CHRISTMAS TREE

Christmas Time!

 

This was definitely the best part of being friends with the janitor at the building…and well, her puppy face and childish pleads surely contributed a bit to the cause as well. So there she was, a twenty two years old girl standing at the very top of a huge stair, hanging with extreme patience and precaution some big shiny spheres and icicles on the fragile pine branches, making sure they all got located in the best place possible, not too close but not too split one from another.

She loved decorating the trees for the winter holidays ever since she was a little kid. So, if she couldn’t go her house for Christmas and decorate her own tree, she would at least make sure the SM pine could look the prettiest possible.

Just as she was about to hang the last icicle, this slipped out of his hand, and she gasped, already imagining how the fragile object would break into little pieces against the floor.

But seconds passed and she heard no sound, except for a little man laugh that let her know she was no longer alone in the lobby.

- I think you dropped this – Lee Hyukjae told her looking up at her from the floor.

- Oh, thank you Eunhyuk shi – she said once she came down again.

- So…why are you decorating? Isn’t that the janitor’s work?

- Yeah, but I love decorating Christmas trees so I offered to help him.

- Ah…ok… - Eunhyuk was really confused, but seeing they were the only ones in the vestibule he thought maybe it was time to finally get close to her and tell her about his feelings – So mmm…do you want an extra help? I won’t ask for payment, Hahaha.

- Eh…sure why not? – The brunette also got confused, but agreed nonetheless.

They kept on beautifying the pine until there were no ornaments left, and after taking their time to appreciate their good work, he turned to her.

- Soo…eh…do…do you…have a boyfriend right now?

- What? Why you ask?

- Just…just because…

- Yeah sure – she snorted but answered anyway – no, I don’t have a boyfriend, do you have a girlfriend?

- No, I don’t.

- That’s cool.

- So…would…would you…consider to… - words got stuck inside the pale man’s throat, incapable to ask that one question his brain had been tormenting him to inquire.

- Yes Eunhyuk shi – Sooyoung answered chuckling inevitably to his shyness – I’d love to go out with you sometime.

- Really!? – He couldn’t believe her words; it was too good to be truth – Awesome!

- Hahaha, arasso. This Saturday, seven o’clock, right here? You can choose the place.

- Sure! Maybe we can decorate more trees if you want!

- Hahaha – Sooyoung laughed as she walked out of the big room – I’ll think about it…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, first of all!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS ON TIME!!!!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS FIC, I JUST CHECKED IT TODAY AND REMEMBERED I HADN'T FINISHED IT!!! STUPID ME!!!!!!!!!! >.<

STILL, I really hope you can like it...I really put a lot of effort on the oneshot-drabbles (I don´t really know what they are lol XD) so pretend it's still Christmas time and try to get the spirit kekekeke

Please comment and subscribe and I'll see you on February's 14 for a VERY hot SooHae special I already started *O*

LOVE YOU ALL....SHADOWS FIGHTING!!! SOOHAE FIGHTING!!!!