Devil Got Interrogated.

Loving In Another Shoe

-하 영.HA YOUNG-

"You."

I'm shocked to see him.

"You left me alone in the kitchen and went to the bathroom for a long time!" Yeah, it's only Ryeowook.

I think he accidentally tapped the back of my neck without knowing I'm sensitive at that part.

"Mian, Wookie ah. You can't fight the nature!" I said while trying to give him a smile.

Good thing my reflex system didn't make me separate his head from his body for giving me a shock earlier. He could have seriously been injured. What? You don't believe me? I have a black belt you know. The one that I bought at a clothing store, of course.

"Fine. I'm going to join the others. You coming?" Ryeowook asked me before making his way out the kitchen.

"I'll go later. I want to find some food in the fridge." I said while watching Ryeowook makes his way. At the entrance of the kitchen, I think Ryeowook bumped on to someone as I can hear him apologizing.

"Oops. Sorry, sorry. What are you doing in the kitchen anyway?" I heard Ryeowook talking to someone.

"Just getting more snacks for the hyungs." I think I know that voice.

He's coming towards me.

I can finally see his face.

Great.

My heart haven't fully restarted yet and now I'm going to get more pressure.

Changmin is now in front of me.

Act normal, Ha Young. Just, relax.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Need more snacks?" I think that's pretty casual, right?

"It's okay. I'll help myself." He answered while digging the whole fridge, trying to find more snacks.

This is too awkward. I better go into the living room now. Just anywhere but here.

As I'm reaching the kitchen's entrance, which is already a distance from the fridge, I hear someone calling me. Okay, correction. Someone calls Hae Rin's name.

"Hey Hae Rin! Catch this!" I look back to Changmin and see he's holding a bag of chips in his hand, ready to throw it to me.

The bag of chips makes it way through the air and right into my hands. Of course I have to catch it. It's either the bag of chips goes into my hands or on my face. And no, I don't need anymore damages on my face or head.

I smiled proudly.

"Hae Rin ah. I need to get something from the van. It's actually a lot of things. Can you help me carrying it?" Changmin asked with a tone of cuteness in his face.

"Yeah, sure. Why not? Do you want me to get any help from some other guys too?" This is really, really going to be awkward. I'm afraid he'll notice something.

Changmin's eyes are really sharp. That's why I was shocked and afraid to see him earlier. I bet an eagle's eyes can't win against Changmin's.

"Nah. They're still having fun. I think the both of us is enough. Let's go."

Well, I guess I have to help him then.

I follow his lead to the door. I don't think anyone notices that Changmin and I are making our way out the door, what with all the noises and huge number of people.

We got into the elevator and Changmin presses the button to the top floor.

"Changmin ah, I don't think there're any parking lots on the top floor, unless you can drive a van into the rooms up there." Okay, is he going to kidnap me or what?

I already have Junho to try and kidnap me all the time. Another kidnapper is just the last thing I have in mind. Seriously.

"You're not Hae Rin, are you?"

My heart is seriously going to die because of too many shock now. What did he just say?

"W..Wh..What are you kidding here? Did you forget something? Of course I'm Hae Rin. And where are we going anyways?" Okay, that stammering at the beginning is really going to give me away. I swear I'll cut my tongue after this. Stupid tongue.

"We're going to the roof using the stairs from the top floor. Stop changing the subject. You're not Hae Rin, are you?" He asked again. Urgh.

Finally, we made it to the top floor. I wanted to go back to the dorm but he pulls my hand and drags me up the stairs to the roof. Don't ask me why I didn't even scream. Because I know a top star like him wouldn't do anything stupid. And I know because he's Changmin, and he won't do anything stupid.

Finally we reach the roof.

"Okay. No one can hear us now. You're not Hae Rin, are you? You're really not her." Changmin's gaze is locked on me.

What am I supposed to answer?

I haven't read the book on 'Denying You're Not Someone When Pretending You're Someone Else' yet.

"Yah, Changmin. Why would you think that? Of course I'm Hae Rin." Of course I'm not going to blow my cover up. My brain isn't that stupid.

Just then, Changmin smiles at me and sit on a bench there.

"You're not her. Because you were so shocked to see me instead of giving me the usual 'Annyeong Changmin', that I have to greet you first." Changmin said with a calm tone.

"Well, I was too shocked to see you becoming so handsome after we haven't met for long." Good, Ha Young. Keep denying it.

"Your voice is not Hae Rin's." He added more.

That one is easy to counter.

"Didn't they tell you, I got into an accident? My throat hit the steering and made my voice change." Piece of cake.

"Yeah, the guys told me about it. But your 'new' voice sounds awfully familiar." Changmin smiles again.

"Can we go back to the dorm now? It's only 20 minutes before the clock strikes 12. And this talking is not fun at all." Three cheers for my brain! My brain is genius in finding excuses.

"Then I'll just make it fast then." Great. And I thought he's ready to give up.

"You're not Hae Rin. You were too shocked to see me that you dropped your phone. Am I someone that you didn't know that you were so shocked like that? Your voice change isn't the normal voice change when the throat meets an impact. You didn't know my adopted father is a doctor, do you? I saw Ryeowook touched the back of your neck and you jumped a bit in shock. Now why would you do that if Hae Rin has never been sensitive in that part? How about the bag of chips you caught? Your style of catching is similar to a person who knows how to play some sports. I don't think the guys ever mentioned Hae Rin plays any sport, other that a marathon in the mall." Changmin said it quickly that I didn't have any chance to interrupt and argue.

See what I mean when his eyes are sharp? Now do you believe me?

I was about to say something when he continued his words.

"And lastly, you're here, with me on the roof, alone. Whenever I asked Hae Rin to help me alone, she refused to help. She didn't want to hear anymore of my blabbing about how she looked very similar to one of my old friend. My very, best, friend, Ha Young." Changmin had the greatest smile after he said that sentence.

Shoots.

It's bad enough he can figure out I'm not Hae Rin, but he can even figure out I'm Ha Young?

My brain starts to work it's magic, to counter everything he said. But it just doesn't work anymore. My brain is telling me to just give up. Stupid brain. I paid you to do all this work, and you're giving up?

"Changmin ah. I'm sorry." That's all I can say. I don't even know what I'm apologizing for.

"It's really you then! It's you, Ha Young ah!" Changmin said while running towards me and give me the tightest hug.

Yes, after all the seriousness he put on while interrogating me, he finally turns into himself again, the boy who loves to give hugs to me.

"Ha Young ah! Why are you even here? Although I didn't believe myself it's actually you, but it really is, you! I know I'm right about Hae Rin's face being so freakingly the same like yours. But her character is a bit different." Changmin finally let go of his hug.

Tears fall down from my eyes.

Great timing tears. You just had to fall down in front of Changmin, don't you?

"Ha Young ah, why are you being so quiet? Uh, why are you crying? Did I hug you too tight? Anywhere you're hurting? Ha Young ah!" Changmin is panicking now seing me crying in front of him.

Although he looks charismatic and all, but he sure is still cute when he's panicking.

"Changmin ah. I'm actually glad you figured out it's me. I can finally be myself for a while." Finally, the tears stop falling. Good decision, tears.

"But how did you know? Maybe it's just Hae Rin being weird? And maybe instead of me, it could be someone else replacing her?" Well, of course there's a few question lingering in my head.

"Well, 'Hae Rin' is being too weird for one. Second, when I heard your voice, I suddenly remembered the time we met at the foster home. It's too similar. And of course, it's confirmed after I see you being shocked when Ryeowook touched the back of your neck, knowing it's your sensitive part. Plus, the way you catched that bag of chips, I can still see your skills in basketball at the foster home isn't gone yet! Haha." Changmin paused to think about something for a moment.

"Anyway, I still couldn't believe it was you when I first thought about it, because, well, you lived far away from here. Then I remembered that Junho guy, the protective friend of yours. I don't think he's just a friend by the way he behaved. So, something must be going on, right?" Wow. I wonder why he didn't become a detective instead?

I'm sure he can solve a lot of cases can probably all the criminals in the nation would be behind bars. Maybe he can even catch the stupid killer who got me into all of this mess.

But, oh well, his voice must be amazing then that he decided to be a singer.

"So, your adopted father is a doctor then? In what specialized area?" I always wanted to become a doctor. But unfortunately, my genius brain isn't that genius on paper. So much for my dreams then.

Just then Changmin grin and I know what that means.

"Yah, you lied?!" Urgh. I can't believe I believed him!

"Hehe. I just said nonsense about the voice change thingy. I had to lie about my adopted father to make it real. Seems like you fell for it! Haha." He's laughing like crazy I tell you. Maybe he didn't have this much fun pranking people, with all his busy schedules.

Smack.

This time, my hands didn't smack me. It automatically landed on Changmin's head.

"Oww! That hurts!" He compained while rubbing his head.

Ah, it's just good to know that I have someone I can talk to now.

"Serves you right for laughing at me. Haha." Of course I join in the laughing too, seing him rubbing his head in pain.

"Whatever. So, I just know that you're Ha Young, because of all this familiarity I noticed. But what actually happened? Why are you suddenly in Hae Rin's place? Is she dead or something? And what's with the Junho guy?" Changmin hasn't finish his interrogation yet.

Although my cover is blown, you don't know how excited I am.

Hey, you try being in someone else's shoe and not having anyone to talk to about how you're feeling. Of course I can't talk to Hae Rin about missing my old self and all, because she's too nice. The next thing you know she'll probably let me go back to my hometown and will be lingering in the public, exposing herself to the killer. Don't get me wrong again. I told you that being with Super Junior is cool, right? But how can you just dump your old self? No matter how poor and pathetic you are? Okay,that's sure a great way to remind me about my old self.

And do you seriously think I would talk to that psycho Junho about how I'm feeling? I doubt it.

"So, you want to hear my story then?" Finally, I can tell someone about it.

Before I can say anything, his phone rang.

"Hello? Ea, hyung. I forgot something in the van. I'll come to the dorm now." Changmin said to someone on the phone.

"Ha Young ah, we need to go back. Less than 10 minutes until new year. But I want to know all about your story. You didn't get my number the last time, right? Here, give me your phone." I guess I'll tell him my story on the phone later then. Doesn't matter, as long as I know I have my friend back.

"Here." I pass my phone to him so he can put his number in.

"Whoah! Cool phone. Is it the same as Hae Rin's?" Changmin asked after taking my phone.

Oh, no. I can't use that phone to contact Changmin.

I snatch the phone back.

"Changmin ah. This phone is duplicated with Hae Rin's. I don't want to stay all night long talking to her about the foster home and you. I really, really need my sleep. So, give me your phone. I'll key in my old phone number. That phone is at my room at Hae Rin's house. So just contact me with that number." I said to Changmin. He then passes his phone to me.

"I really don't understand why girls want to stay up all night long telling stories. Don't they need the beauty sleep?" Changmin talks to himself while I punch in the number of my old phone.

"Same here, Changmin. Same here." I really don't want to be spend all my saliva telling stories to Hae Rin. Not because I don't like her, of course. But just because I don't think I can stand staying up all night telling her about my past and my friend. Sleep would be a whole lot better!

"Come on, let's get back to the dorm." Changmin pulls my hand.

"Changmin ah. Although you don't know the full story yet, but you have to keep it a secret. You have to. You'll know about it when I tell you later. But now, just act like how you act with Hae Rin, okay?" I asked him to keep the secret.

"Well, if you bribe me, then I'll think about it!" He said as he run off down the stairs.

"Yah!" I tried catching him to the elevator, but boy, he sure has long legs.

===========================================================
-동 해.DONG HAE-

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" The room is filled with screams and laughters. All of them are here, plus Dong Bang Shin Ki guys too. Oh yeah, forgot about Sungmin's girlfriend too.

"Happy New Year you stinky fish! What's your new year's wish?" Hae Rin comes to me while laughing and practically had to scream a bit because of all the noises in the room.

"I want a large aquarium!" Well, since manager hyung won't get it from me, I'll ask someone else for it.

"Stupid fish!" Hae Rin knocks my forehead and makes her way to join the others.

I'm just going to act normal with her.

I didn't want to say it at first, but I think I know now.

It's pretty weird why Hae Rin is not herself lately. I think I finally know why.

You see, I invited the Dong Bang Shin Ki guys to fill the room, although, with only Super Junior it's already crowded enough.

But I just wanted to see how Hae Rin is behaving with the Dong Bang Shin Ki guys. Maybe she's not just acting weird with us, but maybe with everyone else too.

I'm dead right!

As soon as she knew they're here, she ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

Don't tell me nature called at that time?

Was she hiding?

Finally, I can thank my awesome fish brain and my awesome eyes.

I know the reason she's acting strange!

It's because..

Well, I'm pretty sure it's because of this.

It's because, it's because..

"Donghae! Let's eat! What are you doing talking to yourself there?! Come on!" Jaejoong hyung called me. Well, actually, yelled to call me.

Maybe I don't want to make my conclusion on Hae Rin yet.

I guess I'll just observe more to see if I'm right about it.

"YAH! WHO COOKED MY FRIEND IN THERE?!" I can see a fish dish on the table! But only half of it is left.

"DONGHAE, YOU SHOULD INVITE MORE OF YOUR FRIENDS INTO THE POT! THEY'RE DELICIOUS!" Hyukjae said while chewing some fish in his mouth.

Noo. How can my friend eat my other friend?

"YAH MONKEY. SPIT IT OUT BACK. STOP CHEWING!" I grab Hyukjae by his neck.

"AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" And all the people in the whole room laughed while enjoying their food.

What a great way to start a new year.

One of my friend got served on the table.

And Hae Rin on the other hand, well, we'll see about it later.

===========================================================
A/N: Haha. Here you go. Sorry if it's a bit short. Forgive me also about not having much of Super Junior here. I promise I'll put them back on the next chaps. Please don't hate me yet!
By the way, hope you're not disappointed with the continuation of the cliffhanger in the last chapter. I really did try my best. I did! *blinking hard to be innocent*
Well, please leave a comment if you want me to continue on this one! And thanks for reading! Love you guys!