Party night [ Kryber moment ]

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

-- MEANWHILE...... DINNING TABLE --

 

" I thought you were in your sister body ! " , Amber whispered as she sat down beside Krystal

" I was....." ,  Krystal whispered back .

" YAH ! What are you two lovebirds whispering about ? " ,  YoonA used her fork to point at them . That question grabbed a lot of attentions.

" Nothing " , Amber answered quickly

" And we're not lovebirds ! " , Krystal added

" Just best friend, eh ? " , Sulli asked sarcastically

Krystal glares at her childish friend resulted her to drop her head down . Other girls also return to what they were doing since they afraid of Krystal the ' co-ice princess '  .

" Those two have been upstairs for like an hour ! What are they doing ? " , Sooyoung exclaimed

" Imagine two people in the same room surrounded with a quiet environment , reading through each other eyes ......." , Taeyeon mumbled loud enough to earn a - not so friendly - slap on the cheek which is from Tiffany  .

" Shut up. All you can ever think of are urgg nonsense . Why do I end up spending the night with you ? " , Tiffany shacked her head slowly while Taeyeon caress her newly slapped cheek .

 

The chatting is getting louder , louder than the music that is playing . All of them seems to get themselves a suitable pair , no one notice . Taeyeon is only talking and earning slaps from Tiffany . Where Sulli is resting her head on Victoria's shoulder , hands intertwined . On their left is the present of two girl who sit faced one another , compete their eatings . They are no others than Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who whined about their hungryness an hour ago . And YoonA and Sunny keep observing the stuffs on the table in order to make a certain discussion , look like a debate though .

 

" Well, well , the host is finally here ! " , Sunny stopped debating with YoonA and shouted right away . 

" So ? " , Jessica raised her eye brow

" Sooooo..............we got a punishment for those who are late " , Victoria sat straight with an evil smile .

" Seriously ?! " 

" What ? " Jessica and Yuri said .

Everyone had mischievous smiles except for Krystal and Amber .

" What ya waiting for ? Go go !! " Seohyun pushed Jessica toward the dinning table , and Luna did the same to Yuri , " You too for being late . "

When they get a chance to sit down, wines and beers are already poured into the glasses waiting for them , the late comers .

" Just so you know, kiddo whose age is lower than 20 must get out from here . That means the whole f(x) except for the leader , Victoria . " , Hyoyeon announced .

" Like I want to stay " ., Luna

" Oh ! I want to play Wii, come on Luna unnie " , Sulli dragged Luna roughly to the living room .

" Okey dorkie " , Amber shrugged . She , then, wrapps her arm around Krystal's waist .

" What do you think we can do ? "

" Why don't we get outside, it's beautiful " , Krystal said .

 

-- OUTSIDE IN THE GARDEN --

 

Amber and Krystal walk hand in hand to the open field near the fountain . Their face headed to the dark black sky that has stars blinking with brightness.

 

" Wah , You're right . It's really beautiful outside " , Amber said gently

" Let's sit here. I don't want to walk any longer " . Krystal suggested .

Amber does what her girlfriend said, next thing is Krystal places her body between Amber's legs and lied on Amber's right lap . Seeing her girlfriend stay like that , Amber slowly wraps her free leg over Krystal's legs and bents for a peck on the lip .

 

" You 're not afraid the others could see us ? " , Krystal asked with her eyes closed

" They are probably drunk already "

" You must be wondering how I changed my soul "

" Yeah, thanks for reminding me . I almost killed ! "

" Ke Ke , saw you running from Jessica unnie is hilarious . Actually I didn't how my soul exchanged , I was with unnie alone ; I just changed by itself ! " , Krystal opened her eyes and look at Amber with chuckles in between her speaking .

" MIRACLES !  Maybe god is not too cruel to separate us . Right, baby ? " , Amber grinned . She curls Krystal's hair with her finger , even silence is happiness. She leans close to her partner left ear , whisper " I love you " . She slowly locks her lip with Kry's . It was first soft and gentle . Krystal breaks the kiss and whisper " I love you, too " back to Amber before pulling her for another new passionate kiss. It could last foreve but.....

Crack !

" Ouch ! " , Amber immediately broke the kiss and try to sit straight , burying her hand to her waist .

" What was that ? " , Krystal got up

" My waist .... I think I bent for too long " , Amber said with a hurtful expression causes Krystal to giggles .

" Hey, don't laugh . If it wasn't you , I wouldn't be like this . It's because I kissed you "

" I didn't tell you to " , Krystal shrugged

" Then, why you return my kiss ? "

" Cuz I'm kind and generous ............. just for you . Anyway, can you get up ? " , Krystal tried to pull Amber up . But Amber is more likely to fall back down , in need for a strong support Krystal wraps Amber's waist and drags Amber's arm over her shoulder . They begin to make a movement into the house where they could see the girls are playing Monopoly in the living room .

" Omg, what happened ? " , Luna asked in shock.

" I hurt my waist , I can't even stand up properly . " , Amber answered .

" Arh Ah Ah , what were you doing ? " , Hyoyeon teased .

" Better go now before Amber collapse , night everybody . " Krystal stated before continue their path again . She assists her girlfriend to her room since it's closer compared to Amber's .

Amber lies down the soft matress , closing her eyes like she's really sleepy . While Krystal gets to change into her pyjamas . After that she crawl on the bed and rests beside Amber .

 

" Amber , you sleep yet ? " Krystal took a close look at Amber 's face when suddenly she is being pulled into a warm embrance.

" Not yet, baby " , she smiles facing Krystal

" How's your waist ? " , Krystal face is still of worries

" To tell you the truth, I didn't hurt . It was a normal cracking sound " , Amber snuggled closer , " I just want to sleep with you tonight " .

krystal pouts and pinches Amber's nose ,

" You know baby, when I was in Jessica's body , I dought that I can't sleep with you cuddling me but now ...."

" Dreams come true " , Amber tickles her nose with Krystal's . The hot breath is buring a lovely couple , not for long a passionate kiss begins . They hug automatically , Amber surrounds the waist with Krystal 's hands travel to the opposite person's neck .

The night continues........................

 

* * *TEASER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER * * *

" AAAHHHHHH ......................Why am I ? You ! too ?! "

" I swear last night when you passed out , I didn't do anything "

" Unnie , please don't be like that "

" Yes, we're in love for 1 year and the half "

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do you like it ? I tried my hardest to update . I wish I could update once a week .

Anyways, thank for reading . :D

Right , I got a kryber fanfics site for you . Feel free to visit :  kryberfanfics.blogspot.com

Bye bye ....* waving *