Cafe meeting

Forbidden Love

I sat down, running my hands through my hair and look around the Cafe. 

It was busy as usual, and crowded with couples, newly weds, and families. But still no sign of Changmin.

I pouted and started to play with my blackberry, when I felt a gentle hand tap my shoulder.

" Wait long? " Changmin asked as he sat across from me, smirking slightly. I tilted my head, shaking it slightly.

"Ani, I only just arrived." Changmin flashed me the beautiful smile, that never failed to make my heart flutter wildly.

" Good! Let's order" and with that Changmin called over a waitress and took our orders. When the waitress left, there was dead silence.

I peaked a look at Changmin, and quickly avoided eye contact whenever he looked at me. We played this game until the waitress came and gave us the food we ordered.

" Here we go! 2 hot chocolates, and 2 cinnamon buns" The waitress smiled at us and laughed.

" Ah, what a cute couple!! Newly weds?" She asked while fixing her apron. I nearly chocked on my drink, and started coughing.

" M-m-mwuh?" I asked, still trying to catch my breath. Changmin chuckled and gave the waitress a tip,

" Not yet. " He looked at me and winked. The waitress walked away, and I started to blush.

Suddenly Changmin moved right next to me. I looked at him, and he smiled sweetly before lifting up my chin, and slowly leaning down towards my lips.

My heart fluttered, like a humming bird as our lips finally connected. It was a sweet long kiss. Changmin laughed softly, and started to feed me some of his cinnamon bun.

I smiled softly, and watched him for a while. He turned around and stared back at me.

" What? Is there something on my face?" He asked teasingly, while my hair.

" N-nothing, just thinking about how lucky I am to have you" I said blushing slightly, turning my face away from him.

" I Love you so much, I would rather die than lose you" He said turning my face towards him. I looked away from his gaze, feeling flustered.

" I'll love you forever. . . And more! No no for eternity!!" He said while chuckling. I laughed with him, and mumbled quietly

" I Love you too Pabo..."

" Pabo? P-pabo? Yah! Minyoung need me to teach you a lesson? " He said, while ruffling my hair.

I hitted him playfully, and pouted slightly.

-----------------------

 

After a while, Changmin excused himself and went to the bathroom. I felt weird, as if someone was watching me.

I shook it off and pulled out my phone, and started to play some games.

I shivered slightly, feeling a slight breeze, and looked around the cafe.

Half way across the room, siting their staring at me clearly pissed, was my first love Jaejoong.

 

~*~*~*~*

 

 

(A/N: Yes, Yes another DBSK fanfic. I'm sorry but I seriously love those boys~ Always keep the faith!! Haha, Well I hope you enjoyed it cause more is to come~ Sub/comment and updates come faster.)

Check out my other storys.

SNSD's New member's

Your heart is Empty

Yang Lee Boarding School