Make up or make out ? I

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Yuri tried to keep with her jealous girlfriend when then she bumped into her old friend, Yura <== just another created pretty girl xD

" Hey! ", Yura hugged Yuri. 

" Oh hey! Long time no see! How ya doing? ", Yuri friendly talked. 

Meanwhile, Jessica has been walking for while and hasn't noticed that her seobang isn't with her until she saw a pair of so beautiful necklaces. 

" Seobang! Look! This is so beautiful! ", she ran to the shop and held the metal string. 

- No replied -

She turned around to find no one there. She is now so mad. Where is that girl?! 

She quickly walked back on her old path and found Yuri shortly afterward. So she is with a girl eh? She really really want to die! 

Jessica stomped toward Yuri and reach for eyes, then pull violently. 

" Ow! Jess! What did you do that for?! ", Yuri almost screamed. 

" Now you dare shout at me!? Huh?! How dare you?! What?! Are you laying your eyes on some s?! ", Jessica gritted her teeth. 

" Noooo! You mean her? She is just a high school friend! Her name is Yura ", Yuri said with genuine voice and eyes. 

" Pff! Whatsoever! I'm going back now. Have fun! " Jessica immediately get out of the place. 

" Hey, Yura this is my number. Call me, ok? I gatta go now! ", Yuri followed right away. 

She grabbed her girlfriend's wrist. 

" Jess, what's wrong? I told you she's just a friend! " 

Without reply, Jessica just harshly brushed Yuri's hand away. 

" Really! Tell me why you are so mad at me? " , Yuri still asked. 

The asked question only quicken the pace. So Yuri decided not to ask; she only followed. 

 

They finally arrived home, earning the girls attentions. 

" Yo! What's up with them again?", Taeyeon whispered to Sooyoung while Sooyoung just shrugged. 

Jessica went right into her room, banging the door at Yuri. Yuri knocked many times but didn't get permissions to get in. She walks to the living room and sits on a sofa. Her eyebrows are tightly knitted. What did I do? And why can't she just tell me the reason behind her mad behaviors?! Aish! I'm not a mind reader! How the heck can I know?! 

Hey, you're ok? ", Sooyoung asked. 

" Do I look ok?! Jess just slammed the door in my face! ", Yuri yelled. 

" Wo! Don't yell! She is only worried about you, Yul", Yoona soothed. 

" Geez! I can't believe you yell at me just because of your own love problem ", Sooyoung rolled her eyes. 

" Look, I'm sorry. I was just depressed of all her sudden acts ", Yuri looked down. 

" It's fine. I understand. We're one family anyway, right? ", Sooyoung patted Yuri's shoulder. 

" Thanks ", Yuri replied. 

" Here, have some drinks. I'll chill you out for quite a while ", Taeyeon hand over some water. 

" Thanks ", Yuri said. I at least still have some friends who care about me. . . 

 

>> >> >> Night time >> >> >> 

Yuri has been waiting for her girlfriend to come out, but she just didn't come out. Then her phone rang. It was Amber. 

" Hey...:, she answered. 

" Yo bro! You don't sound so good? Anything wrong? " 

" Just Jess is mad at me without letting me know the reason " 

" Oh? Is that the case? Don't worry much. You guys will be fine tomorrow morning " , Amber assured. 

" Yeah I hope. She hasn't let me yet in after we got back from shopping..." 

" That's hard. But anyway, I invite you to come to my party~ " 

" Your party? Where? " 

" In that last club we went ... and Krys will called Jessica unnie out. So you guys will come together. Chill out, bro! " 

" Really? Great then! I must get ready! Bye! " , Yuri sounded more hyper. 

Right after hanging up the phone, she saw Jessica was glaring at her. Brrrr....

" Get in and shower quick ", that was all Jessica said. 

 

AT THE CLUB 

 

The music is booming that place. Everyone can hardly understand each other verbally. So most of them use action like kissing each other, grinding in the partners' bodies along with the beat of music, and so on. 

However, Yulsic and Kryber aren't the type to kiss in public. Both couples find seats and ordered some cocktails. 

" Why did you invite me here? So noisy! And it's almost midnight already! ", Jessica shouted at her lil sis, but earned no response because Krystal couldn't hear a thing. 

"  KRYS! " , still Krystal didn't notice her sister calling. 

Yuri cut in the sentence. 

" Come on, baby. It's a club, so music is just loud. Why don't just enjoy the music and all the dancing?" 

" I didn't ask you. Shut up ", Jessica replied in a cold tone. Even loud music is playing, Yuri could hear it so clearly. This sadden her a lot. She is about to burst. Amber noticed the tension, nudges Krystal. At the same time, the drinks arrive. 

" Oh! Cheer! " Kryber hold up their glasses, waiting for Yulsic to hold their glasses too but it seem like forever before the glasses can touch each other. 

Yuri drank everything in one gulp. The taste of strong alcohol lured her to the dance floor where the y ladies are. This could only boil Jessica's blood more. One girl began to grind her at Yuri while Yuri is so much enjoying the view and move in rhythm with her. Jessica gritted her teeth and sip her drinks non-stop causing Kryber to giggle. 

" She's jealous now, Krys ", Amber chuckled. 

" Yeah...the show is going to start anytime around now ", Krystal giggled and stared at her sister who has already got up from the seat and head toward her y Seobang. 

Jessica pushed and glared that girl until she wither away. 

" Yah! y Seobang! ", Jessica shouted in Yuri's ears. Yuri faced Jessica with half-opened eyes. 

" Omo! My baby! You're so y~ " Yuri wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist. Then swing her 360 degree like the last time she did at Jessica's mansion. She planted soft kisses on Jessica's neck and bare shoulders which made Jessica squirm.  

 

 

To be continued .... 

------------------------------------------------

 

So, how's this one? Comment please~ 

Thank you` 

 

Love, 

December12