Panic

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_i_gT8OY9I

JYJ- Be My Girl

-----

Sunhwa and Hyomin were already at Hyuna’s apartment.

Hyuna poured the wine and took a bite of the chocolate cookie. She glanced at her Juicy Couture watch. “Where is this girl?”

“Late, as always.” Sunhwa snorted. Hyuna gave her a look. “Excuse me, but you are the one that is always half an hour late.”

Sunhwa made a face then popped a chocolate cherry into .

Ding Dong. Ding Dong. Ding Dong.

“That’s her, I think!” Hyomin hopped off the stool and gracefully loped to the door. “Bomi!” She squealed and threw her arms around her friend. Bomi briskly patted her arm then stormed into the house. Hyomin blinked in surprise. “Bomi, what’s wrong?” She quickly followed her.

Hyuna and Sunhwa looked up.

“You’re late!” Sunhwa proclaimed.

Hyuna lightly slapped her arm then slid off the stool. “What took you so long?”

Bomi threw her purse onto the couch and paced around like a man woman.

“What has gotten into you?” Sunhwa asked quizzically.

“I can’t believe this happened. How am I going to face him when he does business with Jae oppa in the future? This is a disaster!” Bomi spoke to herself as she clutched onto her long hair.

“Yah, have you gone crazy?” Sunhwa rotated her finger around her temple.

Bomi spun around and pointed, “IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!”

“M-me?! What did I do?!” Sunhwa huffed.

“ALL THREE OF YOU! IF YOU THREE HADN’T DITCHED ME LAST NIGHT, THIS WOULDN’T HAVE HAPPENED!” Bomi shrieked.

“Someone calm the crazy down.” Sunhwa pointed lazily.

“Han Sunhwa, you call my best friend that again, and you can expect to be thrown out from the patio!” Hyuna shot her a look and walked over to Bomi. Hyuna grabbed her by her shoulders, and she stopped shouting instantly. “Now calm down, and tell us exactly what happened. What happened last night?” Hyuna asked.

A bottle of wine later, the story was told. Sunhwa was rolling on the couch laughing so hard that her side hurt. Hyomin gave Bomi a pitying look and patted her back. Hyuna stared at Bomi, stunned. “You seriously lost your v-card?” “No, I didn’t! He still had his boxers on!” She poured more wine into her glass and drank it all in one gulp.

Miserably, Bomi planted her chin in her palm. “How am I supposed to handle this situation, guys? Help me…”

Hyuna lightly her hair. “Don’t worry, Bomi. It’ll all work out. I bet that guy is too embarrassed, so he won’t ever mention it again. It’ll be like it never happened.”

“Never happened?” Bomi repeated then sighed. *I hope it can be that easy.*

-------

Kris opened the door to his new apartment and stopped when he heard loud voices coming from inside. He glanced down and saw five pairs of shoes.

“Where does Kris keep the wine?!” Xiumin hollered.

Kris’s eyes narrowed. *That bun. He thinks he can barge into my house after what he’s done to me last night?!* He slammed the door behind in and stormed inside.

“Kris ge!” Chen called out. Heads turned around.

“Kris.” Luhan smiled.

“Yo, hyung.” Chanyeol waved from the couch.

Kai smirked, “You’re late to your own party.”

Kris ingored all of them and headed straight towards his target.

Xiumin came out of the kitchen, triumphantly holding out a bottle of Chateau Lafite 1988. “Found it! I don’t know this fool keeps wine when he can’t even drink-“ His eyes widened when he saw Kris advancing towards him. “K-Kris!” Xiumin stammered.

“For someone who knows that fact so well, you did something stupid. You ! You know very well that I can’t drink, so why the hell did you play that freaking prank on me last night?!” Kris shoved him.

“All right! A fight! My bet’s on Kris hyung!” Chanyeol cheered.

“I don’t know. Kris hyung may be tall, but Xiumin hyung has the muscles.” Kai snicered.

Kris ignored him. “How could you do that to me?!”

Xiumin weakly smiled, “I just wanted my friend to have a good time-“ He winced when Kris towered over him. “How? By humiliating me?! Do you know how ing embarssed I was when I woke up to see a girl by my side-“

“?!” His friends shouted in shock. Xiumin exictedly bounced up and down, not realizing that his life was hanging by a threat, “Did you really do the deed?! Kris, I’m so proud of you-“ He stopped when he noticed Kris was literally growling at him. Xiumin ducked his head. “Look, I’m sorry, okay? But out of all of us, you have the least experience with girls-“

“He doesn’t have any experience with girls.” Kai corrected.

Kris shot him a scathing look.

“-And I thought you needed a little excitement in your life. As your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter