Fools Fooling Feelings.

Loving In Another Shoe

-규 현.KYU HYUN-

"Oppa, you already hurt me by bringing this girl here. What more can you do? You just can’t do it, right?" Eun Mi talked back to me. Why don't she just believe it?

I'm already tired of acting calm and serious. Hey, this is tiring you know? Now I understand why Kibum hyung always go straight to bed after shooting his drama. After we get back home later, I'm going to give Kibum hyung some massages for working so hard as an actor. I totally understand how he feels now. Although, I don’t promise the massage is going to be a pleasant one.

But, unless I get things settled with Eun Mi, I can't go back home. God, please, please, help me now.

Kyuhyun, you have nothing up your sleeves anymore to make Eun Mi believe you. There's nothing else you can do. Maybe you and Eun Mi are just destined to be together.

The voice in my head keeps saying that to me.

No. No. No.

I am not going to end up with the spoiled brat in front of me. And that leaves me no choice. I'll probably go kill myself after this. That is, if Hae Rin doesn't kill me first.

Doesn't matter now, I just have to do it so that I can get away from this crazy Eun Mi.

My body reacts very fast. I grab Hae Rin's hand using my left hand, and my right hand is on her nape, pulling her close to me. And I close my eyes. I'll just imagine she'll be the girl of my life. Just IMAGINE, okay? Not real.

And finally my lips are sealed with hers. I could feel that she stays still, not moving an inch. Probably still shocked. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm really sorry towards Hae Rin. I know we're not supposed to treat girls like this. Hey, what do you know? I'm a well-mannered guy!

Then suddenly, I could feel her kissing me back. And she wraps her arms around me. I guess she knows that we have to do this to make sure Eun Mi believes us. But this kiss is just, I can't find the words to describe it. It just feels good, feels right, feels... seriously, I really can't find the words now. Not now.

But it's too bad she's just acting. When she kissed back, I just felt like I want to be with her. But we both know it's fake, even if I felt something.

Then Hae Rin's arms hold me tighter, and she pushes me away gently. Our lips part from each other. Our eyes meet for a fraction of a second, before I turn towards Eun Mi.

I'm lost at words now, but I have to think of something to say to Eun Mi or she's going to think even the kiss is fake (well, it actually is but somehow I think it's real). Come on, brain. Think. Think hard.

"Eun Mi ah. I'm really sorry but I'm very happy to be with Hae Rin. I think you're supposed to be happy for me too." I said calmly, but it's very, very, very hard to stay calm after the kiss. I thought the kiss would leave no effect on me, but unfortunately, the perfect Kyuhyun is wrong this time.

Eun Mi looks at us with her eyes wide opened and her facial expression indicates she's in shock.

"Oppa, you really kissed her! And it wasn't awkward. Fine then, oppa. If you're really happy." Eun Mi suddenly sounds so calm. She believed it? That's good.

Now I've got to go calm myself down.

"Good, then, Eun Mi ah. Thanks for understanding. Now, excuse me for a minute." I said and make my way to the restroom, leaving the two at the private room. I don't think Eun Mi will kill Hae Rin, since she already looks calm and accepted it.

Got to hurry and go calm myself down.

===========================================================
-하 영.HA YOUNG-

I don't know why I'm like this.

I don't know how my arms wrapped themselves around him. I swear I don't know anything! It just happened.

And then I could finally remember where we were. I forgot about Eun Mi sitting opposite us. I guess somehow Kyuhyun forgot too. Although I don't know why I don't want the kiss to end, I know I have to save myself from continuing this.

So I held him tighter, and then pushed him away slowly, so that Eun Mi won't notice anything. After our lips parted, my eyes met his eyes, but he quickly turned away.

Then he spoke calmly to Eun Mi. He looks really, really calm. Maybe the kiss didn't mean anything to him.

Smack.

Okay, I smacked myself only imaginarily, since Eun Mi is here.

Are you crazy, Ha Young? Of course the kiss didn't mean anything to him. It's called acting, for god's sake.

Right.

Why am I being stupid by myself? I have to forget all of this ever happened.

Kyuhyun excuses himself to the restroom, and now I'm alone in the room with Eun Mi. Eun Mi looks at me and gives me a smile.

Wow, she does look pretty when she smiles. Better than when she's shouting about not believing us as a couple. Well, now that she looks calm, I guess she believes it then.

And haven't you learn for the billionth time already, Ha Young? Never assume too fast. Never.

"You ! I guess you guys are real then. But how did you seduce him? He's the greatest, most handsome guy. How could she fall for someone like you?" Eun Mi suddenly said to me.

A ? Even my father at the foster home never called me that! Great. Now she believes we're a couple, but somehow she thinks I seduced Kyuhyun. Like that's going to happen. Hey, I'm not even the real Hae Rin for god's sake!

But I have to handle this calmly. I know she's just provoking me.

"Excuse me, Eun Mi ah. But I have nothing to do with seducing him. I never even tried to. He came to me. And I really love him, and so does he." Well, it is true that I never seduced him. Who in their right minds would? And he really did came to me, I mean, his hyungs are practically the one begging for him. So I guess that counts too.

Eun Mi suddenly looks irritated with my calm answer.

"Yeah, right. You probably met Kyuhyun oppa somewhere in a restaurant, got him drunk, seduced him and slept with him. I bet you even photographed him on bed and blackmailed him with the picture so that he won't leave you!" Eun Mi shouted at me.

Okay. This girl's imagination is way, way too high. How did she get her mind so creative anyway? Sleeping with him? Excuse me, but I'm still ! I know, pathetic again, but it's not my fault I haven't met the right guy. And photographed him on bed and blackmailing him with the picture? I only need his games to blackmail him. No need to go through all the hardwork to get his picture on bed!

Calm down, Ha Young. Don't lose your temper.

"Eun Mi ah, even if I did do all that crazy stuff you said, even if he did sleep with me, he has his share of actions too. Even if I seduced him, I can't possibly force him to sleep with me. Now, it just proves that I'm not forcing anything. We just love each other, Eun Mi ah." Okay, I might sound like a here. But I said the phrase 'even if', okay? It's not like it really happened! I just had to find the right way to make this girl shut up and just accept it.

Eun Mi suddenly stands up in anger, and grabs a glass of water. Okay, this scene is just too familiar in movies. Before I could do anything, Eun Mi splashes the water at me and I'm drenched in it. As if that's not enough, she grabs my glass of water and splashes it to me, again. I guess she just wants to make sure I'm really, really wet.

I hold on to the armrest of my chair, trying to hold in the anger inside me. I can't be mad, because that's exactly what she wants. I grab the armrest with both of my hands so hard that I think the bones in my hands are going to break anytime soon.

Eun Mi walks out of the room, stomping her feet in anger. She opens the door wide and slams it hard when she closes it. I finally let go of the armrest of my chair.

Great. Now my hair is wet, and half of my top is wet. Being involved with Super Junior always gets me to be drenched in water, huh? First, during the bathroom incident. And now, this?

===========================================================
-규 현.KYU HYUN-

Okay.

I washed my face a few times already and wiped it.

I took long breaths already.

I think I calmed myself down.

Huh. Acting calm when actually my heart is beating faster than the speed of a Formula 1 car after the kiss with Hae Rin is the hardest thing I’ve ever done! I swear winning in any video games had never been as hard. The kiss left me by being all dizzy and I’m just anything but calm. But I think I pulled it off, right? I succeeded in acting calm, right?

Now, let’s get back to the room. I think I’m calm enough. I can face Hae Rin and act like it’s nothing. Besides, I’m a great actor! For god’s sake, I’m great at everything!

When I enter the room, there’s no one except Hae Rin alone. She’s looking down, thinking about something. Her hair and some parts of her shirt are drenched in water!

“Yah! What did you do? Go for a swim?” I used the normal tone to shout at her, since Eun Mi probably already left. Why is she soaked wet anyway? Did she suddenly decided to take a bath in this restaurant or what?

Then she looks up and her eyes meet mine. God. I still can’t be calm enough to face her. Come on, Kyuhyun. The kiss is nothing. Just, keep telling your head that. Memorize the sentence!

“Nothing. I just feel hot. Somehow I think the water is just what I needed.” Hae Rin said while being calm and wiping her shirt with a napkin from the table. Probably she doesn’t even remember about the kiss before, since she’s just acting. Now why do I suddenly feel so sad about it?

Smack. Punch. Smack. Punch.

Kyuhyun, just forget about it. It’s nothing big. Everything was just an act.

Then she stands up, grabs her bag and tries to make her way out of the room.

“Yah! Where are you going?” I shouted at her.

“Home, you empty head. Where else am I supposed to go? I already called a cab. We settled the whole thing, right?” Hae Rin answered like how she always talks back to me. I guess both of us are back to normal then. I just have to get along with it.

“Well, I’m going to be lectured by the hyungs if I don’t bring you back to the dorm. You know the hyungs are going to want to hear everything about it from your mouth too. And I’m not going to let my ear experience all the scolding because of you. So, you have to follow me back to the dorm. Besides, your car is at our building. Who’s going to waste their energy to send the car back to your house?” I said to her.

Well, it’s basically true. The hyungs are going to want to hear everything about this from me and Hae Rin, but I’m not going to waste all my energy to tell them the story. So, that’s why I need Hae Rin to do it for me. My brain is the best!

“Yah! Are you just empty-headed or you’re blind too? Can’t you see I’m soaked wet here? How am I supposed to get in your car? You’ll start nagging like a grandmother who sprained her back. And what am I supposed to say to your hyungs about me being soaked wet here?” Hae Rin shouted back at me.

“Well, it’s your problem then. Why did you pour water on yourself? I swear you are one crazy and weird devil. Whatever it is, you’re coming home with me, or I’m going to make your life more miserable.” I threatened her.

“Fine, you empty head. I’ll wet the seat of your car then. And, of course, my money will be saved for the cab fare.” Hae Rin said while walking out of the room.

I went to the counter to pay the bills. She just waits for me besides the main entrance. We already put on our sunglasses and scarf, to avoid public’s attention.

“Here’s your change, sir. And by the way, that’s one tough girl you have.” The staff at the counter said to me.

Tough girl? Of course she is! She almost bite my fingers off when I tried feeding her before. I guess we really pulled on a great act since even the staff who served us believe that we’re a couple.

“You’re right that she’s tough. Who in the world feels hot during winter and pour water on themselves?” I mumbled to myself while putting the change in my wallet. I didn’t realize the staff heard me.

“You didn’t really know what happened, do you, sir?” The staff asked me. What does she mean? What actually happened? I just keep my mouth shut, waiting for the staff to explain.

“I think you went out from the private room, and suddenly I heard someone screaming from your private room. I thought someone needed help. I was making my way to the room, but there’s one guy who was standing outside there. He left hurriedly. I guess he got the wrong room, so I ignored him. When I opened the door, the other girl that left earlier splashed water on your girlfriend there. Twice. And then that angry girl walked out of the restaurant in anger. I wanted to come in to see what happened to your girlfriend there but another important customer called for my help.” The staff said while her hand politely points towards Hae Rin who’s waiting beside the restaurant’s main entrance.

What?

You could say that I receive a big shock after hearing this information. Eun Mi actually splashed water on Hae Rin? Could it be she’s still mad? But why did the devil didn’t say anything about it? That devil is too weird.

Great.

Now I feel bad for her. Argh. No time to feel bad for her, Kyuhyun. Probably Hae Rin just said something to piss off Eun Mi. Well, whatever it is, at least Eun Mi finally believed us and leave me alone.

“Thanks.” I thanked the staff and make my way towards Hae Rin.

“Yah! Is the staff at the counter a game-addict too? You sure took a lot of time paying the bill. My legs are starting to complain because of waiting for you for too long!” Hae Rin said to me.

“Even short legs know how to complain? I’m impressed.” I while walking towards the car’s parking lot.

Since it seems like she really was just acting during the kiss and isn’t affected by it, I guess I should just act like that too. Maybe after playing some Starcraft later can help to take my mind off this day.

===========================================================
-하 영.HA YOUNG-

I was about to open the door and enter the car when Kyuhyun suddenly shouted.

“Yah! Don’t go into the car!” He screamed at me. What?

“Empty head, do you expect me to ride your car by sitting on the roof or what?!” I shouted back at him.

He unlocks only the driver’s door and get in the car. What the hell is this guy doing? Is he really serious on me riding the car by sitting on the car’s roof?!

“Yah!” I shouted when a cloth is thrown to my face. Oh, it’s a towel.

“Dry yourself first, you devil. You’re not going to get water on the car seat.” Kyuhyun said while starting the engine.

“Yah! Is this even clean? Or do you use it to wipe your sweat after practice? Eww, then it must be deadly and poisonous!” I said while using only two fingers to hold the edge of the towel. What?

Why does he even have a towel in the car? Isn’t it weird?

“You devil! That towel is new and clean! We always have a towel in the car just in case we come in the car when it’s raining, so we can wipe ourselves a bit. Well, in your case, when you suddenly decide to cool yourself with water.” Kyuhyun shouted from inside the car.

Yes, I’m still standing outside the car while wiping myself with the towel. I’m sure it’s pretty clean since it smells brand new.

And he really believed that I poured water on myself? Geez. He really is empty-headed. I’m too lazy to tell him about the whole Eun Mi thing, so let's just let him believe that then.

And I’m not going to waste my energy to tell him why my hands are swollen and there’re a few light scars there. I guess that’s the effect of holding too much anger in you and releasing it to the armrests of your chair. I’m surprised the armrest didn’t break.

Okay, I think I’m pretty dry now. Only half of my top and my head are drenched in water, so, it’s not that hard to dry myself.

Kyuhyun finally unlocks the passenger’s door and I get myself into the car. Then another object is thrown at my face. A blanket?

“Okay, tell me the truth, empty head. You actually live in the car, right? What else you have in here? A kitchen?” I asked him. What? First the towel, now a blanket? What’s next? A toilet bowl?

“Yah! Is something wrong with your devil brain? When we finish schedules late, and usually the locations are far from the dorm, we get our rest in the car during the journey. Did you forget about it or you just had to say something to annoy me?” Kyuhyun said while driving out of the parking lot.

“Of course to annoy you.” I answered. Okay, actually I don’t know about them resting in the car, probably Hae Rin told me but I forgot.

“Why did you throw this blanket to me?” I asked in confusion. Can’t be because he’s being nice? Urgh. That’s impossible. Suddenly I remembered about the kiss.

Smack.

I try to smack that thought out of my head.

“I am not going to let my ear suffer to hear the hyungs lecturing to me on how I got you sick again. Not again, after the bathroom incident. It was your fault anyway. So, you better not get yourself sick, or I’m going to kill you. No way I’m going to be scolded by the hyungs because of you again! Now cover yourself with the blanket!” Kyuhyun ordered.

I should’ve guessed. How can he be nice? Of course it’s always something for his benefit.

Whatever. At least I can get myself warm.

Looks like he was really just acting during the kiss then. It seems like it has no effect on him. I guess I should act like that too. Maybe when I get some ramen down my stomach later, I’ll be able to take my mind off today's event.

===========================================================
-THE KILLER-

That girl who saw me during the murder came into this restaurant with a guy. She covered her face with sunglasses, but I know that’s her already. I took a seat at a table in the restaurant and ordered some food, just to act normal. I found out that her name is Lee Hae Rin.

She went into a private room with the guy, probably her boyfriend. About 20 minutes later, another girl went into the private room. I wonder what she had to with Lee Hae Rin.

After a long time, the guy went out to the restroom. I guess Lee Hae Rin is alone with the girl that came late. There’s no staff nearby the private room. Maybe I can know more about Lee Hae Rin.

I peeked a little into the room and I can hear the girl that came late is screaming angrily at Lee Hae Rin. But then, a staff was on her way to the private room, probably she heard the screaming too. I hurriedly walked away from there, since I don’t want the staff recognizing my face.

I went out of the restaurant, still thinking on how to kill Lee Hae Rin. I almost got her when she was at a parking lot of a building, but then some other tough guy approached her and ruined my plan. I barely escaped a group of agents who were trying to catch me after Lee Hae Rin and the tough guy left the parking lot.

Now, I’m still outside the restaurant. I just got an idea after seeing the angry girl earlier. Then, suddenly, the angry girl comes out of the restaurant. I make my way to approach her.

“Excuse me, miss. I think I need your help.” I said politely to the angry girl. By the way that she acted in the private room, I can guess that she is mad at Lee Hae Rin, probably because she wants the guy that Lee Hae Rin was with. Somehow I think the angry girl didn’t get what she wants. This will be just great for my plan.

“Who are you? Get away from me!” The girl shouted. Aisy. She’s really rude. Whatever. I need her to help me.

“Relax. I’m not going to do anything. I need your help, and I think I can also help you.” I tried to attract her attention. She just keeps her silence and looks suspiciously at me.

Then I continue.

“You see, I know you want the guy that Lee Hae Rin sshi was with, but somehow you fail, right? I can help you with that. But you have to help me too.” I said to her.

“Wait. How do you know about that?” She asked.

“I just know. It doesn’t matter. But now, I think we can help each other out. I can help you get the guy, and you just have to help me to get the girl. How about it?” I said to her and she looks like she’s about to agree.

“Let’s talk somewhere else. Follow me.” She said while walking towards her car. I follow her and get myself into the passenger’s seat.

Great. Now, I can finally get that Lee Hae Rin out of this world so that she can’t be a witness in the court if the cops catch me. This girl is going to be a great help.

===========================================================
A/N: Okay, I know you guys are probably mad at me again for the very late update! I'm SORRY! *on my knees now*.
There's an event I had to attend to yesterday, but I kept thinking on this story during the event. Then I got a pile of work for me to settle. I don't even think I can settle the work even after I get married and have grandchildren!
I'm really, really, sorry! I'm actually stealing some time to update here, so sorry if this chap is a mess and boring. I'm crappy when it comes to love and feeling stuff. Seriously.
And I'll give my best to continue writing this story! Promise.
Anyway, I hope you guys will keep reading it and leave comments!