Couples (cont.)

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Honestly speaking, I must say I've got quite a number of y readers xD. 

Now let's continue. 

-------------------------------------------------------

While kissing, Yuri stripped Jessica's clothes piece by piece, so that she could kiss her way along the slim body. She turns Jessica on her stomach, and planting kisses on the back. 

"Oh..." Jessica slipped out a soft moan, "it tickles" 

"Tickle in a good pleasure way, sweetheart," replied Yuri continue to kiss her way down the long y back, tracing her fingers along the side, making the girl below jerks up from time to time. Nibbling near the , Yuri grabbed a big bite of it only to hear Jessica loud gasp. 

"Yul, what are you doing?" 

"It won't hurt," Yuri trace her left finger on Jessica's back while her other free hand caresses the cheek lovingly before biting it again. 

"Ah!" gasped Jessica right away, "hmm..."

"Hmmm? Like it now?" said Yuri while invading Jessica's with her teeth.

"It hurts...so good...," moaned Jessica, "ah! You'll leave bruises if you keep biting hard like this..."

Yuri didn't reply but chuckled. She gave on last bite to earn yelps and moans for her lover, and then she traveled her nose South. Along the way, she can across the milky thigh, and gladly the inside thigh.

"Yul! It's so ticklish, I don't --" but Jessica didn't get to finish her words, for Yuri intentionally moved North to the latter's womanhood.

"I hope it's not ticklish anymore," mumbled Yuri loud enough to be heard by the blond girl who is crazy at Yuri's her core.

"OH, yul, ahhh...yeah, oh god," moaned Jessica, moving her body along with the dancing tongue.

Yuri can at the perfect angle, the right place as the leaking hole is more accessible from behind. One good long makes Jessica trembles in joy and wants.At the same time, Yuri's both hand smoothly caress along the thighs, making it more sensual for her girl.

"Oh my god, ohh...yeah, yeah," more heavy panting of Jessica are getting louder as Yuri on her until, properly, swollen. Yuri smirked, seeing how good she's doing. Seeing that her wife is ready, she slowly insert her pink muscle inside the hole. The position is a bit weird because Yuri is on her knee between Jessica's leg, and have her face kissing Jessica's . She tried to pump her tongue in and out, but it's a bit hard, therefore, she lift the latter girl's up to what looks like tweak, and yes, that's way better to get inside. As a result,.. 

"Oh yul, yeah, harder, ah, ah, harder, oh gosh," the moans, the panting never stop coming out from Jessica's lips until Yuri finally gave one last hit, making Jessica . The warm white liquid that just erupted, surrounded Yuri's tongue before dripping off drop by drop. Doesn't want to waste the sweet juice, Yuri, right away, Jessica's clean. 

Jessica collapsed on her side onto the bed, chest heaving up and down with her eyes still shut. Sweat was all over her face and neck due to the weird position workout, and yes of course, she enjoyed it so much. Yuri, crawling to her tired girlfriend, is still wearing a smirk. She's so proud of herself. 

"How did you do that?" asked Jessica, panting hard still. 

"By practicing, of course," answered Yuri smoothly. 

"What?! Who the hell you practice it with?!" Jessica got up and pull Yuri's collar into her. (Yep, guys, Jessica ed with fully clothed Yuri) 

"Don't worry. I didn't do it with anyone, but, I just been practicing," Yuri sweetly pecked Jessica's lips, melting her anger away. 

"It's unfair, you had your clothes on," pouted Jessica. 

"Do you want to take it off for me?" smirked Yuri again. I'd love you to take my clothes off me and play with me,  thought Yuri. 

"Next time ~ I'm too tired," Jessica smiled naughtily which sadden Yuri a little judging on her sudden expression change.

However, Jessica leans in.

And

The next thing they know, they were kissing each other hard like they want each other so badly. 

Now it's Jessica moment to shine. :D 

 

--After around 1 hour -- ( Geez, Jess is wild. One hour is so long!) 

The two girls are clinging onto each other on bed, sleeping soundly. One hour of, ahem, doing that, must be straining. Yuri, at last, is like Jessica too. It's fair for Jessica now. 

Out of nowhere, the phone ringing sound was breaking through their ears. Yuri was awake, looking for her phone through a pile of messy clothes they've scattered on the floor earlier. The phone went off twice until Yuri successfully found the ringing device. 

"Hey," answered Yuri. 

"Where are you?" asked Sooyoung from another line. 

"With Jess, at the beach house. What's up?" 

"I thought you remember you have practice today. Why do you keep skipping work and go play around with your girl?" asked Sooyoung in a tone of madness. 

"Sorry, but I promised her to spend some time with her--" Yuri was cut off by the person speaking on the other line. 

"You were with her yesterday! One whole afternoon and night! Set aside your responsibility and love. Everyone's waiting, come quick," Sooyoung ended the call even before Yuri could open . 

Damn it. Now the whole group must be angry. I'm so doomed. 

"You should go Seobang," said Jessica, sounding tired, "we will have dinner together anyway." 

"You're sure you'll be alright alone here?" Yuri, sat facing her girlfriend, squeezed her hand for reassurance. 

"Sure! What could happen? Just go quickly! They must have been waiting for so long," 

"I'll be back on time, see you baby. I love you" Yuri kissed Jessica for one last time before she get dressed and leave. 

"I love you, babe," Yuri, standing at the door, muttered some sweet words before leaving. 

"I love you too!" giggled at Yuri whose presence slowly fate away. 

 

"I really really love you Seobang," Jessica muttered and smiled happily. After all, it has been a productive and pleasurable morning for her,.. \

============================

by the way, guys, I've updated my fanfic at my blog. 

check it out :) 

University love 

 

Love, 

december12