Chills

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Mrs.Jung gasped so loud at the door, making the couple joint up in surprise. 

Well, actually it was Krystal who managed to get off Amber because the tom boy was already sweating and froze in spot. 

"Krystal, is that you dear?" asked Mr.Jung in a calm but stern voice.

"Y-Yes, dad," stuttered Krystal, standing by Amber looking at her parents. 

 

It was a pregant silence until Amber came back to her sense, and got on her feet and bow politely,

"Good morning, Mr. and Mr. Jung"

"Oh my dear goodness, it was just Amber. You girls almost give me a coma," said Mrs.Jung in a relieved tone.

"Getting old is really bad. I couldn't see clearly, and I thought you are with a guy," said Mr. Jung before closing the door behind him. 

Krystal and Amber heaved in relief as well. They were almost got caught. At least, perhaps Krystal's parents think that they  were playing with each other and nothing beyond that. Amber smiles, wiping the big sweats of her forehead before helping Krystal to make some hot tea for elders. 

"I thought it was the end of the world already," Amber whispered in Krystal, wasn't aware of giving Krystal goosebumps. 

"Amber! What are you doing?! It sends chills," Krystal hissed and left the kitchen, having Amber to catch up later. 

The atmosphere in the living room was good and warm for Krystal's parents, but a little tense from Amber and Krystal. Even though they try to pretend to normal, they just can't look normal. Amber is still sweating hard, and Krystal is busy with her fingers, flicking them all the time. 

"Jessica called me here, telling me she has something to tell me. I didn't expect you girls to be here. Besides it's working hour, right?" asked Mrs.Jung, breaking the silence. 

"Oh, well, mum, it's our day off today, and Jessica called to meet us, and actually she just left about 15 minutes before you arrived," Krystal managed to talk smoothly. 

"Is that so?" replied Mrs.Jung before sipping her tea, '' this tea tastes great. It must have been Amber who made it," 

''You got it right!" Amber replied quickly with a smile. It's like a mock to Krystal because she can't cook or make drink very well. 

"I am so offended!" exclaimed Krystal, pretending to be a child. 

Mr and Mrs Jung just laughed at the girls. Just then the door crack opened, walked in mighty Jessica and her Seobang, Yuri who is holding a few shopping bags. 

"Didn't you say you're meeting a friend?" Krystal asked, referring to her sister. 

"And I thought you had to go for group practice?" Amber looked at Yuri for answer. 

"I changed my mind. Sit down, Yuri," Jessica replied and gesturing Yuri to sit next to her.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Jung," Yuri bowed first before lowering herself to the coach.

"Why hello dear. How are you all doing?"

"We are all fine, mum, especially me, I am the happiest," Jessica answered in glee.

"Ah yes, that reminds me of why you needed us here," Mr.Jung said, "so what is it that you want to tell us?"

"Well, there are 2 good things. First one is that I quilted the band. The second one which is the reason to the first one is that I found myself a lover."

As expected, Mr and Mrs Jung have their eyes opened wide, yet calm themselves by smiling what seems like a mischievous smile. 

"And whose the lucky girl?" Mr.Jung asked, still smiling hugely. Now it's turn for the four girls to have their eyes opened and jaw dropped. They obviously didn't see that coming. How does he know? 

"Come on, sweeite pie. I have raised you and know you so well. From my very first glance, I already knew you like Yuri," said Jessica's mother, beaming her eyes at her big daughter. 

For Jessica, it seems like she is teased by her own parents, and that makes her blushed scarlet causing Kryber to laugh silently. After some talking, it's like everything is moving smoothly, for the Jungs family really like Yuri and don't mind having her as an in-law. Yuri was so delighted and needn't have to care about being rejected. When lunch time comes, Mr and Mrs. Jung had to leave as well as Yuri whose phone has been ringing the whole time. Jessica must had snatched her from the group. At the end, there were only Jessica, Krystal, and Amber in the house. 

Casually switching the channels, Jessica said aloud, 

"I should have met my friends and had a long time, but I just can't leave you two alone,"

''We understand,'' Krystal replied in happy tone which caught Jessica by surprise,"we have to leave anyway."

''Where are you going? Aren't u having a day off?"

''Group meet up, I only just got a message from Sulli," Krystal replied and smile with a happy hint.

''Alright then. I guess I'll just stay here until Yuri comes by. Off you go"

 

Amber and Krystal walks hand in hand along the street, wearing a bit of disguise with sunglasses and masks. They aren't heading to the dorm. They are going to movie.

''That was a brilliant idea, telling her we have a group meet up," Amber chuckled.

''Yep,  a day off is a day for us. We haven't got much time for ourselves lately," said Krystal smiling

 

It's weekday, so there aren't many people at the cinema. They chose a movie without even bother what it is about because they know for sure that they won't be watching movie, they would be tickling and stealing kisses. And there they are sitting in the couple seat, cuddling at first as there is no barrier between the seats. Amber has her arm wrapped around Krystal waist, keeping her close, while Krystal comfortably rest on Amber's chest. A convenient position it is. 

''Krys?'' Krystal tilted her head higher, responding to Amber's call only to get kissed by Amber. 

Amber pressed her lips on Krystal's, kissing her lovingly and longingly. She keeps kissing and on Krystal's lips for so long that they both forgot to breathe. Pulling apart, Amber was the one to talk. 

''I love you,'' 

''You love kissing me,'' Krystal smirked, pulling Amber's in for another kiss, aggressive one-- the kind of kiss that turn Amber's on easier. Like hitting a jackpot, Amber jerked up a little and returned the kiss aggressively and harshly. Her octopus hands are making way to Krystal's tone abs, at the same time kissing down Krystal's neck, nibbling on it. 

''Ah...," a soft moan slipped from Krystal's lips finally. 

"Am...,'' Krystal continue to call for Amber, panting, ''we can't do it here'' 

Amber just remembers where they are, pulling her face from Krystal's chest where she wanted to trail lower. 

''You will just have to wait, baby,'' Krystal smirked evilly at Amber. She wanted to turn Amber on and purposely leave her hanging. 

''You naughty little girl. You're happy, leaving me wanting like this?'' Amber, who rather looks quite grumpy even through the dark, asked in monotone. 

''Because I really want to have myself wanted,'' Krystal bit her grumpy girlfriend's ear, sending chills to her spine, ''especially to be wanted badly by you." 

---------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

I'm so in a good mood. :D