The Devil's Bad Day.

Loving In Another Shoe

 

-하영.HA YOUNG-

 

“AAHHHHHHHH!!!”

 

There are two screams here, produced at the same time. Both are of different voices, different pitch, but both screams originate from one feeling – pure shock.

 

As I step outside of the cubicle, a guy stepped outside of his cubicle too. Both of us noticed each other’s presence, and automatically turn to look at each other.

 

And that’s where the scream starts to come.

 

His hair still wet, some water still dripping from his hair. I was too shocked that I didn’t notice until a few moments later that he is just wearing a towel, covering his waist and below.

 

What the hell is he doing in here?!

 

Cho Kyu Hyun. You erted empty head!

 

I was about to yell at him, but then, I just had to remember that I’m only wrapped in a towel too, covering from my chest until a little above my knee.

 

Just.A.Towel.

 

Shoots!

 

“AAHHHHHHHHH!!!” Both of us screamed, he put his hands across his chest while I run to a banner that is hung at one wall and hide behind it.

 

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

 

Okay, okay, Ha Young. Don’t panic. Think positive, positive.

 

Think on the bright side, at least both of you aren’t , right? At least the important parts are covered, right? Towels are better than , right? It’s not that humiliating, right? Right?

 

SMACK HARD. SMACK AGAIN.

 

How the hell is that thought supposed to make me feel better and relaxed?!

 

While standing behind the banner I scream at him.

 

“Yah, empty head! What are you doing in a girl’s shower room?! You erted empty head!” I yelled.

 

“Yah! You’re the one who’s in the guy’s shower room! And you call me erted?! You devil!” He replied.

 

I’m in the guys’ showers?

 

No… That can’t be.

 

“Yah! Do you really think I would believe you? Get the hell out of here, now!” I shouted.

 

“Yah, devil! You’re the one who’s supposed to get out!!! For all I know you could be trying to me!”

 

“Yah! You liar! Who in their right minds would want to touch you? Let alone you?!”

 

“What, me? Liar? I’m the most innocent person ever! You’re the erted devil! FYI, every girl wants me!”

 

“Exactly, every girl who’s not in their right minds! Innocent, my foot.”

 

“Owh, I forgot, you’re a devil, not a human!”

 

“Trust me, even a devil wouldn’t want you even if you were the last living species on hell!”

 

“Yah! You devil!”

 

“Empty head!”

 

“Short legs!”

 

“ert!”

 

“Shut up!”

 

“You shut up!”

 

We continue to bicker while I’m standing behind this huge banner while he’s standing somewhere else. I guess he’s still at the spot where we saw each other just now, since I didn’t hear him walk.

 

Who is on the right side anyway? Is it really that I’m in the guys’ showers? Or is it that he’s just lying to save himself from humiliation?

 

Suddenly, I hear more frightening sounds as the both of us are bickering with each other. You want to know what sounds do I hear?

 

Well, take a guess.

 

“ARGH! SHINDONG HYUNG! YOU’RE ALL SWEATY! DON’T CLING ONTO PEOPLE!”

 

“AIGOO. SIWON AHH, I DON’T THINK I CAN WALK ANYMORE. ALL MY ENERGY IS GONE, ALONG WITH MY FATS.”

 

“HYUNGS! I’LL COOK WHEN WE GET BACK TO THE DORM.”

 

“ALL HAIL RYEOWOOK THE COOK!”

 

“AISY. I’M  ALL SWEATY AGAIN. A MASSAGE WOULD BE NICE!”

 

You can bet on Heechul to think of massages all the time.

 

“I WONDER IF MY TURTLE CAN COME TO THE GYM NEXT TIME. I’LL TRY ASKING THE TRAINER AGAIN.”

 

Do I really need to tell whose voice was that?

 

“YESUNG HYUNG, FOR THE BILLIIONTH TIME – YOUR TURTLE IS NOT CAPABLE OF HANDLING THE DUMBELLS!”

 

“WE DIDN’T EVEN GET TO EAT ICE-CREAMS DURING THE BREAK!”

 

“WE SEEM TO BE THINKING THE SAME THING, HANKYUNG HYUNG!”

 

“WELL, AT LEAST THE TRAINER LET US OFF EARLY. WE CAN REST AT THE DORM AFTER THIS. NICE WORK, KIDS. LET’S SHOWER.” The leader finally speaks.

 

Yes, you heard them. Voices of horror.

 

What’s more horrifying is that, the voices sound louder and louder as they approaches this shower room. Oh yeah, this shower room.

 

This means, I’m in the guys’ shower room.

 

Shoots!

 

NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! THE GUYS CAN’T FIND ME HERE! THAT’S TOO EMBARASSING! OR WORSE, THEY’LL BE THINKING I’M A ERT OR SOMETHING FOR BEING IN HERE!

 

Darn it.

 

Ha Young, why didn’t you even read the sign outside the room, if it says this is the guys’ showers or the girls’?

 

Ergh. How am I supposed to know?! This is my first time here.

 

I can’t go running outside this room, in just towels and go to the girls’ showers, because the boys are so near to this shower room. Plus, the empty head is still there. I wonder what he is thinking now.

 

Come on, come on, Ha Young. Think.

 

How are you going to get out of this?

 

I peek my head to the end of the banner, to see if I can think of anything. Before I could see anything, a dry towel lands on my face.

 

“Yah!” I screamed softly, afraid that the approaching members are going to hear.

 

“Put it on your shoulders.” The empty head said.

 

I don’t have time to think. The other members’ voices are getting louder. They are near the shower room already.

 

I take the dry towel that he threw at my face and wrap it around my shoulders. At least I don’t look that exposed now that the area above my chest is covered.

 

As soon as I have done that, the empty head walks towards me and pulls my left hand.

 

I notice that he wrapped another towel on his shoulders too. Ergh, this is too humiliating. I’ll just look down on the floor.

 

“Get in.” He pushes me gently into one of the cubicle; I think this is the one that I showered in.

 

Oh, right!

 

Ergh, why didn’t I even think of this?! I’ll just stay in here silently until the guys are done showering. Then I can get out of here.

 

I’ve got to admit, I didn’t think the empty head would think of such a great idea.

 

But, something is awkward here, in this cubicle.

 

“Err, empty head. Why are you in here as well?” I asked him, perplexed on why he’s inside this cubicle too.

 

“E..erk, yeah. R-right.” The empty head exclaimed and got out of the cubicle, and closes the door behind him.

 

All the time, I was trying to avoid eye contacts with him. It’s too embarrassing here. But my stupid eyes can’t help to notice his wet hair, and also his fresh face. Huh.

 

Don’t ask me about the body, people. I am not that erted! You hear me?

 

Finally I can breathe normally now.

 

It was too awkward when he pulled my hand before, I thought the empty head got electrostatics on his hand. And then, I guess he didn’t realize it either, that he entered the cubicle with me.

 

Can it get any more awkward? How empty-headed can that empty head be?

 

Seriously, I swear that empty head has cursed me or put a spell on me or something. Aisy. Must be because I wore his sportswear. Yeah, that’s probably it.

 

“Don’t forget to lock the door, devil.” I heard him say from the other side of the door.

 

Oh, right.

 

Lock.

 

Done.

 

“EYH, KYUHYUN AH! YOU FINISHED SHOWERING ALREADY?!”

 

“BOY YOU SMELL NICE!”

 

The other members are here.

 

“Y-yeah, hyung. You guys should shower too. You smell awful. Hahaha.” I can hear the empty head replying to his hyungs’ comments. Boy, he is impudent.

 

“Eyh, who’s in that cubicle? I thought this is a private training?” Sungmin asked.

 

I’m guessing he’s referring to the cubicle that I’m in.

 

Aisy, why does he have to notice everything?

 

Why, oh why?

 

“Err.” I can hear the empty head stutter a bit.

 

God, help me.

 

=================================================================================================

-동해.DONG HAE-

 

We’re in the car, with Hyuk driving. Duh, of course. Why would I drive when there’s someone else who would do it?

 

Great principle, don’t you think?

 

Well, I am the smart fish after all.

 

Hae Rin is sitting at the back seat. I wanted to seat there too, beside her, but do you want to know what she said to me?

 

“Sit at the front, accompany the monkey. I don’t want him to be sleepy because there’s no one to talk nonsense at his side, then we’ll crash into an accident and I’ll have to be treated by a doctor again.”

 

Nice words, don’t you think?

 

Sheesh. I can’t believe this devil. She’s been traumatized by the killer, and yet, she can talk to me like that. Aisy, short legs.

 

Yes, she told me about the killer.

 

She told me about the murder that she witnessed.

 

She told me about her, hiding in her house all the time.

 

She told me about Eunmi that tricked her so that the killer can get to her.

 

And yes, the most that I remember from her long explanation is that, she told me about the other girl.

 

Park Ha Young.

 

Hae Rin didn’t tell me full details on the girl. She just told me that Park Ha Young  was the one replacing Hae Rin.

 

I’m still contemplating, whether to believe her or not. I can believe about her witnessing the murder, being the nosy person that she can be. And the killer does sound psychotic, that’s why she got cuts on her body. Aisy. I’m going to get that killer one day and throw him to my sharks and piranhas friends in the sea and let’s see how he’ll like it.

 

There’s just this one part that I keeo thinking on.

 

The girl that looks exactly Hae Rin.

 

You don’t know how many times I have knocked my head on the window just to figure out if it’s really the truth or not.

 

I couldn’t believe it either at first, but Hae Rin seems to be telling the story with all her heart.

 

And from the years that I have known her, I know that she’s telling the truth.

 

But somehow, the fact that there’s one girl that looks freakily the same like her, I still can’t believe I didn’t notice it earlier, although I have noticed that she has been acting weird lately.

 

“Hyukie ah. Do you think the girl that we’ve been messing with after Hae Rin came back from her vacation, is actually another girl?” I asked Hyuk while he’s driving.

 

“I don’t know. But actually, when you think about it again, there is some weirdness in her.” Hyuk replied.

 

“But if she’s a different person, how come she acts totally like the short legs?!” I asked myself.

 

“You don’t know how much training she went through with me before she replaced me to meet you guys.” Suddenly Hae Rin answered.

 

“Training?” Hyuk and I exclaimed in unison.

 

“As if that’s not enough, she doesn’t even know you guys.” Hae Rin continued.

 

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!” I screamed at her.

 

Suddenly, a box of tissue landed on my head.

 

“Yah! Why’d you throw that?! Ouch.” I complained while rubbing my head.

 

“Are you trying to get us into the grave or what? You’re distracting Hyuk, and you know how ‘well’ he drives.” Hae Rin said calmly.

 

“YAH!” This time, Hyuk shouted in protest.

 

“I am a great driver!” He continued.

 

“Yeah, yeah. We knowww…” Hae Rin and I said together.

 

“Wait, even Park Ha Young sshi throws stuff at us, just like you do! It’s like, you guys are cloned!” I suddenly realized.

 

“Like I said, you would be awed to know how many objects at my house have had an experience of flying when we were practicing to throw stuffs.” Hae Rin answered.

 

“Yah, you even taught her on throwing things at us? Aigoo.” Hyuk said.

 

“And I bet Kyuhyun is going to cry by himself for 7 nights straight if he sees how Ha Young plays video games.” She continued.

 

“She can play video games too?!” I shocked, again.

 

“It’s not that she can play, but she’s great at it! And she’s a very fast learner. She thinks almost the same as I do too. Although, I did thought it was kind of freaky at first, but she’s the best person I’ve ever met.” Hae Rin sounded so touched now.

 

But wait, did she just say Park Ha Young is thebest person she ever met?

 

“YAH! What about me?! I’m the best person in the world!”

 

“Nah. You’re the best fish in the sea.” She answered calmly.

 

Then she continued.

 

“So, what are you guys going to do about this? Are you guys going to tell the others or what? And I still can’t get out from the house. The killer is still out there. I feel so bad for Ha Young. She’s the one risking her life for me now.”

 

“Look who’s talking. You’re the one covered in cuts now. Why did you even went to see that Eunmi girl anyway?! I can’t understand girls.” I asked her.

 

“Well, she called me. Technically she called Ha Young, but I guess Ha Young left her phone in the locker or somewhere, so I picked it up, since our phone are duplicated. Then the girl told me that she’s sorry for acting like a and for splashing water on Ha Young, or should I say, ‘Hae Rin’?”

 

“Eunmi splashed water on Hae Rin? Erk, I mean, Ha Young? Argh, my fish brain still can’t adapt to this two-different-people-who-looks-the-same-and-exchanged-places situation.” I was shocked.

 

“Yeah, she didn’t tell me either. I was so mad at Eunmi and wanted to her give her some piece of my mind.”

 

The journey is filled with stories about the girl, Park Ha Young.

 

How they trained for just a week to get her to know Super Junior well, how Ha Young’s head almost exploded to learn our 13 different personalities and how she’s supposed to behave with each of us.

 

They even had to watch all Super Junior’s shows and performances so that she wouldn’t be clueless.

 

And also, Hae Rin told us about her background – how she lived at an all-boys foster home. The foster home that we visited on Christmas last year. So I was right! I did saw Hae Rin there, I mean, Ha Young.

 

Ergh, my nerves are all getting twisted because of these two persons.

 

Suddenly I’m curious to meet Park Ha Young again.

 

No, no. I’m not attracted to her, of course.

 

It’s just that, I think it’s amazing how she lived on her own, and manages to learn things fast, and is able to cope with us (did you forgot all the tortures?).

 

Uh, oh.

 

We tortured the wrong person?!

 

Oh well, let’s just consider that as our past, shall we?

 

Hehehehe.

 

Most importantly, Hae Rin told me how she always complains about Kyuhyun, and how she can’t stand him being all arrogant and how he thinks he’s all that.

 

Hae Rin said to me that that’s the only part where Ha Young can’t act like ‘Hae Rin’.

 

When it comes to Kyu, Ha Young can’t be Hae Rin, she just can’t. Ha Young would always want to fight him back, especially his fatal words.

 

Oh, right!

 

That’s where I noticed something different with the new ‘Hae Rin’:

 

When she deals with Kyu. Because usually the Hae Rin I know doesn’t even talk to Kyu.

 

Wait a second…

 

Ting!

 

A light bulb appears on top of my head.

 

For those who can’t see it, I suggest you get new glasses with higher power.

 

“Yah, short legs, I got an idea.” I said to Hae Rin.

 

“Hyukie ah, you agree with me, don’t you, that Kyu acts weird now with ‘Hae Rin’? I asked Hyuk.

 

“Yeah, even some other members think like that.” He replied.

 

“So, why does that matter?” Hae Rin asked.

 

“We’re not going to tell anyone about this. We’re not telling anyone about Park Ha Young. Let’s keep it to ourselves.” I suggested.

 

“And then?” The monkey asked.

 

Aisy, patience my little monkey!

 

“Well, what do you think when it comes to Kyu and Ha Young?” I asked.

 

Hyuk is the first to answer, “The Third World War. Murders. Killing. Blood. Dead bodies

 

Then Hae Rin continued, “Complaints. Impatience. Knives. Guns. Weapons.”

 

Wow.

 

 It sounds like both of them are of different mafia gangs, born as enemies to each other.

 

Come to think about it, both of them are always trying to kill each other.

 

“Do you guys think that’s it?” I asked.

 

“Well, Ha Young always thinks about Kyuhyun. I mean, on how to fight his words or get revenge on him.” Hae Rin said.

 

“And as I noticed, Kyu has been complaining about ‘Hae Rin’ all the time, thinking about how ‘Hae Rin’ gets on hs nerves, and he seems to enjoy irritating her.” Hyuk said.

 

Ting! Ting! Ting!

 

Now, there are three light bulbs; sorry, it’s three shining light bulbs, each appearing on our heads.

 

Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

 

The three of us put on smirks on our faces.

 

================================================================================================

-규현.KYU HYUN-

 

“Err, empty head. Why are you in here as well?” The devil asked.

 

Oh, right.

 

Stupid body! Why did you enter the cubicle with the devil?!

 

Blame it on my body; I have nothing to do with it. Trust me.

 

Now what?

 

Oh, yeah. I should get out from this cubicle.

 

“E..erk, yeah. R-right.” That’s the only thing I can say, then I step out from the cubicle.

 

Huh. Finally, some normal breathing.

 

My mind replayed what just happened :

 

You don’t know how shocked I was to see the devil here, in the guys’ shower room. Okay, did she get lost or what?

 

But she already had her shower, her hair is wet and… Shoots! She’s only in towels!

 

Wait a minute! I’m in towels too!

 

Oh no, my innocence. Eottohke?!

 

Our eyes met for a fraction of a second but both of us quickly turn away. I guess she’s embarrassed too.

 

But then again, what was she doing in here?

 

Is she stalking me or what? I know I’m just that hot too resist, but then again, since when did the devil became erted?

 

The next thing I know, she’s already hiding behind a huge banner to cover herself.

 

Well, actually that’s a good thing. At least she won’t see my cheeks turning red.

 

Ugrh, I don’t even understand why I’m suddenly nervous and embarrassed. It’s just the devil for god’s sake!

 

Come on, nerves! Why are you guys acting like this? Was there an accident during the nerve impulses’ transmission?

 

Why can’t I do anything now?

 

Then the devil started yelling at me, accusing me of being a ert who went into the girls’ showers. Excuse me?

 

She’s the one in the guys’ showers and she said I’m the ert?

 

This devil…

 

We started bickering with each other until we heard the other members’ voices.

 

Shoots!

 

Did they finish their training early?

 

Why, why of all the times, it’s today that they had to finish training early?

 

Halt.

 

Wait a minute.

 

Why am I even worried? I’m in the guys’ showers; I’m in the right place.

 

It’s the erted devil who’s in the wrong place.

 

So, nothing to worry about. Nice thinking, Genius Kyu!

 

The members’ voices are getting louder, indicating that they’re nearing the showers room. Haha.

 

Let’s see how you’ll get out of this, devil.

 

That’s what you get for making my back hurts and make me covered in sundaes.

 

I started doing the evil laugh in my head.

 

The members are getting closer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aisy!

 

Ergh, I’m going to kill myself later for doing this. Aisy!

 

I ran to the clean towels shelf and grabbed two towels. I wrapped one towel around my shoulders.

 

Hey, my body is precious, okay? I’m not going to let just anyone see it. Like I said, it’s priceless.

 

Then I ran towards the banner where the devil was hiding behind, and I could see her head peeking at one side of the banner. Before she could turn to me I threw the other clean towel at her.

 

I ordered her to wrap it around her shoulders so that she won’t be that embarrassed.

 

Didn’t I tell you already I’m a gentleman? Yeah, I was raised well. Thank you, omma and appa.

 

Ah, my perfection.

 

Back to the devil here.

 

She seemed clueless on what to do. I walked closer and pulled her hand, and she just followed me to one of the cubicles.

 

Shoots.

 

I swear this devil put something on her hand. When I held it I thought my heartbeat went up. Yeah, she must have put some poison on her hand that makes the heart beats faster. Then probably I’ll get a heart attack!

 

Yup, I’m sure.

 

I pushed her a bit into the cubicle, so she would move quicker. As she stepped into the cubicle, I did to.

 

Trust me; I had nothing to do with it. Like I said, blame it on my body. I’m innocent I tell you! And most importantly, I am not a ert!

 

I think I was in there for a second, but the awkwardness was driving me crazy, I tell you.

 

That’s when the devil asked what I was doing in there.

 

And so, that’s when I realized that I was in the cubicle with her, feeling awkward with each other.

 

I step out after that.

 

“Don’t forget to lock the door, devil.” I reminded her.

 

Well, I don’t think you would want the members opening the unlocked door and find a girl just in towels in a guys’ shower room.

 

Why, you ask me?

 

Because a devil’s shocked scream plus 9 members of a South Korean boy band‘s screams are not that safe for the ears to be heard. Trust me. I know better.

 

The members finally came and enter the showers room.

 

Boy, they sure are sweaty.

 

Oh, god. Please, please don’t let them hug me. I just had a nice, long shower trying to get ice-creams out of my hair.

 

“Eyh, who’s in that cubicle? I thought this is a private training?” Sungmin hyung suddenly asked, pointing to the cubicle that the devil is in.

 

God, why did you have to give Sungmin hyung the curiosity and the ability to notice everything? Why, oh why?

 

“Err.” Oopss. I stuttered a bit.

 

Come on, Kyu. Think of an answer!

 

Think.

 

“Oh, I think that’s one of the gym’s owner’s son. I think he was doing some exercise at the private room. Don’t you guys remember? You know, the SHORT one? We’ve seen him before didn’t we? He’s kind of GRUMPY, and I heard the staff here says he’s ERTED too.” I said, emphasizing on the few adjectives that the devil might like to hear.

 

“Yah, Kyuhyun ah. Why do you talk loudly about him if he’s like that then?” Ryeowook hyung asked.

 

Aisy. He’s too innocent I tell you.

 

“It’s okay. He doesn’t mind people saying that kind of thing about him. As long as we don’t disturb him.” I make up another lie to avoid the members from knocking on the door of that cubicle.

 

Jeez. I don’t even know why I’m doing this for her.

 

See what you did, devil? You made me lie to my hyungs. Oh, what am I going to do about my pureness and innocence?

 

Smack.

 

As if you haven’t lied to your hyungs before, Kyu.

 

Oh, right.

 

The hyungs start to grab a towel each and head for the showers.

 

“Hmm. I don’t actually remember seeing the owner’s son. Oh well, I must have forgotten.” Hankyung hyung mumbles as he gets into one of the cubicles.

 

“Me too, hyung. I guess we have bad memories.” Ryeowook replied to Hankyung.

 

“Yah, Kim Kyuhyun. Why are you standing there with just towels? Don’t you want to get dressed?” Heechul hyung asked.

 

Hyung, it’s Cho, not Kim.

 

“Oh, right. Get dressed. Yeah, I was going to. Just, making sure the hyungs all go into their cubicle safely first.” I replied.

 

Aigoo! What a stupid reply. Can’t your brain think of anything better, Kyu?

 

“Whatever.” Heechul hyung goes into one cubicle and closes the door behind him.

 

Okay, he’s the last one.

 

Now, since all the hyungs are showering and none will disturb the devil, I guess I can go get dressed at the locker room, which is another room connected to the shower’s room, separated only by a wall and a door.

 

As I’m wearing my clothes, I remember something.

 

Aisy, I have to do that too!

 

=================================================================================================

-하영.HA YOUNG-

 

“Oh, I think that’s one of the gym’s owner’s son. I think he was doing some exercise at the private room. Don’t you guys remember? You know, the SHORT one? We’ve seen him before didn’t we? He’s kind of GRUMPY, and I heard the staff here says he’s ERTED too.” I can hear the empty head saying to his hyungs while emphasizing (purposely) on the adjectives.

 

SHORT?!

 

GRUMPY?!

 

ERTED?!

 

Ergh, that empty head! He is so going to get it later.

 

Forget about the deed he did for me. I am so going to kill him for calling me with those descriptions!

 

Well, at least the other members didn’t question anymore.

 

Then I can hear the empty head walking out of the showers room. I guess he’s going to the locker room to get dressed.

 

Now, I just have to stay in here quietly until all of them are out of this showers room.

 

“AHHH!!” Suddenly I hear Eeteuk’s scream.

 

Shoots.

 

Don’t tell me he figured out that I’m in this cubicle?

 

“TEUKIE HYUNG, WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!” Kangin yelled from his cubicle.

 

God, please, please. What am I going to do now?

 

Cho Kyuhyun, why did you leave just now?

 

Aisy.

 

“ITS… ITS… AHH! I TURNED THE WATER TOO HOT!!!”

 

 

What the… ergh.

 

The suspense was just for nothing.

 

Well, at least I’m still safe. Phewh.

 

“HANKYUNG AH! HOW DO YOU SAY SHOWER IN CHINESE? I FORGOT.” Heechul yelled from his cubicle.

 

“AISY. BE QUIET, I’M CONCENTRATING ON CLEANING MY BODY HERE!”

 

I had to put my hand over my mouth to refrain myself from laughing at Hankyung’s reply. His pronounciation is too cute I tell you.

 

“WHO USED MY SHAMPOO?! WHY IS IT HALF-EMPTY ALREADY?!”

 

“HYUNG, THINK POSITIVELY. IT’S STILL HALF-FULL!”

 

Jeez, these guys are even noisy when they’re showering?

 

“AHH!! SHAMPOO IN MY EYES!!!” Yesung screamed.

 

Really, does he have to scream about that too?

 

“SOMEDAY… SOMEDAY… LALALA”

 

Siwon sings in the showers.

 

Yeah, you heard me there.

 

Okay, staying silently in here, I guess wouldn’t be so easy. Especially when I have to restrain myself from laughing when listening to their random comments.

 

After a while…

 

Finally! All of them has gone to the locker room, since I hear no more sounds or random comments or singings or them talking to themselves or them shouting and yelling to each other from their own cubicle.

 

Yeah, imagine the noises, people. Imagine.

 

Okay, back to the situation here.

 

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF THIS SHOWER ROOM WHEN I’M JUST COVERED WITHTOWELS?!

 

I DON’T THINK I CAN RUN TOWARDS THE GIRLS’ SHOWER ROOM JUST LIKE THIS?!

 

Eottohke?!
 

Ergh, I’ll probably go slaughter myself for saying this, but…

 

Yah, empty head, where are you…

 

Smack.

 

Okay, I’ve made my decision.

 

I’ll just run out of here, to the girls’ shower room just like this. There’re no other options.

 

Well, I can’t stay here forever, can I?

 

Think about the people who’ll miss me!

 

Wait. Is there even anyone who would miss me? Sigh.

 

Aisy. Whatever. I have to get out of here.

 

As I reach the lock to open the door, someone knocks the door from the other side.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

Now, who the hell is knocking on the door!

 

“Yah, devil.”

 

I know that voice, too well, unfortunately.

 

What does he want now? Demand a ‘thank you’ from me?

 

Huh. Not a chance.

 

He left me here. What am I supposed to do when I’m still just wrapped in towels?

 

See? Not a chance of getting a ‘thank you’ from me, empty head.

 

“What do you want?” I asked from inside the cubicle, sounding irritated.

 

“Open the door.”

 

Why in the world would I open the door? For him to come in or what?

 

“Yah, are you trying to me or what?”

 

“Yah, I want to give something, unless you don’t want it, then I’ll just go…” He said, trying to get me to open the door.

 

What is it that he wants?

 

I open the door a bit, but he pushed the door back, closing it.

 

“Yah, you’re really opening the door?! How stupid can a devil be? I’ll just leave it at the door, and then I’ll go outside.” He said.

 

Then I hear him putting something on the floor, in front of my cubicle’s door. After that, his footsteps head to the exit.

 

After I’m positive that he is gone, I open the door and find a bag in front of me.

 

A paper bag.

 

I take the bag hurriedly and go into the cubicle again.

 

What is this?

 

A bomb?

 

Thousands of snakes?

 

Rats?

 

Rotten eggs?

 

I peek inside the bag.

 

Surprise comes enveloping me at the next second.

 

It’s my dress. The dress that I wore to the funeral before I changed into the empty head’s sportswear.

 

Now I can get out of this towel and change into some proper clothing.

 

I dig inside the bag, and find all my other stuffs in there.

 

My handbag, phone, purse.

 

I guess the empty head went to take the stuffs in the locker for me.

 

Wait a minute.

 

There’s one more thing that’s not in here.

 

I dig the paper bag, and search my handbag, but I still can’t find it.

 

I turn the paper bag inside out, and I did the same with my handbag. I shake my dress a few times.

 

It’s not here!

 

Where is it?

 

Don’t tell me it fell somewhere?

 

Shoots.

 

The cube candy.

 

=================================================================================================

A/N : And here it is! The next update! It’s not as late as before, is it? *being proud of myself* Well, compared to other writers, maybe it's late. Oh, well.

Oh, oh. I tried to make the Kyuhyun and Ha Young's part as interesting as I can, but I think that's all that my brain is capable of. Forgive me, brain. I shall train my brain to think better later. XD.

 

Apologies for any typos or grammar errors. I'm too lazy to check again. Excuse my laziness. =P

 

Lol. I love your comments, my lovely readers!!!

 

I almost threw myself out the window because of them! It’s so funny! I guess many of you would have killed me f I hadn’t post this update fast enough.

 

Sorry, though. I actually had a lack of idea for the previous chapter, that’s why it was short, and sort of teasing.

 

Anyways, how about this chapter then? Please, please tell me what you think.

 

Oh yeah, IMPORTANT QUESTION HERE!

 

DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO ADD ANOTHERMEMBER’S STORY IN HERE? AND IF YOU DO, TELL ME WHICH MEMBER. I’LL DO IT, DEPENDING ON THE RESPONSE, AND OF COURSE, IF MY BRAIN CELLS CAN THINK OF ANY GOOD IDEAS.

 

ANYWAYS, YOUR OPINION MATTER!

 

And just out of curiosity, which character do you guys like most?

Ha Young?

Hae Rin?

Kyuhyun?

Donghae?

 

Boy, do I have a lot of questions. Oh, well, keep enjoying the story, and keep the love coming!

 

@kiss_xander23 : tadaa!here’s the next chapter! Oh, about Junsu? Erm, do you mean Junho, the bodyguard? Well, I got him from 2PM, lol. I like him in 2PM. Why do you ask? But if you want, you can imagine him as just a regular guy named Junho. Anyways, thanks a lot for reading!

 

@twinklingconfusion : haha. Not too mean? Glad to hear that then! Lol. Oh, no. I should reduce the smacking then, or else the next thing I know they’ll be running out of brain cells! Hihi. But I really love the smacking, don’t you? And hey, you predicted right! She did see Kyu after all! Haha. Thanks a million for reading!

 

@roreen_kyu : YEAH! Glad you love this chap! Here’s the update! Well, she finally told Hyuk and Hae! What do you think? Lol. Thanks a lot for reading! Keep the love coming!

p/s : I wanted to do the sjworld account thingy, but when I get to the web, I don’t know what to do.I’m a bit slow at things like this.  I think I may be needing the guide of the master. Lol. But, if you find it bothersome then it’s okay.

 

@temari_m16 : kyaa!!here’s the update! Hihi. Thanks a lot for loving the chapters! Love ya!

 

@glamCITY : Wow! You already figured out that she told them! Nice! Haha. Yeah, Hae did get smacked a lot in the previous chap, didn’t he?

 

@Lisa1134 :I didn’t realize I made Donghae that cute in the previous chap, really. I just realized it from all the comments. Oh well, he is one adorable stinky fish, isn’t he? Well, enjoy the update! Thanks!

 

@Starberry : ‘Normal length = long / short = normal’  LOL. I squished my brain to understand the equation. Hihi. Well, I’m beyond glad you like how many I write! Then I won’t be bothered on the chapter’s length anymore! Haha, yeah. Everyone feels the pain when living with Super Junior! Anyways, thanks again!

 

@Kyyra1986 : AHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously, I almost laughed to death while reading your comment! So, the previous chap was teasing, huh? LOL. Okay, sorry, sorry. Don’t go crazy yet, I still need you as my reader and supporter! Gotta love your comments. So, how’s the update? Still frustrating? Anyways, your comments are love. Thanks a million!

 

@mashimarofan : LOL. You quoting Kyuhyun’s thought when he fell on the gym floor, that was FUNNY! I even laughed again at what I wrote! Well, he is kind of narcissist in here, isn’t he? Anyways, thanks a lot for reading and commenting! It means a lot, seriously.

 

And thank you to my other readers! And do comment, or just say you like/hate it, or a simple ‘update fast’. Because I find it really enjoying to read and reply your comments, even if it’s just a few words but it actually makes me more enthusiastic to write faster and better.

 

Okay, okay, enough of me babbling here. Don’t forget to tell me you opinions on the question thingy. Love you guys!

 

20100916