Family Reunion

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CETk_e1Js4Q

Suzy- I Still Love You

--------------------------

Bomi wasn’t the same anymore. She didn’t feel like partying. Even if she received love calls from famous celebrities and models, she didn’t even blink an eye.

Hyuna, Sunhwa, and Hyomin visited her a few times and tried to coax her out of the house. Bomi was immovable and remained locked indoors.

“Something is clearly wrong with you.” Sunhwa crossed her arms and sat on the arm of the sofa.

Bomi was curled up on the red sofa. She stared at the pair of Swarovski earrings in her palm.

“I mean, come on. It’s a beautiful day outside. You could be shopping. You could be out at the pool with us. You could actually call my cousin back. Himchan oppa wants to get back together with you, you know. If you could only ease his mind-“

“Sunhwa.” Hyuna snapped. “If you’re here to add fuel to the fire, you should leave now.”

Sunhwa made a face. “Fine. Sheesh.”

Hyomin wrapped her arms around Bomi from behind and squeezed her. “Bomi, what’s eating you? You’re so pretty, and you should be smiling now. Sulking doesn’t suit Aphrodite.” She consoled. Bomi remained quiet.

“Did something happen in China?” Hyuna asked. Bomi looked at her.

“Ever since that trip, you’ve been awfully quiet. It’s like you became someone else.” Hyuna commented.

“Yeah, it’s like China the fun out of you.” Sunhwa snorted. Hyuna shot her a warning glare.

“I just realized something.” Bomi suddenly spoke. “What?” Her three friends leaned towards her in interest.

“I’m a .” Bomi whispered. Hyomin gasped and cupped her hands over .

“What?” Hyuna stared at her. “Excuse me?” Sunhwa blinked at her.

“What makes you say that?” Hyuna demanded. “Did someone say something to you?”

*Yeah, he told me that. My nightmare came true. Kris thinks I’m a .* Bomi swallowed the growing lump in .

“That’s ridiculous. You are not a .” Sunhwa rolled her eyes.

“No, think about it. I mean, I don’t sleep with guys, but I’ve been on so many dates.” Bomi stated the truth. “So what? Dating is not a sin!” Hyuna stated. Hyomin nodded, “Hyuna is right. A lot of people go on dates.”

“But you don’t understand.” Bomi sighed. “I’ve never really been without a lover. I’ve been surrounded by guys, and I’ve never said no to one. You know all my ex-boyfriends. I can’t even count how many there are because there are so many. Hyuna, you know me. Even in middle school, I was paired off with guys. Sunhwa, I’ve dated three of your cousins. Hyomin, you’re the one that introduced me to Byunghun. When I dated him, he was merely eighteen, and I was twenty-two.” She drew her knees into her chest and placed her palms over her eyes. “I never realized how many guys I’ve dated.”

“So what?! That does not deem you worthy of a !” Sunhwa cried out.

Bomi shot up. “I have to face the truth! I’m a heartbreaker! For me, it was fun. I really ate up their attention. They bought me anything I wanted. They adored me like I was a princess. I never considered how much I would hurt them when I broke up with them.” Her gaze fell onto the floor as guilt consumed her. “I’ve never been dumped before. I always broke up with them for the stupidest reasons. I was bored. I was tired of being held down. I wanted to be free. I wanted to be with someone else.” Bomi shook her head. “I don’t know what commitment is. I’ve never even given any of the guys I’ve dated previously a chance to make me fall in love with them. It was always for fun. There was nothing more to the relationship but that.” She sank back onto the couch with an exhausted sigh.

Hyuna and Sunhwa exchanged glances. “What do we do?” Hyomin choked as tears fell down her face. Hyuna sat on the ground in front of Bomi and looked up at her. “Bomi, we understand you’re going through some challenges right now. You’re looking back on your life and realizing how many guys you’ve actually met. I admit. You’ve been with a lot of guys. And I do agree that you broke some hearts. But I think it’s pointless for you to feel so blameworthy about it now. Because face it, Bomi. Do you honestly think you meant something to those guys you had flings with? I’m sure for a few, you did. I remember when you broke up with Joon. That guy was literally calling you every single day and coming to your house begging you to take him back.”

Bomi flinched at the memory.

“But for most guys, like Doojoon oppa, you were just a way to pass the time. I’m sorry if that sounds harsh, but that’s true. You’re gorgeous and sweet, but guys never liked you for your heart. They liked you for your physical beauty. So don’t feel guilty, Bomi. It makes the male population look like more of an then they already are.” Hyuna portrayed reality as it was.

*She’s right. It’s true. I’ve never fallen in love before, and I thought I could do that with Kris. He’s the only one who seemed to like me for me.* Bomi buried her face in the cushion and cried.

“Oh, god.” Sunhwa whispered. She wasn’t annoyed, but she was sad. As much of a witch she could be, she really cared about her friend.

“You like Kris, don’t you, Bomi?” Hyomin stated the obvious.

“I do.” Bomi bawled. “I love him.”

“Oh . I knew it.” Sunhwa sighed. “Love changes everyone.”

Hyuna got up, sat next to Bomi, and gave her the tighest hug. “You fool. How come you didn’t tell us sooner?”

“I didn’t know it…myself…until now…” Bomi cried into her shoulder. “What do I do? Kris hates me, and now, I might not be able to live without him.”

Hyuna squeezed her tightly. “Kris doesn’t hate you. Why would he? You’re loveable and sweet.”

“Yeah, Bomi. Don’t cry.” Hyomin became a weeping mess.

“Oh, stop it! Both of you! You’re making me cry, and I didn’t wear water-proof mascara!” Sunhwa dabbed the corners of her eyes as she peered into her compact mirror.

Bomi wanted to laugh, but she bawled uncontrollably instead. “Cry it out, Bomi. Don’t keep it in. We’re here for you.” Hyuna promised. “Yeah, Bomi! We won’t go anywhere until you feel better! The goddesses stick together!” Hyomin plopped down next to Bomi and hugged her waist.

Sunhwa heard something and stopped crying. “Bomi, I think that’s your phone.” Hyuna and Hyomin slowly released her.

Sniffling, Bomi made her way over to her purse. She pulled out her phone and pressed it against her ear. “Hello?”

“Bo, are you home?” Jaejoong asked. “Yeah.” Bomi wiped her tears away.

“…Have you been crying?” He questioned. “No.” She sniffled. “I have allergies.”

Bomi grabbed a tissue and blew her nose.

*Yeah, right.* “What are you doing?” Jaejoong asked.

“I’m just at home. That’s it. The end.” Bomi tossed the tissue in the trashcan.

Jaejoong heard another voice wailing. “Is that…Hyomin?”

“Yeah, we’re having a crying party.” Bomi stated. “I thought you said you weren’t crying.” Jaejoong pointed out.

Bomi cupped her hand over to muffle her cries.

“…Come to my office.” He said. “Don’t you have a date?” She croaked.

“Yeah. With you. Don’t drive. Let one of your friends drop you off.” Jaejoong hung up.

Bomi sighed and wiped her remaining tears away.

“Was that Jaejoong oppa?” Hyuna asked. “Yeah. He wants me to come to his house.” Bomi mumbled. “Then hurry up and get ready. I’ll drop you off. You cannot drive in this condition.” Hyuna offered. “I suppose so.” Bomi trudged up the staircase.

----

Bomi unbuckled her seatbelt. “Thanks for the ride.”

“You know you can ask me for anything, girl. We’re best friends for life and death. Don’t you forget that.” Hyuna gave her a tight hug, kissed her cheek, and waved.

Bomi waved back and entered the resort.

“Good evening, Mrs. Kim.” Workers greeted her. She wearily nodded and walked across the lobby. Her footsteps slowed down when she saw someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter