Chapter 1

True Love [On Haitus]

He gazed at his view from his window. Seoul didn't change that much, he thought as he sipped his brandy. How old was he (20?) when he first arrived at Seoul? His name is Park Jung Soo, but he prefers to be called as Leeteuk. Leeteuk, the founder and CEO of SM Entertainment. He was 23, when he traveled around the world. For two year, he spent his time business strategies, learning different music and people's taste for music. At the age of 25, he started his company with the help of his parents' money. His family is rich and influential, which did helped him for advertising his company. His friends helped him too, Heechul with recruiting kids, Eunhyuk and Donghae helping to produce his first boy band, EXO. EXO became a hit, with their singles topping all the music charts. He is the youngest CEO in the music industry, but so many people looked down at him. With a person with no identity, it was easy for people to spread fake news and rumors, wich many gullible people believed. The news made up ridiculous information about him, which cause some negative controversies. However, it all got solved but he couldn't forget the treatment he got. The hatred the people had on him caused several scars in his life.

On top of it, his family is getting broken. In front of the media, they acted as if they were the happiest family in the world, but that was all an atct. His parents are just staying together for money and reputation. His sister, Park In Young, left the family a long time. She is with her husband in Europe, but he didn't contacted her because he felt betrayed for leaving him behind with all this mess. Because of some accident, he forgot everything about his childhood. He hasn't made an attempt to remember anything; what's in past is in past. There isn't any warmness in him anymore, except for TV interviews and for public. The warmth in his eyes were lost with how life treated him. Sure, he did have a rich boy's life, but there wasn't any happiness in it. There is always a hardness in his eyes, which changes when he is with his friends, SuJu, as many people call them. Many people mistake him for a model or celebrity, with his handsome face, dyed blonde hair, and well-built body. At the age of 30, he is one of the top bachelors in Asia, for looks and financially wise. With popularity and money comes a lot of hatred from people who are jealous. He is famous, has a lot of fans as muchas antis, but he doesn't care about the hate anymore. Since he has no one to prtoect.

"Oh, you are here?" A woman's voice was heard. "Why didn't you call me?" 
 
He turns towards the direction of the voice, and finds Oh In Hye at the door. Everyone saw them as a couple, but in reality, it's not true. They had a scandal, but they never tried to make a statement about it. You could say that they are "friends for benefit." In Hye joined SM few months ago, just for Leeteuk. In Hye loves him, but he doesn't love her back. He knows that she knows that he doesn't love her. And she is fine with it, as long as he is hers. He looked at her cute face and her y body as she walked to him. Her eyes swept up and down at Leeteuk, taking in his suit which made him look y as ever. She put her arms around his neck, and kissed his cheek which showed a dimple when he smile. 
 
"I just arrived from China." Was all he said.  
 
EXO was about to debut in China, and everything had to be perfect. Leeteuk wants perfection, and likes everything perfect. 
 
"I missed you," In Hye said, disappointed by his short responses.
 
She sighed as he didn't say anything, which she expected. She just wishes, no, hopes that someday he would repeat her words. She hugs him as he caress her hair. He didn't love her, but he did have a soft spot in his heart for this woman. He doesn't know what love is, or what's its like. He has the looks, money and can have any woman in the world. He has a great career, and was not attached to anyone, which made things more easy.
 
"Everything is right, but why does it feel like I am missing someone?" he thought. 
 
------------------------------------------
 
New York, one of the most important city in the U.S., or rather the world. The city which can give you hope. The city where dreams began. The city where Kang Sora lives in. Kang Sora, the famous renowned photographer and painter. But rather than for her work, she is more famous for her beauty. With her long legs and curvy body which made guys itch to put their hands on. With round eyes which showcased a lot of emotion and passion. With fair skin that makes girls jealous, and her beautiful hair that is smooth as silk. Whenever she walks, the guys' eyes moves at her, and sometimes at her legs too. At the height of 169 cm, she can easily be a model. Her parents wanted her to continue their business, the Kang Enterprises, one of the most successful companies in U.S. But, she followed her dream, the dream to become a photographer and a painter. Eventually, they gave up for their daughter's happiness.
 
Now, at the age of 28, her paintings sells in millions and people do anything to get photographed by her.  She is now at her studio, looking at the view of New York and sighed. She came back inside, and looked at her new painting, a pair of eyes. She was sure it belonged to someone, but she doesn't know who. It always comes in her mind, and today finally, she put it in paper. She looked at the painting, and all it showed was love. She heard a click, and turned to see her best friend Jeong Jinwoon, the CEO of JYP technology. He has been her best friend since she arrived to U.S., and he had been considerate about her memory-loss. She doesn't remember her childhood, her parents told everything about it so she didn't try to remember it. Little did she know that her best friend loves her. He didn't confess to her, knowing that she doesn't love him back. It would ruin their friendship and make things awkward. 
 
"I thought you would be here if you weren't at your house," he said, a smile on his face. "Shouldn't you be ready for your trip to Seoul little girl?" He continued, a tease in his eyes.
 
Sora glared at him. "Stop calling me that. I don't get why parents freaked out when I said that I was going to Seoul. Korean is the only culture left for my project, and I thought that my parents would be happy that I am going to my omeland. Thankfully, they agreeded but don't you dare call me little girl," She said, pouting.
 
Jinwoon: are you ready for your trip to Seoul?
Sora: ya, I will be there for about a month or two. I have to take pictures about different cultures, and I am only left with Korean. I have a model too, who knows around the place, so it will be easy. My parents were against it though, me traveling alone. But somehow, I managed to convince them. 
Jinwoon: I will be leaving for Seoul in a week, so come and receive me. 
Sora: why are you going to Seoul?
Jinwoon: I want to extend my company over there, plus do some experimenting. (looks at her painting) what's this? Eyes? Who's?
Sora: I don't know. It keeps appearing in my mind, so I painted it. Maybe it's a part of my lost memory. 
Jinwoon: aren't you gonna find out? Aren't you curious? 
Sora: nah. Even if I knew about it, it isn't gonna change anything. Past is in the past, right? 
 
But she is curious. Curious about the owner of the eyes. Why does it always appeared in her mind when she is lonely? Why does these pair of warm eyes always make her feel happy? Who is the owner? Who is it?