MAGIC MISTLETOE

Christmas Time!

 

"Oppa, we already passed through here" Sooyoung huffed crawling her feet on the marble tiles "Twice"

"Just walk a little more Soo ah" Donghae answered taking her hand and pulling her along.

"Why don't you tell me what are you looking for so we can leave sooner?" She whined like a five years old, but after half of hour of walking in circles around the huge Christmas castle, her feet were sore and she was thirsty, insignificant details the man in front of her didn't seem to care about "Because if I tell you, the surprise gets ruined" The guy answered and kept climbing staircases and turning corners through the ancient decorated hallways.

After some other ten minutes of walking to nowhere, Sooyoung pulled her hand away from Donghae's and went to sit down on a bench located under an arch "I'm not going to walk any longer until you tell me where we going" She pouted crossing her arms and legs.

"Sooyoungie come on, don't be like this, stand up" Donghae pleaded with his big puppy eyes.

"The cute puppy act doesn't work on me anymore" She hissed and turned her gaze away.

"Ah Soo come on" Donghae whined this time, and he noticed something hanging on in the middle of the arch he had passed unperceived before.

"No! I'm tired, thirsty and upset! I'm not moving until you tell me what you’re looking for!"

"Soo, you found it!" The fish shouted scaring the female in front.

“Found what?” the brunette asked with her eyes glued to him as he suddenly brightened up.

Without even bothering to answer her well justified question, Donghae walked to the girl and sat on the bench, cupped her rounded face with his big soft hands, and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

“The perfect place for me to kiss you” He said with his childish voice when they split apart after some seconds and beamed when he saw her even more confused expression.

“But…” Sooyoung’s face was now scrunched in absolute confusion “But we passed like five benches just like this one…why here oppa?”

“Because” Donghae answered as if it was obvious, still holding her girlfriend’s face with both hands but now looking at the arch atop them “this is the only one that has mistletoe above”

“Eh? Why is mistletoe that important?”

“Silly girl” He laughed and pushed her forehead with his index “You forgot? This is our first Christmas together and I want it to be unforgettable”

“Aish!” Sooyoung burst out in laughter at her fishy boyfriend and pushed his forehead back “Really…you´re so cheesy oppa!”

“But that’s why you fell for me didn’t you?” Donghae smirked.

“Well…yeah I’m not denying it” She smirked back and got closer to him “So Mr. Romantic Christmas Fish…where we were at?”

His smirk grew wider and he encircled his arms around her small waist “I just kissed you under the mistletoe”

“And is there a rule that says you can’t do it twice?”

“Not that I now about”

“Good to know” Sooyoung whispered and pressed her plump lips against Donghae’s once more.