Special Tour

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5HDYVx_T7g

Gary & Genie- Romeo & Juliet

--------------------------------

After breakfast, Bomi gave herself a tour of the rather large, exquisite hotel. She was amazed by the three pools with golden flooring and chided herself for not bringing a swimsuit. Then she vowed to buy a gorgeous swimsuit for herself with Jaejoong’s credit card and go for a dip later. Bomi grew bored of entertaining herself. She wasn’t well-accustomed to the new country and didn’t know where to go. Eventually, she gave up and went to her hotel room.

The meeting ended in the afternoon.

Kris and Jaejoong came out of the conference room.

“Are you going back to your hotel room now?” Kris asked.

“No, actually, I have business to attend to.” Jaejoong replied.

Kris halted and stared at him. “Business? Here?” *What other business would you have but Golden Tower?*

“Yeah, I planned to meet someone.” *A heavenly Chinese massage is waiting for me.* Jaejoong smiled.

“But what about Bomi?” Kris blinked. “What about her?” Jaejoong encouraged.

“…Isn’t she waiting for you? What about her? What will she do alone?” Kris questioned.

Jaejoong waved his hand dismissively, “Eh, she’ll be fine on her own. She tagged along knowing that I have work to do.” He started to walk away.

Kris threw him a disconcerting look. *Is he kidding me? He’s just going to leave his wife?*

Jaejoong turned back and began to walk backwards. “If you’re so worried about her,” He hollered, “Go and check up on her! I’m sure she’d love your company!”

Kris balked at him. Jaejoong winked, waved, and turned the corner. *Wow. This guy, seriously. Does he even care for her? How can he leave his wife to another guy and leave without a care? Sometimes, I don’t understand him.* Kris shook his head in disbelief. He went down to the lobby where workers greeted him brightly with obsequious comments. He merely nodded without interest and headed to his own office.

“Director.” The concierge called.

Kris turned back.

“Mrs. Kim went upstairs to her room.” The concierge informed.

Kris furrowed his eyebrows. “Didn’t she go out?”

The concierge shook his head. “She’s been in there from noon.”

*What is she doing all alone in her room? Is she miserable? What if she regrets coming to China?* The thought of Bomi disliking his home country made him alarmed.

Kris fluidly strode over to the elevator and impatiently pushed the button several times. *Damn it. Why are the elevators so slow? Do I have to have another set installed?* After what seemed like forever, the elevator doors slided open. Kris stepped inside and pushed the number 50. The doors shut, and the elevator smoothly rose upwards.

In a minute, he was at the top. Kris walked towards the presidential suite and rapped on the door.

There was no answer. He leaned his ear against the door to listen for any sounds. *Was the concierge wrong? Did she sneak out?*

Kris knocked again. When there was no answer the second time, he raised his fist to pound harder.

Out of nowhere, the door swung widely open. “For goodness sakes! Are you too lazy to get your key-“

Bomi froze when she saw the unexpected guest. Kris blinked at her. “You were…in your room.” He stated the obvious.

Bomi blushed for an unknown reason. “Yes, I was.” She nodded. Her eyes shifted towards the elevator. “Where is Jae oppa?”

“He had another appointment.” Kris replied.

*With a masseur, I bet.* Bomi predicted. She drew her eyes up to his face. “What about you? What are you doing here?”

*Oh crap. I didn’t even think of an excuse before storming up here. I just wanted to make sure she was okay. I can’t even pretend I was searching for Jaejoong, since I told her where he was anyways.* His eyes danced around in a dilemma.

“Do you always check up on your guests like this?” Bomi teased.

“No, I mean yes, I mean…sometimes. It depends…” Kris turned his gaze to her, and his expression softened at once. “On who the guest is.” Her smile faded, and a soft glow lit her face. “That’s kind of you. You’re a good director.” He disagreed. *No, I’m a selfish one.*

“Thanks for checking up on me. I’m doing well, so you can go do your own thing.” Bomi assured. She was about to close the door.

Kris’s hand shot out and caught the door. She looked up at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter