Special gift for a special person

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsdC8OOf_kg

A-Pink- Bubibu

-------------------------

Since that day at the elderly institution, Kris had been looking at Bomi with different eyes. He seemed to have soften a lot towards her, and he no longer gave her a cold shoulder. There were times, of course, when she made his eyes roll, but he found it rather amusing now instead of annoying.

After the meeting, Kris and Jaejoong came back to Jaejoong’s office.

“Our stock is doing well, and we seem to have a rise in sales.”

“I think it’s good that we’re selling k-pop merchandise in the gift shops.” Kris nodded in agreement.

“We’ll continue doing that.” Jaejoong smiled.

“Then I’ll take these files and go. If you need me, just call.” Kris said.

“Got it.” Jaejoong sank back into his chair with a sigh of mixed emotions.

Kris walked towards the door but stepped back once it swung open.

“Jae oppa- oh!” Bomi’s eyes rounded at the sight of Kris. “Kris oppa!” Her eyes lit up at the sight of him. “What are you doing here?!”

“I don’t know. I just go around people’s companies and do their work because I have no life like that.” Kris stated but gave her a twinkling smile that indicated that she was joking.

“Ah, I should’ve known. Meeting, huh?” Bomi giggled. “Did you eat? Do you want to go out for lunch with us?”

“No, thanks. I wouldn’t want to intrude.” Kris said.

“You wouldn’t be!” Bomi fervently shook her head.

“Maybe next time. How’s your grandma?” Kris asked.

“Good. I’ve been able to visit her once more. She seems to be doing well.” Bomi beamed, pleased he would ask. His eyes softened. “That’s good. I’m glad.” “So am I.” She whispered. They gazed at each other for a while with gentle smiles playing their lips. Jaejoong arched an eyebrow, wondering what this inexplicable atmosphere was.

Finally, Kris cleared his throat. “I should go. I’ll catch you later.” He gave her a small, warm smile and left the office.

“Bye~” She waved with a smitten expression. The door shut, and she sighed in content.

Jaejoong purposely cleared his throat loudly, and she spun around. He stood up and approached her with a knowing expression. “I feel like I’m the one intruding.” “Psh.” She chuckled and shook her head.

“I sense that things between you two are going okay?” Jaejoong asked in interest. “More than okay.” Bomi assured with a flash of her pearly teeth.

“I knew it! I’m glad. You seem really happy, Bo.” He smiled back, just as pleased as she was. “I am! And I’ll be even happier if you buy me that lobster you promised!” She pointed out.

“Okay, okay. Instead, you better be really good at the interview tonight! Let’s go.” He grabbed his jacket and followed her out of his office.

----------------

February rolled around, and before Kris knew it, it was Valentine’s Day. He knew that in Korea, it was customary for the men to give gifts to women on White Day. However, he wanted to repay Bomi for the scarf and being such an to her without clearing things up with her in the first place.

*What can I give her though? Something that isn’t pressuring, but not something so small and cheap either. Hmm…* Kris wandered around the mall. Something dazzling flashed in the corner of his eye. He stopped and backtracked. Kris faced the window display to see the perfect gift he had been searching for.

*This is perfect for her.* His lips curled upwards into a delighted smile. With eager steps, he entered the store.

--------

On Valentine’s morning, Bomi was greeted with a box of chocolates by her pillow. Jaejoong was nowhere in sight, but a note was on his pillow. “No gift for me is necessary. Going to Tokyo to meet my Valentine Day lover. Have a fun day, Bo.”

Bomi chuckled and rubbed her sleepy eyes. *Have fun, Jae oppa.* With a yawn, she slipped back into the warmth of the blankets and slept until noon.

Hyomin’s call awakened her with plans for tonight. Tonight, they would be going on a club run. So starting from dusk, the four goddesses visited nightclub after nightclub. They finally settled at Blue Poison, a posh club in Myungdong.

Each of the girls had found their beau for the night, even Bomi. She had danced and flirted with Simon, a successful owner of a bar in Hongdae.

Strikingly good-looking with a dark skin tone and tattoos covering his arms, he was the epitome of a bad boy. She had to admit that his kisses were heavenly, and out of all the boys she had ever dated, he was definitely in the top ten.

Although Bomi was content being with such a suave, attractive man, her mind continued

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter