Intoxicated

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0krS9cDcMU

Jay Sean- Maybe

-----

Now everyone was intoxicated except for Kai and Xiumin.

Sunhwa was doing her bad habit of singing out loud when she was drunk. Hyomin was swaying and singing along with her.

Hyuna was buzzed but still sipped her seventh cocktail now and then.

Even Bomi, the Queen of Drinking, was reaching her maximum. She was leaning heavily against Chanyeol who was passed out already. *I can’t think straight.* She sat up, shook her head, and touched her forehead. A shadow fell over her, and she looked up.

Xiumin held out a glass of clear liquid with a disarming smile.

“No, thank you. I think I’ve had enough for today.” Bomi waved her hand while shaking her head.

“This is water.” Xiumin smiled coyly.

“Oh. Thank you. You’re so kind.” Bomi took it and drank it without another thought.

*No. You are kind. Thank you for making our friend finally a man tonight.* Xiumin snickered. He glanced at Kris who was squeezing his spinning head. His vision was blurry, and he felt like he was floating around the room. *What the hell was in that drink?* He found it increasingly difficult to think, and he just wanted to pass out

. Kris moaned into his palm and doubled over as if he was going to puke.

“I think it’s working~” Xiumin excitedly bounced up and down. Kai laughed. “Good work.”

“Okay, I think we should go.” Hyuna got up and stumbled. Kai smoothly caught her waist. “Careful there.”

“Thank you.” She giggled. ‘I’ll you home.” He whispered in her ear.

“That would be wonderful.” Hyuna beamed brightly but soon pouted. “What about my friends?”

“We can take them home. Right, Chen?” Xiumin lightly slapped his buzzed friend.

“Huh?! What?! Yeah.” Chen nodded with half-lidded eyes.

“Nooo thanks. Like I trust you boys…” Sunhwa hiccupped as she got up. “I’m calling a driver. Hyomin, you , get up.” She slapped her best friend’s leg. “Ow! Don’t do that!” She pouted. “Let’s go.” Sunhwa gathered her belongings and dragged her intoxicated friend up. Hyomin swayed against Sunhwa and wrapped her thin arm around Sunhwa’s waist. Singing, they headed for the exit.

“What about Bomi?” Hyuna looked her way.

“Oh, don’t worry. I’ll take her home.” Xiumin assured.

Hyuna frowned, unsure, “Hmm…but-“

“Let’s go. I’ll catch you a cab.” Kai led her away before she could protest.

Xiumin looked at Bomi and Kris left on the couch. They both looked heavily drunk, and he grinned at his plan.

“Okay, kiddos. Let’s go. Chen, a little help here! Get the girl!”

“Right.” Chen hiccupped, walked over, and pulled Bomi up. She opened her eyes and blearily looked around. “What’s going on? Where are my friends?”

“We’re going home.” Chen replied. “Oh. Okay.” Bomi closed her eyes.

Xiumin almost toppled over as Kris leaned against him. “Aish! This towering giant!”

Kris muttered something under his breath with closed eyes.

“Let’s go.” Xiumin dragged him away. “What about Chanyeol?” Chen asked.

“He’ll be fine on his own. Come on!” Xiumin called. Chen glanced at sleeping Chanyeol, shrugged, and carried Bomi out the exit.

They arrived at one of the Royal Ambassador Resort hotels without realizing it was Bomi’s hotel. Xiumin ordered one key. They went up to the designated floor. Kai had come just in time. “Where’s Chanyeol?” He asked.

“Back at the club.” Xiumin huffed. Kai stared at him. “You ditched him?”

“We can always go back for him! There’s something more important than that right now! Help!” Xiumin yelped.

“Oh. Right.” Kai moved forward. Xiumin expected him to help with Kris, but Kai lifted Bomi out of Chen’s arms.

“Hey! Not her! I need help with him!” Xiumin shouted. Kai chuckled, “Sorry. I prefer carrying beautiful girls than giant pricks.” He slipped the card into the slot and entered the room.

“Oppa…” Bomi mumbled against Kai’s shoulder with closed eyes. “More cocktail, please.”

He chuckled. *My kind of girl. Pity you can’t be my plan.* Gently, Kai laid her on the king-sized bed.

Xiumin practically dumped Kris on the bed next to her. “Aww, Kodak moment.” He kidded.

Bomi moaned and rolled onto her side near Kris.

Kai frowned, “Can we switch plans? How about I be the one to get laid tonight instead of hyung?” Xiumin shot him a look.

“It’s not fair that he can have with the goddess on his first meet when I’ve known her longer!” Kai complained.

“More like stalked her longer.” Xiumin snickered. He put Kris’s arm around Bomi’s waist and beamed. “I’m such a good friend. Good night, Kris~ Let’s go g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter