This ends now

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Recap: Jessica has already told Krystal that she knew a way to stop soul switching incident. However, she is still deciding. Should she really do it? Or wait and see first? 

Her mind drifted so far away until she hit the door hard in the nose. 

"OMG! My nose!" Jessica (Krystal's soul), quickly helped Krystal up. 

"It's MY nose! Not yours!" replied Krystal, rubbing on her red nose. 

"Unnie, it's basically my nose. You hurt my nose!" Jessica pretended to cry. Well, it's really her nose since Krystal soul is inside Jessica, and Jessica who is inside Krystal body just hit her nose onto the wall. xD Sorry if I made it even more confusing. xD 

"You're so adorable," Krystal (Jessica soul) rubbed Jessica's head lovingly before getting inside the room. 

All of them, took turns taking showers until it was Krystal's turn. She insisted to be the last one. 

Getting inside, taking her clothes off piece by piece slowly, Krystal stares into the hanging mirror. Through the reflection, she saw the image of Jessica, her true self, her soul. 

Alright, Jessica. You're a big girl. Do what you think is right. Break up with Yuri, break the spell, and let your sister lives happily with Amber. And if Amber hurts my little girl, kill her. Whoo! Alright, you can do it. I know you can. Do not delay anymore, call Yuri out tomorrow, and end this mess. It is all because of you. 

Having enough time talking to herself, she finally took a long warm shower. She was in there for too long that she didn't realize it has been almost 3 hours, and everyone is sleeping including Jessica right there by Amber's side, holding the tomboy's hand. Such a sweet image. 

Yes, do it. For Kryber.  

 

Tomorrow comes faster than expected. Krystal (Jessica's soul) stayed up all night, thinking again and again of what to say to Yuri. Afterall, their relationship has just started. Of course, Yuri will be hurt, but the pain right now would be nothing compared to the pain of a break up after a long relationship. 

There she stands, Yuri jogged toward Krystal who is standing by the riverside park. It is the best place for breaking up, she thought. 

"Hello sweetie~" Yuri mumbled softly near Krystal's ear, scaring Krystal to the point that she almost slap Yuri. 

"Yuri! You scared me! Don't ever do that again!" Krystal exclaimed. 

"So what is it you wanted to tell me?" Yuri grinned, only looking forward to good news. 

"Let's break up," Krystal replied quickly and clearly. Yuri face turned dark. She actually sense that this is a very serious issue. It is real. A long silence crept in between the two. No one moves, no one talks. 

"Why?" Yuri finally muttered the word. 

"Because I never really love you. There were too many confusions. Honestly speaking, now I realized I'm straight. I can't imagine living with a girl, loving a girl. What I felt for you was just a friends' feeling. Nothing more than that. I should have known myself better, so that I wouldn't have ended up hurting you. I'm sorry, Yuri." 

Crying, sobbing, swallowing her tears in silent, Yuri covered her face with her two palms. She nods and nods without even knowing why she nods. It is like a strong long needle, striking into her chest, making her hard to breathe and/or talk. Sorry was repeatedly said and heard, but it couldn't heal her broken heart. For now, she is there, crying alone. 

---------------------------

Alright, another chapter. 

I'm not sure how this system works, but for the last chapter, I updated it again. 

So please check it out if you want. :) 

 

Love, 

December12