At the Jung house [ Part 2 ]

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

I did what I promised. There are many things happened at the Jung house . Let's moving on with the story........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two girls are running along the hall way .  They run with laughters; laughters about how they hurt their friend.

" That was fun. We should do it often ! " , Hyoyeon said during her running.

" No kidding ! You see her face ? And her glare - her first glare ever. "   , Yuri replied, still laughing . 

" Yeah, ha ha. Is she after us ? " , Hyoyeon turns to look behind her and so does Yuri .  But they stop when they don't see Amber.

Different thoughts occupied them :

Yuri thought : She's still in the room with JESSICA !! Why she's still there ? Nothing funny could happen , right ?

Hyoyeon thought : Uh oh !  Jessica must have tore her apart by now. Everyone knows our ice queen .  What a pity Amber.

" Should we check on her ? " , Yuri asked leading her back to the wall .

" Nah.....she's black belt , nothing will happen to her. "

" I mean Jesscia, you fool !! "

" Oh...what ?!  Why ? Amber can't hurt her .  Whatever, let think about our problem "

" Problem ? You mean .....er.....that Amber will kill us tonight ?  "

" Absolutely ! You're genius . " Hyoyeon placed her hands on Yuri's shoulders and smiled

" You got any new tricks to play on her ? Cus if we don't , we ganna be dead for sure . " , Yuri said nodding her head trying to emphasize her words.

" Who say we ? I don't sleep with you tonight ; I 'm going to Sunny . "   Hyoyeon shrugs with a smirk .

" Huh ? " still confused ;  " Oh no you don't . Hey come back here !! " , but when she realised , her friend has already gone .

YURI'S POV :

 I'm not sure if she's a human or a ghost . Seriously  how am I going to face Amber tonight ? Talking about Amber, she's alone in the room with Jessica ; with my crush. No one knows even her , if she knew she'll tease me to death !  Scary ........

BANG !

" Ouch ! " , who the fu*k ? My ..........agrr did I break my back or not ?

" Oh Yuri ! Sorry . Are you ok ? "  she's pretty caring .

" Thanks. I'm fine . "  she helps stand up, and pull my hands from covering  my face

" Wo ! Your nose is bleeding . Come in, I go get the first aid . "   Then she pulls me into her room.  Ahh....so she's Krystal. This funky room really belongs to her.  How come I didn't know that it's Krystal ?  I'm still dizzy , though . I sit on the bed wiping my bleeding nose with tissue while waiting for her to come .

" Take your hand away from your nose , Yuri . I have to clean it . " , she said. How rude !  I'm older than her. At least show me some respects ! 

" Shouldn't you call me Unn..." , I tried to be polite but she cut me off !

" Shut up !  I'm trying to focus here . " Great ! did she just said SHUT UP to me . What's wrong with her ? She always been a sweet girl . 

I frown yet shut up not because she 's telling me to , but I feel like I have to .  My sense just told me to or something horrible might happen .  

" All done " ,  she smiles at me .  So cute just like Sica .  Suddenly , she pats my head . Yah ! you pat my head ?! I grab her hand and glare at her . I know I don't glare often but this is an exception .

" How dare you pat my head ? Keep in mind that I'm older that you ! " , well....i speak in a bit louder tone .  Maybe I scared her, but hey she started all of this .  She gasped and smiled bitterly at me .  Did she just realised that she's wrong ?

" I'm sorry Yuri un - unn- unnie "

" Good girl . "

We sit there without saying a word . I don't know what to do ? Nothing in common between us , also she's too young to talk to me . I only talk  about advanced stuff even for social lives , clothings , or food .

" Have you seen my unnie ? " , she asked me

" Oh yes . She's with Amber now . Is there anything wrong ? " I beam at her .  but she bowed her head avoiding my eyes .

" So, you feel better ? " ,  I asked to comfort her. 

" Yes ? Errr... I feel much better now as soon as I arrived home . Thanks for asking . "  she grids at me . Always cheerful kiddo .

" Ooohh...... wanna read fashion magazines with me ? New magazines just delivered 3 days ago . "  she runs to her desk and grabs some books.  I thought it may be boring for a teen to read. I guess fashion works with every one !

 

Tok tok tok ( door knock )

 

=======================8==========================

Do you like it so far ? I hope so .

Comments and feedbacks are appreciated as always.

Last but not least , thanks for reading guys .  I love you .