Just Amber for now

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

First of all, guys, this was meant to be hidden first. :D

I seriously had no idea that it was updated, of course, I would not want to give a short update. -_- now plz enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica (Krystal's soul) beamed eyes at Luna while listening to Amber talking about the fishy business. Well, not just Jessica alone, everyone else in the room did the same thing. Some might thought Amber did that to gain attentions from the girls, but truly it's very anxious for her since she can't open her eyes or move her body yet. 

 

After listening to Amber's request, Luna along with Victoria went out to grab some pizza and drinks for the team tonight. On the other hand, girl's generation members bid good bye, and hurried back to dorm; probably because of a tight schedule ahead since Jessica is already out of group. It will be a bit hard to manage. Yuri was also dragged back to dorm, leaving only Jessica, Krystal, and Amber in the room. 

 

"Amber, this is Krystal speaking," Jessica exclaimed right after everyone has left. 

"What?! You guys switched again?! Omo!!!" exclaimed Amber who is trying to open her eyes, but reacted in pain. 

"Hey! Don't open your eyes! Don't move a muscles!! If it hurts, just rest. I'm worried about you," Jessica spoke softly, and massaging Amber's eyes with her fingers. 

"How sweet," Krystal muttered, sinking herself into a not-so-soft armchair in the corner. 

"I seriously have no idea what is it about you that make Yuri fall head over heel for," replied Jessica, rolling her eyes. In her mind, her sister is just a selfish girl with no true emotion, feeling for anyone. Dating Yuri is probably just a hobby for her or some sort. Or just an option for her to solve her curious minds whether she really have feelings for Yuri or not. 

"Krys, come on, don't be too harsh on her. You know she's always been an ice queen," Amber muttered softly, but loud enough for the other two girls to hear. Different thoughts hit all of them. Jessica (Krystal's soul) looks as though she's about to puke, like yeah right, you don't know my sister more than I do, my dear Amber. Krystal (Jessica's soul) face shows no intends or thought. She just looks like she doesn't care about any single words that slipped through her sister's lips and Amber's. 

"Thanks dork for helping, but no thank. I obviously don't need you to cover up for me-" Krystal was cut off by her own sister. 

"Hey! Why does you have to be so rude all the time?! People are all nice to you. This icy aura isn't gonna get you anywhere better!" Jessica (let me remind you again, it's still Krystal soul) snapped nastily. 

"What?! You have a problem?! Look at yourself! Aren't you furious about switching bodies with me? It's just frustrating, how could you seem so chill about it? Or you're enjoying being inside my body?!!!" Krystal shouted back at her mad sister. 

"Excuse me?!!! Me? Enjoy being trapped inside your body???!! C'mon, it's torture! I love how pretty and y my body is!" 

"I love it too!" Amber butted in, wasn't aware that the room is in fire since her eyes were closed all the time. Judging by the voices, she can hardly tell they are mad at each other. Both sisters do know that Amber doesn't know because whenever they fight, they never want others to see them in such stage. It's like showing weakness to outsiders. Therefore, they, now, remain silent. Only exchanging occasional glares would make them feel tiny bit better.

"Babe, did the doctor said when I can open my eyes? It's still painful," Amber broke the silent with a whimpy voice.  

"Doc said he will try to diagnose it, don't worry Amber," Jessica soothed her, squeezing her hand lightly only to feel Amber clinches hers tightly. 

"Please don't tell me I'm gonna be blind! No, I can't live if I'm turning blind. Krys, tell me the truth!" Amber started tearing up, and soon flickering her eyes showing more pain there. At that very moment, Jessica (Krystal's soul) has made a very clear decision that she's gonna be here looking after Amber. Whatever fishy business that is between her, Luna, and Kris can be kept there for now. 

"No, it's fine, Amber. Don't cry or your eyes will get worse. I'm sure doctor can find a way, after all, it was just a tiny glass that got into your eyes. So I guess, it's better to just rest your eyes," Jessica quickly console Amber which is working as Amber already stopped sobbing, and smile a bit. She nodded, agreeing to Jessica's words, also just to encourage herself to be stronger. 

Krystal was sitting there enjoying the scene before storming out of the room as fierce as ever. She couldn't stand the sweetness overloaded. She walked quietly to the park not so far from the Amber's room. She doesn't even want to sit anymore. She stood there, staring blankly at the dark sky above her. 

"It's time to tell the truth before Yuri could get even more hurt," she mumbled to herself. She mind was brought back down from space with Luna's pat. 

"There, there, Krystal, don't be too down. Amber's strong, she will get through this," Luna tried to sooth Krystal, thinking Krystal is zoning out because she's too worried about Amber. 

"Let's get back inside. We've got pizza, there's your favorite too," Victoria spoke warmly before wrapping her arm around Krystal's waist, dragging her back into the room. 

The night was short. Victorai, Luna, Amber, Krystal, and Jessica enjoyed the pizza and finished it all up. Amber, although sick, isn't banned from eating anything. So basically, she can eat anything. It's her best opportunity to get free food and almost all kind of food from her group member, and she's already happy just to think about it. During pizza munching time, Krystal and Jessica stayed silent more than usual. It's not like they have anything to discuss. They haven't even made up from fighting earlier. 

Amber, was later, put off to bed with all the members standing around the bed. 

"Thanks Jess unnie for sticking around, but you can take your rest now," said Luna. 

"Yeah, we three can take care of Amber, so you don't have to be busy helping us looking after Amber. Thanks a lot for sticking around!" said Victoria warmly. 

"Oh, I'm glad I can be of help. I got nothing to do anyway, as you all know, I'm out of the band, and my business doesn't really need me there all the time," Jessica (Krystal's soul) is trying to defense herself so that she can stay near Amber. 

"Yeah, unnie's right, guys. Plus right now it's late. Even if she wants to go home, I wouldn't let her," said Krystal in a very concerned way, "anyway, please exuse us for one moment." with that Krystal grabbed Jessica's wrist light, and pull her outside the room. They are heading to the park again. It's the only place private enough for them to share conversations. 

"Look, I'm sorry I was being so harsh on you earlier," Krystal (Jessica's soul) was first to break the silence. 

"It's ok. I was also rude to you. I'm so sorry, unnie!" Jessica (Krystal's soul) apologized back to her sister before hugging her, "I feel just as bad, you know. I don't want to be apart from Amber. If this soul switching thing carries on, I'm will be suffocated to death!" 

"There, there, it's okay. I think I know just the way to stop it, but give me time, ok?" Krystal pulled her sister, and gave her the best determined look ever seen. 

"What are you going to do?" Jessica stared back, puzzled. 

Krystal bit her lips for a few seconds, still deciding whether or not to tell her sister her biggest life decision to be made. It will sounds so weird and nonsense to her sister too. To save herself from the question, she switched to Kris and Amber story instead. 

"Mine isn't the hot matter. What is is between Kris and Amber," Krystal snapped her fingers right in front Jessica's eyes, "Have you thought of what to do yet?" 

"Well, as far as I really really really really really want to know, I've decided to just wait until Amber is ready to tell me. I mean, look at her now, she can't even flick her eye lids without hurting it. It's best if I can just focus on her for now." 

Jessica let out a depressing huge sigh before telling her sister that she's heading back to Amber. 

She totally forgot that Krystal (Jessica's soul) hasn't answered her question yet. Only her who know the answer. 

What would she do...?

 

------------------

Guys! Lol (lots of love). 

I miss you all! Sorry for being gone for so long. I think I'm getting older, and don't suit with this fanfic writing anymore! xD 

And hey... Kris and Krystal dated. I felt so horrible that I decided to stop writing! Oh well, I guess I love Kryber too such to stop writing. 

I hope you enjoy it ;) 

 

Love, 

December 12