Fateful Encounter

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovq8hyHa_eg

A-Pink- Let Us Love

-----

A/N: Thank you for everyone who makes posters for me! They're all very beautiful, and I love using them! I'm fortunate to have readers who are so talented in creating graphics ^^

-----

Jaejoong’s black Maybach Exelero came to a stop in front of the headquarter of Royal Ambassador Resort. The employees came running out immediately at the sight of their CEO. The concierge bowed low, “Sir.”

Jaejoong stepped out of the car and buttoned the front of his blazer. “Everything is going well, right?”

“Yes, sir. You do not have to wory.” The concierge assured.

Jaejoong flashed a smile, “Good. I like not worrying.” He went around the car and opened the passenger door.

“Took you long enough.” Bomi smacked her glossy lips, closed her compact mirror, and stepped out of the car.

“At least I didn’t take forty-seven minutes to open the door.” Jaejoong quipped low enough for her to hear.

Bomi shot him a look and smacked his arm. Jaejoong made a face, straightened up, and laughed heartily. “Aww, my wife is too cute.” He wrapped his arma round her shoulder and led her through the revolving door. “Hello, CEO! Hello, Mrs. Kim!” Workers bowed fervently. Bomi gave her famous dazzling smiles and nodded in response.

“Very professional.” Jaejoong murmured by her ear. “I should win the ‘wife of the year’ award.” Bomi chuckled as she nodded to another worker.

“Don’t push it. I’m pretty sure the ‘wife of the year’ doesn’t lose her ity to a man she just met.” He whispered.

Eyes wide, she swiveled around and pointed at him, “Y-you-“

People stared at them as they passed by. Jaejoong grasped her hand, kissed the top of it, and smiled sweetly. “Yes, I love you, honey~” Bomi turned red, spun around, and smacked her forehead. “Just keep walking.” Jaejoong placed his hand on her lower back and led her forward.

“I thought you said I didn’t lose my flower!” Bomi whispered frantically. “I did not.” Jaejoong nodded and waved at the hotel restaurant workers. She gawked at him. He stopped in front of the VIP room and opened one of the double doors with a charming smile, “I said you didn’t lose your ity.” Bomi gave him a look. *You think you’re so clever.*

“Enter, my wife~” Jaejoong urged her inside.

With a deep breath, she squared her shoulders and walked inside the room. It was time to put up the false pretense of a lovey-dovey marriage.

The talking stopped at once, and four heads turned her way.

“Bomi!” Her mother-in-law, Mrs. Kim, squealed in delight. She adored Bomi like her own daughter. Bomi smiled and bowed graciously. “Hello, omonim.” Mrs. Kim dropped her knife and fork and came running over. “Oh, my lovely daughter-in-law~” Bomi smiled and accepted the hug. Even though her marriage with Jaejoong may be platonic and false, she liked Mrs. Kim a lot. She had a sweet nature that made her loveable. Bomi knew Jaejoong’s kindness came from her. Mrs. Kim pulled back and smiled. “How are you, my dear?”

“I’m good. How are you?” Bomi asked.

“I’m happy to see you.” Mrs. Kim giggled. “Come back and finish your food.” Mr. Kim, a strict and conservative man with sharp facial features, called his wife back. Bomi also knew that Jaejoong’s good looks came from him. “Okay, okay. I was just so happy to see my daughter-in-law.” Mrs. Kim beamed and went back to the table.

Someone gently poked Bomi’s side. She glanced back to see Jaejoong subtly nod at her hand. He ducked down to her ear and whispered, “Your ring.”

“Oh!” Bomi gasped. She had almost forgotten about her empty hand. She turned away and quickly hid behind Jaejoong’s tall stature while she dug through her purse for her wedding ring. She had meant to put it on sooner but had forgotten with all the drama this morning.

“Hello, mother and father, and my dear in-laws~” Jaejoong smiled charmingly, trying to distract them from her mission.

*Where is it?!* Bomi fumbled through her bag. She finally found the ring at the bottom of her purse and pulled it out. *Got it!* Delightedly she slipped the ring into her finger and smiled.

“Bomi, what are you doing back there behind Jaejoong?” Mrs. Park frowned. Bomi quickly came out of her hiding spot. “Sorry, mom! I, er, was just making sure my make-up was on right.” “Aww, you always look beautiful.” Mrs. Kim complimented. “Don’t you think so, Jaejoong-ah?”

“Of course.” Jaejoong flashed Bomi a greasy smile, “You are the most beautiful female on this planet.” “Thank you.” Bomi smiled back just as cheesily. Jaejoong fought the urge to pinch her cheek since that wasn’t a ‘husband-like’ thing to do.

“Come and sit.” Mr. Park motioned to the empty chairs. Jaejoong slid out a chair for Bomi and pushed it back in as she sat down. He took the seat next to her, and Mr. Kim snapped his fingers, “Waiter!” “That’s okay. We ate an hour ago.” Jaejoong replied.

“You must eat a lot, Bomi, if you want to bear a healthy inheritance to Royal Ambassador Resort.” Mrs. Kim said.

Jaejoong sighed, “Again with the child, mother?”

“What?! I have a right to be concerned! I’m beginning to get worried! It’s been over a year since you two got married. How come there is no news of a child yet?” Mrs. Kim questioned.

“We’re, um, trying.” Bomi plastered a stiff smile on her face. “Bomi, don’t slouch.” Mrs. Park frowned. Bomi quickly sat up straight.

“Are you sure?! How can you not have a child yet though?! How many times have you tried?” Mrs. Kim demanded. Bomi turned red. *How about none?* Jaejoong put his arm around her slender shoulders and smiled, “Mother, don’t try to know our private life.” “I’m just worried. What if I never get a grandchild…?” Her bottom lip trembled at the thought. “Don’t worry, mother. You’ll get one eventually.” Jaejoong promised. *Just not from me.* Bomi thought.

“Can’t you just let us enjoy our honeymoon life? With kids, it would be impossible for us to have alone time.” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter