Frustrating...

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Krystal slowly opens the bedroom door. She sits sadly on the bed waiting for Amber to get out from the bathroom. 

"Unnie is too much! ", she muttered. Her eyes become so teary... how can a closely knitted couple be separated? 

Amber, after get out of the bathroom, suddenly rushes to Krystal. 

"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Who hurt you, huh? Tell me", Amber wrapped her arm around Krystal's shoulder, trying to comfort her. 

"It's unnie! She still didn't change her mind about separating us! Uwah~ I just can't imagine, Am! She's so ridiculous! I thought she also want to be with Yuri unnie! What is wrong with her?", Krystal cried even harder. 

"Aw, Krys... don't be sad. It won't take long, trust me. She will miss Yuri more than you miss me", Amber rubbed Krystal's shoulders. 

Krystal pulls Amber closer and hugs her so tight, resting on her chest. Amber who isn't fully clothes, stoke  her girlfriend hair gently. 

"I don't want to be apart! I'll miss you a lot!", Krystal shouted a bit. When then she suddenly release Amber and stares at her suspiciously. 

"You don't seem to be sad about this... Are you happy that we're away from each other?! Amber! Tell me! Are you cheating behind my back?", she asked seriously. 

Amber widen her eyes as big as saucer before quickly response, 

"That's impossible! I love only you. Come on, don't be like that", Amber chuckled. She hugs Krystal and kisses her cheek, smiling sweetly.

"Yah! Amber! What are you doing?", Krystal was shocked. 

"Wae? I can't kisse my girlfriend, hmm?", Amber plastered kisses all over Krystal's face causing her to giggles. 

"You're crazy xD", Krystal laughed. 

"Let's make our last night a sweet one~", Amber kissed Krystal's lips. 

As soon as their lips touched, the heat begins to rise. Krystal wraps her arms around Amber's neck allowing Amber to roams her back. As Amber her lower lips, a soft moan was released from Krystal's lips. Amber fast hands travel lower to Krystal's smooth abs. Krystal squirms in response, encouranging Amber to preceed. 

"Krystal~ WHA! WHAT THE?! ", Sulli shouted out loud which causes Amber to fall off the bed in surprise. 

Sulli covers when Krystal glares at her. 

"Sul! ", Krystal shouted! It's like Sulli ruin her moment twice today! 

"Ouch...little help here. ", Amber low voice was heard. 

Krystal helps Amber to sit properly on the bed and starts massaging the hurt areas. She asked, 

"Sul, why are you here? " 

"Oh...Vic umma told me to tell you to go bed early...", Sulli said innocently. 

"Aish! We know that too! ", Amber let out in a very frustrating voice. 

"Alright... I know I'm the intruder, but Vic umma just cares for you!  Geez! I'm out of here. Have fun~", with that Sulli locked the door for them and left. 

"Baby, are you ok?", Krystal asked. 

"Ughrrr....i don't know, Krys. My elbow hurts like hell. And i think i sprained my ankle too", Amber pouted. 

Krystal pecked her lips and replied, 

"Let's just sleep tonight. You can't do anything, anyway" 

"Hik Hik poor me...", Amber faked a crying sound, "how come we can't have our private time?! First, it was Yuri. Then Sulli. And now Sulli again! Aish" 

"Cool down, Am. Are you better now?", Krystal looked concern. 

"I'm fine, baby. Don't need to massage. You should rest now", Amber crawled to the unoccupied part of the bed. 

"Yeah, you too. Good night, my love~", Krystal pulled a blanket over both of them. 

Amber chuckled at her girlfriend cuteness before kissing Krystal's forehead and whisper good night. 

 

---------------------------------------------------

Hello~ everyone~ 

So how's this? You know, I want to write in combination, but I don't think I have enough ability to do so. 

Anyway, enjoy~

 

Love, 

December12