Dorks Going On A Trip!

Loving In Another Shoe

 

-규현.KYU HYUN-

 

Aish. What is wrong with me?! I feel like I’ll go mad soon. Might as well just call the mental hospital, check if there’s a room available for me.

 

Yes, hello, mental hospital? I want to book a room under the name Mr. Perfect Kyuhyun. Apparently I’m suffering from a mental disturbance due to that thing called Love and Jealousy. Get me the best doctor you have.

 

Next, I’m calling my lawyer! Hello, Mr. Lawyer? I need to sue something. Why? Because it’s causing me to be admitted to the mental hospital! Sue these things called Love and Jealousy, if you don’t then I’ll go study law and become hot-handsome-y lawyer and bring this case to the court myself!

 

SMACK.

 

Okay, enough of smacking and imagining, my head hurts.

 

You guys want to know what’s going on right? I’ll tell you the full story.

 

You see, ever since I confessed to that short legs, I’ve been trying to get close to her, have some ‘us’ time. But EVERYTIME we’re in the middle of either holding hands quietly, or just try to sit next to each other, one person ALWAYS try to meddle.

 

Did I say person? Sorry, I meant a fish. Donghae hyung.

 

And weird enough, that devil will attend to whatever Donghae hyung is ranting about, be it his hungry, or wants help cleaning his aquarium, or buying food to feed the sharks! I guess she wants to keep it low and not want anyone to suspect, or is she really in love with Donghae hyung?

 

Ergh, headache!

 

It just gets more confusing. Everytime I see that devil with fishie hyung, I get this weird feeling, like, like, urghh, I don’t know how to say it. It just feels like I want to keep that devil in my pocket and not let anyone have her.

 

Wait. Can I do that? I can try, since her legs aren’t that long, she’ll fit in my pocket!

 

SMACK. Again.

 

Back to the situation here. So I looked up on some dictionaries, mathematic books, and encyclopedia, and finally found that this feeling is called JEALOUSY.

 

I wish I can pull her apart from Donghae hyung, but I’m so confused, do they like each other or not? Then who am I in this situation?

 

But the devil said she loves me? And I still trust her words, although I already saw them that night?

 

Ergh, my brain is shutting down.

 

Got to play some games. Time to kill the alien spaceship.

 

=====================================================================================================================

-하영.HA YOUNG-

It’s funny how we still enjoy trying to cut each other’s throat, but then he tries to console me back subtly, without anyone noticing.

 

Ever since the confession, it’s always ‘Yah, get out of my face!’ and ‘You stupid creature!’ kind of bickering while throwing chairs and plates at each other, but then when the members aren’t paying attention, he tries to console by holding my hand for a while, or giving a peck on the cheeks.

 

I know, annoyingly cute. We just can’t miss out the ‘kill each other’ part in our lives, but still there’s a sweet part to it now.

 

Ah, is this love? I’m so going to see a doctor and ask about this.

 

While I’m talking to myself in the head in my room, suddenly a text comes from the fish.

 

‘Yah LEE HAE RIN! Get your short legs with your precious shoe to the dorm now!’

 

Apparently, when I asked Hae Rin again what she meant about the fish and monkey couple knowing the ‘full story’, she said that they only knew about Hae Rin’s true feelings for the fish but she left out the part about another ‘Hae Rin’ and the killer thingy. Of course, whatever the fish knows, the monkey has to know too.

 

Sigh. I thought they already knew about me, then it’ll be easier at least someone within the dorks knows. But oh well, guess I have to live with only the real Hae Rin, the psycho Junho and Changmin knowing my existence.

 

And yeah, I guess since Hae Rin and the fish confessed to each other, the fish is always trying to get near ‘Hae Rin’ in the dorm, thus ending up interrupting every short moment that I got to be with the empty head.

 

So I have to pretend I’m like really in love with Donghae, and thank God he never tried to kiss me like he kissed Hae Rin before, or else I don’t know how the hell I’m supposed to avoid that.

 

Well, I’m off to the dorm then, or else, as usual, one of Hae Rin’s shoes will get it. Sigh.

 

========================================================================================================================

-동 해.DONG HAE-

 

Okay, now Ha Young is here and all the members are here, let’s start the first step of the genius plan to get those two idiots together!

 

“Yah Lee Fishie, why’d you ask us to gather here?” Heechul hyung asked.

 

“Don’t tell me your cousin The Great White Shark died and you want us to help with the funeral?” Of course, Yesung hyung is the only one who understands my connection to the sea world.

 

“It better be good or else there’s going to be a funeral for a white shark AND a skinny fish!” Gulp. Kangin hyung threatened.

 

So here goes..

 

“Okay, okay, calm down creatures of the land! You guys are SO going to be excited. With the help of my cuteness that I obtained from the sea, and the genius brain of a fish, I spoke to the managers, and guess what I got for you guys?” I provoke them.

 

BUKK!

 

Okay, who threw the pillow at me?

 

“Hurry up fishie!” How lovely, my dear monkey just can’t wait to hear me announce it that he needs to throw the giant pillow at me.

 

“WE’RE GOING ON A HOLIDAY TRIP!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!” There, finally I said it!

 

And here comes the hurray from the members, anytime now.

 

Anytime now.

 

Er, why is it so silent?

 

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

 

I look at the members, and find them rolling on the floor, teary-eyed, holding their stomach and laughs like hell!

 

“Yeah right! Like we’ll ever get a holiday trip!” Eeteuk hyung exclaim, while still laughing.

 

“Okay, that’s a good joke hyung!” Ryeowook says.

 

Okay, I’m serious here!

 

“YAH, THE FISH IS BEING SERIOUS HERE!” I shout to the world.

 

“Fine, if you guys don’t want to go, I’ll just go with Hae Rin then!” I throw a bait.

 

Suddenly Kyu stands up and shout louder than I did, “I BELIEVE YOU HYUNG, I’LL GO!”

 

Aw, so cute, can’t stand the jealousy of me being with ‘Hae Rin’ huh?

 

“Wait, seriously, we’re going on a holiday trip?” Heechul hyung asked. Duhh, that’s what I was trying to say from the beginning. Aish, these people, I should enroll them to Fishes’ Elementary School, then they’ll be just as smart as I am!

 

“Then what are we waiting for? Pack your underwear and toothbrushes, we’re leaving tomorrow people!”

 

And finally, everyone goes scattering around the dorm to find their bags and clothes. It’s serious chaos in here I tell you!

 

“Come on turtle, get in the bag, we’re going on a holiday!” Yesung hyung is excited.

 

“Where’s my nice underwear?!” Kangin hyung sounds like he’s in a rush.

 

“I’m so going to get a girlfriend there!” Seriously, Hankyung hyung is looking for a girlfriend? Whoaaa.

 

“Where's my laptop's battery? I need to bring it to play games!!!” Is that, Cho Kyu Hyun? The diabolical magnae who’s excited to go on a holiday because ‘Hae Rin’ is coming? This is so going to be fun!

 

And so will Hae Rin's plan!

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N: Another update! Heeeeeeee, excited for their holiday trip????

Thanks a million for the comments, and WELCOME new subscribers and readers!

Not to forget my loyal readers, I love you guys tooo!!!

Keep the love for this story coming, and pretty, pretty, pretty please drop a comment, at least a 'I read it' or 'It's nice/', I'll still love 'em!

And, I was thinking, since I didn't get much reaction from you guys, maybe the last chapter was a bit lame, so, I think I need like 15 comments as motivation to post the next update? Gahhhhhhh, I feel like I'm soooo evil~ Oh well, there's like 80+ lovely subscribers, 15 comments are a piece of cake for you guys right? :D And I'll dance around like a nerd if I get more then 15! Haha!

(okay, seriously, it's not like I'm forcing you guys to comment, just want to know what you guys think, and you know, get to know more about my beloved readers!)

 

So, I'm really sorry here if I didn't reply any comments, because I kinda lost track of which I have and haven't, so if I don't reply to your comment, PLEASE tell me! :)

dream_keeper88 : whoah, you seriously loved 39 to 42? Cool! I hope you love the other chapters as much, haha :D Keep the love coming, and enjoy the story yeah!

 

kprincess1995 : sorry i'm so late for the update~ and i really hope i can update frequently, but oh well, i guess my brain cells can't work that efficiently, haha. Keep loving the story yeah!

 

asdfghjkpop : you're welcomed! but sorry the update comes like a year after~ i hope you're still loving the story~~~ 

 

19Ki-cha89  : aww, you nearly cried at the end? that's so sweet!!! here's the update, enjoy and keep loving it!

 

twinklingconfusion  : well, this is the update! it's not much but i hope you love it! I know, I'm also being confused on their relationships, haha! and keep the comments coming, so nice to hear what you think of the story!

 

sjlalalalalove : whoaah, best chapter, seriously??? thank you!!!!! i hope i can make all the next chapters as best chapters too! thank you so much ! keep the love coming! 

 

nanana  : Finally they confessed right! Now let's just hope nothing bad happens, haha! I hope you love the update! Keep commenting!

 

LiFeS_G0oD : thanks! I know i can't update frequently, but i'll try harder ;) and yeah, i still love to blend in the other members in, or else there'll be not much fun right? keep the love coming! i love your opinions!

 

mrsheechul : here's the update, sorry its late though~ i hope you'll still love the story! keep enjoying it!

 

Noorfati321 : sorryyyyyyy, really sorryyyy. here's the update! i hope you'll still love the story~ i'll be looking forward to hear from you! 

 

sujufishae : thank you for loving this! keep the love coming~~~ and sorry for the late update yeaaa..

 

hielooo : here's the update! sorry it's late~ but still thank you for reading this! keep the love coming!
 

LHVP_cute : i'm sorry for the late late late update... but i hope you enjoy this update!!! thanks a lot! keep loving this okayyy!

 

natnatfung : noooo, i didn't forget about the story~ it's just i didn't have time~ i'm sorry! do still enjoy the story yeah~ thank you very much!

 

lightningirl09 : thank you for making this one of your fav! although i still do have some grammar mistakes, but too lazy to correct them, hehe, sorry. keep the love coming yeah! let's see how their plan goes ! or maybe you have anything in your mind about the plan?~ 

 

koreanmusicify : great to hear you're in love with this! and i'm glad you don't think it's boringgg! thanks a million! keep the love coming okay! enjoy the update and keep being happyyyyyy!

 

Lee_Jaerin : hey new reader! thanks a million for reading! I hope you'll keep loving the story! thanks againnnnn! haha, let's just see how their plan is going to work or not~ ngeeeee..

 

20120825