

It's still early, the members are still sleeping I think.
Now is the time!

I left Hankyung at the kitchen and proceeded to the others' rooms.

"Don't do anything stupid or make any noise or make the members make any noise." Hankyung said slowly.

Unfortunately, with his slow voice and 'beyond perfect' pronounciation, I heard him say,
"Don't be a cupid and ask the members to make some noise." I don't get the cupid part, but, whatever.

Let's go.

Aww, look at that. The sweet pumpkin is drooling. Let me wipe those drools for Sungmin.

"Hyung! What are you doing now?!" Sungmin woke up when I was trying to wipe off his drool. Hey, I'm just trying to be a caring brother like I used too.

"You're drooling. I'm just trying to clean it." I'm being honest here! Jongmallo.

"I'm not drooling, and if I really am, my drools would be at the edge of my lips. Why are you trying to wipe my philtrum?!" Okay, busted. No, it's just that his upper lips seemed to call my name, asking me to try touching them.

I still can't understand why they said I'm weird though. Can't they hear the voices of their upper lips calling out my name to touch them? Aisy, these deaf people.

Well, at least I granted Hankyung's wish to make some noise.

Think positive Ye Sung. We have thirteen members. Sungmin is not the only one with lips.

I peeked into the other room and saw Kibum still deeply in his sleep. I'm his hyung, he can't be mad at me, right?

My finger is getting closer to touch his lips.

Just a bit more.

Careful, don't wake him up.

"Yesung hyung, you better stop what you're trying to do now or your turtle is going to regret ever seing my face in every of his incarnation." Suddenly Kibum spoke with his eyes still tightly closed and his body not moving an inch. I would think he's just sleep-talking and forget his threats, but I couldn't risk my turtle's life. Nooo, not my sweet dog-like turtle!

Aisy, no fun this morning.

===========================================================
-해 린.HAE RIN-

Oh no, it's been days I didn't go out and meet the boys.

Donghae must be worried.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good one, Hae Rin! You created the joke of the year!

Well, he'll suspect something if he doesn't hear my babbling. I bet his ears miss my babbling voice.

'Yah! My mind seemed to excited on this vacation that I forgot to tell you I'm going on vacation. I know you're out of my shoes to torture, so, have fun doing other beneficial stuff, like exercising. But I doubt your body can withstand the exercises. Haha.
-The best girl in the world with tons of shoes, Hae Rin.-'

SEND.

I bet he'll hit the gym right after reading the message. His mind really is like a child, can't stand being challenged.

Ah, finally, the chapters of Super Junior are done being told. Argh, my throat.

===========================================================
-하 영.HA YOUNG-

I never knew a miracle could happen.

The first time I saw a miracle happen is when I bought a bottle of water from a vending machine and two bottles of water came out instead of one.

Now, the second miracle is happening.

My brain cells are still working even after we finish studying about Super Junior!

This should be put into The Guinness Book of Records. Is that what they call it? I think so.

Now I know all the army members.

A bullied, motherly-like leader.
A Cinderella.
A man going through the extraordinary to be manly.
A guy who lives to eat.
A religious hottie who cares for only his sins.
A magnae whom before birth had a twin named 'computer games'.
A chef who is the group's personal cook.
A handsome prince whose body grew too fast than his mind.
An anchovy who gets mad when people touch his food.
A y-voiced singer who trains his pet turtle like a dog.
A chinese guy with outstanding Korean pronounciation.
A guy so cute and sweet that puts sweet pumpkins to shame.
A young man who is brave to threaten his hyung even in his sleep.

All that's left is to meet them. Perfect.

And when I thought the sufferings have ended, the world betrayed me.

I should've guessed, as if the world never went behind my back before.

===========================================================
A/N: Here's another update. Apologies for errors and my explanation on the characters if you don't like it.
I'm literally waiting for your comment everyday, so, be kind and leave a word okay?
Thanks for reading!
Gotta get new ideas.

20100411