The right decision. Part 1

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Hey there you guys! How have you been? ^^?

Anyway, here's an update. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

During the night, Yuri cried her heart out silently. Yeah, they both get to sleep in the same room for one more night, yet their last night. For Jessica who doesn't seem to cry at all is still wide awake, thinking.

It's ok. It's never too late to date again as long as she still loves me. I will always love her, so she shouldn't be worried. *sigh* I need to tell her this again before she really try to move on.

To Jessica's horror, when she turns, she faced a drooling Amber hugging her tight.

"Oh my gosh...," Jessica muttered, horrified, "Did I just swap soul with Krys again? Seriously?! Why?!"

She mumbled angrily while trying to move Amber's arm away from her body. A heavy sleeper as she is, Amber doesn't know her arm being moved and doesn't even know the pain when she was kicked off her own bed. A loud thud was heard, yet Amber doesn't stir.

"How can you protect my baby sis when you're such a sleeper like this?! Just like a log. If it's Yuri, she would already woke up when I stir in bed,"up to this point, in Jessica mind, she feels so wrong. She is already missing her newly ex-girlfriend.

 

---Whenever a wrong thought get into your mind, your soul will get out and into someone, luckily that someone is your sister. And when you understand something you doubt, you will be back to your own self. I'm afraid there's no solution.---

 

Suddenly, the fortune teller's words run pass her ears.

"Does that mean breaking up with Yuri is a wrong decision? Well even if it is, I can't help it. My career is more important. After I became a successful artist, I'll date her again." Her thinking was interrupted when the bed vibrates, telling her that Amber is climbing back onto the mattress.

"Baby, did I fell off the bed or you kick me?" she talked with her eyes still closed.

"I kicked you," Jessica, inside Krystal's body, replied, "how could you not--"

 

Jessica went all speechless, seeing Amber's snoring without even listening to her. At her first thought, she just wants to kick Amber again off the bed, but she changed her mind because of Amber's comfortable sleep.

"Maybe I shouldn't be too harsh on you,"she whispered, "I broke Yuri's heart already. I shouldn't break more people's hearts."

 

With that in mind, she decided to just lay beside Amber and sleep. She will think of what to do do next tomorrow because thinking in advance won't help her much anyway. Have had a few hours of sleep , she suddenly wakes up again. She looks at the alarm clock beside the bed, it's only 3 a.m in the morning. When she turns to look at Amber, the tomboy was no more on the bed.

To fulfill her curious mind, she gets off the bed to look for Amber.

"She's not in the bathroom, also not in the living room," Jessica who is trapped in Krystal's body mumbled as she walks through the living room, "where could she be? "

Then she heard noises, very small noises from the kitchen. Followed the sound, she found Amber preparing food. Amber quickly notices the presence of her girlfriend just buy a glance at the fee.

"Hey, baby! You're early today which is unusual. It's just 3! You'd better go back to sleep because we have ls of works to do in the morning"Amber spoke softly.


"But what about you? It's too early to cook!"

"I just wanna make special breakfast for you, so year I"m trying my best here. Now just go back to sleep, ok?"Amber walked up to Krystal and peck her cheek.

Krystal (Jessica) was caught off guard. Usually she could avoid kisses and hugs from others, but what Amber's doing is too touching that she's lost.

 

This girl really cares for Krystal... My little sis is so lucky.

Does Yuri cares for me that much too? Whether she cares this much or not, I already feel so guilty for leaving her...

What should I do?

 

Asking herself the same questions all the time, she can't pull herself together and think of an answer. At 5 a.m, she drifted back off to sleep once more, feeling tired from all the thinking. However, at least, she has already found a way to date Yuri and be a successful woman at the same time.

The alarm clock went off at 7 o'clock straight, waking up the blond girl, Jessica wakes up in a familiar room in a familiar body.

"I'm back into my own body!" Jessica yelled.

"You're back?" Yuri asked coldly. She still feel so bad about her broken relationship.

"Last night I was in Kry's body, Yul! Now I'm back. I think I found my true self now!" ^O^

"Oh? Does that mean last night it was Krystal who suggested the break up?" Yuri immediately grinned ear to ear.

"No, it was me," Jessica replied and found the smile dropped from Yuri's face, "but now I changed my mind, I don't want to break up and I'm not gonna break up. Can we please get back together?" Jessica gave out her best puppy eyes even though Yuri would just agree to her request right away.

"Haha...sure! I've been waiting for this moment," Yuri smiled and kissed her girlfriend on the lips lovingly.

"Hmm... you haven't brushed your teeth yet..." Yuri mumbled making Jessica realized the embarrassment. The lover girl slapped Yuri's arm a few times before running into the bathroom.

 

----------------------------------------

So how was it? Please drop some comments, so that I feel encouraged and update more...

Actually, this fic was suppose to be full of Kryber, but since Kryber don't have that much moments anymore... I came up with another idea of writing Yulsic more XD.

Sorry Kryber fan.