Soon happy ending

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

SNSD whole group has already contacted their manager, and is right now waiting for him to arrive, so that maybe they can negotiate things out a bit. The manager arrived at the girls' dorm in just 30 minutes time, really concern about Jessica and Yuri's matter. It was a good 2 hours talk when the negotiation comes to an end. Of course, manager cannot agree to that special term Jessica created, therefore, there was no choice but to let Jessica quit. Such a calm and peaceful agreement it was. The whole group was happy for Yulsic except for Taeyeon who was still a bit emotional about the sudden end. 

"Cheer up, cutie leader. She's happy with her decision, and you'd better be happy too. Remember that we're a family?" Tiffany sat beside Taeyeon and pat her shoulder. A bit unexpected, Taeyeon only nods a bit in return with a faint smile. 

Jessica called Krystal out to talk about her story; she just can't wait to tell her sister about everything, and perhaps to also explain Amber too how she kicked her off the bed last night. They made an agreement to meet up at the Jung's house, the sisters's house which is not far from their dorms. 

Jessica and Yuri arrived at the house first. Inviting Yuri inside, Jessica told her Seobang to sit still on the sofa and not to touch to anything while she will go make some drinks for them all. 15 minutes later, Kryber also arrived. They all greeted each other with smiles. Amber, feeling sore all over her body, still manage to grin at Jessica. 

"So, I've decided to quit the group," Jessica started before sipping her hot chocolate. 

"No way! I can't believe you did that, unnie!" exclaimed Krystal, jaw dropped, accompanied by nodding Amber who seems to actually respect and like Jessica's decision. 

"I think it's a really good idea, Jessica unnie. You're so wise, good luck with your work!" said Amber with a bright smile.

"You're not bad, after all. Oh and yeah," Jessica placed her mug onto the tea table, "sorry about last night that I kicked you off, and seriously you didn't even stir. If I hadn't seen your chest moving, I'd thought you were dead."

All three listeners are shocked, hearing that. They all have the same question. How on earth Jessica did that? Like Jessica can read their minds from their faces, she told them how she did that. All three nodded, understood. It happened because Jessica travelled to Krystal's body last night. Quite amusing how she returned back to her own flesh so soon. They were chit-chatting for about an hour or so until Yuri's got a call from the group, telling her to get back for rehearsal. despite the fact that Jessica quitted, the group still have to keep moving, keep practicing to be even better. Even more difficult now that there's one member missing, a pretty icy charming one. Yulsic left together as Jessica said she has to go meeting an old friend to get the fashion line project started, leaving only Krystal and Amber alone in the house. 

Krystal collected the 2 empty mugs to the sink, and was caught off guard by a pair of hand, which she knows for sure belong to Amber, hugging her from behind. Surely she doesn't mind; she is indeed happy even though Amber has now put some more weight on her shoulder by resting her chin there. 

"You know, babe, we have the house all to ourselves right now," said Amber in a hint of naughtiness. 

"I know what you're thinking. Don't even think about it. Big no," replied Krystal whose action seems to be contrasting her words, for she turns to face Amber and wraps her long arm around her lover's neck. 

"Hmm...big no...," wearing a smirk, Amber moved closer until her lips touches Krystal's. slowly on that soft lips, the younger girl responds just as quick. They stand there kissing, losing track of time, only to break off the kiss occasionally when air is needed. The room temperature, unexpectedly, rising, feeling hotter than usual.

"You're naughty, do you know that?" Amber asked as she traces her nose behind Krystal's ear, and as well as planting soft kisses, making the younger one gasped. 

"I know I'm not the only one," said Krystal, evenly, feeling all the urged sensation all over her body just through Amber's skillful kissing. Amber was getting braver; she begins to kiss lower down the neck with her both hands already caressing Krystal's sides. Too bad the fun has to stop when Krystal phone rang showing her sister contact. 

'Krys, I'll be home in around 10 minutes or so. I don't know if it is just me alone thinking or what, but please don't do anything inappropriate. I don't want to spoil my eyes' 

and she just hang up like that. 

"She's back in 10 minutes, Am" Krystal dropped the phone, "she did this on purpose!" So, now our little princess is getting frustrated. She couldn't make love peacefully with her girlfriend.

"It's ok, baby. We still have the night. I wanted to ask you for dinner too, anyway. 5 stars hotel booked, baby"  winked a playful Amber, ''nothing will stands a chance to be in our way."

"Stupid..," Krystal just giggled, and then pecked Amber on the lip, "I love you."

"I love you more,"

"No! I love you more!!" Krystal protested louder than Amber. 

"No, no, I love you more," Amber teased Krystal only to make Krystal to be winner, so now she's climbing on top of sitting Amber and exclaimed,

"I love you more! now be done with it!" 

"Haha," Amber chuckled and s her hands around Krystal's waist to protect her for any unconscious fall, "alright, alright you win." She managed to tilt her nose together with Krystal's. 


BANG!  

A bad timing it is, the door swung opened, stood there horrified Mr and Mrs.Jung. 

--------------------------

What's up guys?

What do you think? Comment down there, ok? 

 

Love, 

december12