Appointment

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PhT3_n13eM

S.H.E.- Zen Me Ban

------

Kris and Jaejoong had been working together for a month now. They had much progress, thanks to the ingenious brains of both men. Jaejoong now realized that Kris was more than a pretty face. He was intelligent and resourceful, especially in the manners of finance. *No wonder Golden Towers succeded so well.* Jaejoong thought.

After another meeting, the two decided to call it a day.

Kris capped his pen and put it back inside the pocket of his blazer.

Jaejoong’s office phone rang, and he pressed the call button. “Yes?”

“Sir, you need to go buy a present for Mr. Kim’s birthday this upcoming Sunday.” His secretary reminded.

“Oh, right. Shoot.” Jaejoong rubbed his temple. He forgot it was his father’s birthday party. “Get me a gift catalogue for wines.”

“Yes, sir.” The secretary replied.

Jaejoong began to pile the papers on the desk.

“Is it your father’s birthday?” Kris asked warily.

“Yes, it is. He always has this fancy birthday dinner at his home-“ Jaejoong paused as an idea spontaneously came to his mind. A devious smile came on his face. “Why, yes, speaking of birthday dinner,” He smiled broadly, “Why don’t you join us?”

Kris paled. “M-me? But I’m not family-“

“You’re like family now! We joined hands, and we’re working together.” Jaejoong waved his hand.

“But-“ Kris began.

Jaejoong cut him off. “I’m sure father would be also pleased that you came to celebrate. I’ll send an invitation to your father at once also.” He made an offer that Kris couldn’t refuse. Not wanting to be rude, he grudgingly went along with it.

“Oh, you need to get a gift for my father, right?! But you don’t know his taste yet. Hmm…what to do? You don’t want to offend him with the wrong gift. The only people who know his tastes are Bomi and me.” Jaejoong tapped his chin in thought and peeked at Kris who looked disturbed. Jaejoong smirked and went back to acting. “Oh, I know!” He snapped his fingers as if he had made an important discovery. “My wife can help you pick a gift!”

“Y-your wife?” Kris asked, dumbfounded.

“Yes! I would offer to go with you, but as you can see, I have a pile of work that I need to finish here.” Jaejoong pointed to the folders on his desk. What Kris didn’t know was that Jaejoong had finished those a long time ago.

Kris refuted, “I’m sure I can find a gift on my own-“

“Great! My wife is free tomorrow! I’ll text her now and let her know. I’m sure she’d be happy to assist you. She’s very helpful and amazing with gifts. You can trust her to help you.” Jaejoong took out his phone and pretended to text Bomi. *What is wrong with this guy?! He does things his own way!* Kris grew irritated.

“There.” Jaejoong set his phone on the table and smiled innocently. “It’s all set. She’ll be at the Lotte Mall in Jamsil at eleven a.m. sharp!”

“Great.” Kris muttered. *This is going to be awkward.*

------

“YOU DID WHAT?!” Bomi was so shocke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter