Yulsic

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Yulsic's corner

 

In a luxurious room of Jessica, sit Yuri who is lazily stuffing her clothes into her luggage.

"Yah! Lazy Yul! Will you please hurry up? I can just finish it in a flash!", Jessica exclaimed.

"I'm not in a mood; I'm not ready to leave... I don't want to leave this place! Cuz we'll be separated as soon as we get to our dorm. You're happy about that?", Yuri gave out a sad face.

"Yuri~~ I can't let my baby sis stay with Amber. I mean I don't want them to cross the line", Jessica sit on the floor across from Yuri.

"I know, I understand, but both of them are over 18 already! They're free in doing anything they want!", Yuri moved closer.

"I don't know... I want to protect my sister in any ways I can, Yul. You might not understand the feeling of a sister.", Jessica dropped her face.

"Sica ah, I love you so much", Yuri grabbed Jessica into her arms.

"Crazy Yuri! You scared me! Can't you be a bit gentle?! ", Jessica knocked Yuri's forehead.

"Ouch! Say, Jess, isn't it a good time for kissing?", Yuri smiled mischievously at Jessica.

"What?! No! I'm not ready! >.<", Jessica struggled.  

"Aww...come on, don't be shy~", Yuri stared at her girlfriend and approach closer until their lips locked. 

Yuri tried to kiss in a very gentle way, but Jessica doesn't show much response. Yuri pulls out and decides to ask, 

"What's wrong, babe? If you don't wanna do it, I can stop. Sorry." 

"No, it's not like that, Yul... It's just ... it's ..." 

"What is it? Huh?", Yuri convinced Jessica to speak.

"It's just... I DON'T KNOW HOW TO KISS!", Jessica spoke quickly indeed. 

Yuri laughs so hard when she process Jessica's sentence. Hearing Yuri laugh, Jessica's cheeks turn pink due to all the shyness causing Yuri to kiss her cheek so many times. 

"You are so cute!", Yuri said while grinning. 

"Stop it! It was the most embarrassing thing I should ever said!", Jessica cupped her own face. 

Yuri, still laughing, carries Jessica up and gently places her on the bed. A long meaningful stare encourages Yuri to lay her lips on Jessica's again. This time with a good response from her girlfriend. Slowly, they have the feeling that they are melting... 

Jessica seems to learn fast with this kind of lesson; she deepen the kiss and Yuri's lips hard. As Yuri who is also experiencing first-time kissing moans. Both of them stop when the moan was released. 

"What was that, Yul? I'm sure it's from your mouth!", Jessica was so curious. 

"I...I don't know too! It suddenly escaped from my mouth!", Yuri panicked. 

"It must have something to do with us kissing! OMO! We shouldn't kiss!", Jessica also panicked. 

"Uh...so...we could just sleep?", Yuri asked. 

"Yeah! What else you us be doing anyway?! Sleep! Now!", Jessica spoke fast. 

 

So, both of the inexperience kissing girl drift off to sleep... 

=================

Morning came

 

The sunlight shone through the window, allows us to see a perfect couple hugging scene. Yuri hugs her sweetheart so tight, don't want to let her go. 

"Jess, why do you have to do this? Don't you care a bit about my feeling of being separated from you?", Yuri whispered to herself. She didn't know that her words actually went into Jessica's ear, making her teary. Jessica stirred a bit. 

"Good morning, sleepy head", Yuri said with a sad smile. 

"Good morning, baby", Jessica pecked Yuri's lips, "I guess a peck won't let that weird sound out." 

"Hahaha...Get up and go shower, Jess. We're better not late", Yuri try to push Jessinca into the bathroom. 

 

-----------------------------

 

Hey everyone~

Enjoy! I tried my best to update~

Love, 

December12