No title

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Sooyoung stays silent and gulps hard because Sunny is staring blankly at her. 

 

" I'm hungry. Who want to go to kitchen with me ? " , Yoona asked, broke the silence. 

 

" Me " , Seohyun said and walked closer to Yoona. 

 

" Me too " , Hyoyeon raised her hand. 

 

" Well, I'm not hungry but thirsty so I should just get some water " , Tiffany said and dashed off. 

 

" Hey, wait for me " , Taeyeon ran after Tiffany. 

 

Yoona, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon also follow behind in a fast path. Now leaving Yulsic and Sooyoung and Sunny. 

 

" And we need some time alone and as well as you two. So have fun " , Jessica linked arm with Yuri and pulled her out of the living room. 

 

Oh my god, I'm alone with Sunny. What will she going to ask me  ? Urgh stupid mouth, stupid Yuri. You will pay for this. Sooyoung cursed. Her hands are sweaty and shaking a bit.

 

" What's up with them ? Why are they leaving suddenly ? " , Sunny talked.

 

" Er...yeah...weird haha. I uhm...think I watch the TV " , Sooyoung stuttered. She sits on the sofa and switches the channels on the TV. Sunny, then, sits besides her. Not to mention she makes herself closer to Sooyoung than usual, making the taller girl uncomfortable.

 

" Don't get awkward about choosing me over Tiffany earlier " , Sunny said.

 

" Uhm...no I didn't mean it ehm... it ...er...  "

 

" So you mean you don't like me ? " , Sunny pouts and looks sadly at Sooyoung.

 

" No no, it's just ...it's just.... " ,

 

" It's ok. You don't like me. I know " , Sunny dropped her head low.

 

" No, don't think that way. I like you a lot and.. " , Sooyoung was cut off . 

 

" Good. That's what I wanna hear. I like you too " , Sunny smiled and rests her head on Sooyoung's shoulder, making her froze. 

 

Neither of them speak or move. 

______________________________________

 

Kryber---- 

 

Amber's POV 

 

I don't know how many hours I've been staying here with my baby Krys. 

I wish time would just stop there, but I can't because now the sun is going to sleep . 

This pretty angel who is staying next me has been sleeping the whole time. She looks so cute even sleeping.

Please never leave me alone.

 

I caress her hair gentlely, hoping not to wake her up.

 

" Hey " , she mumbled. I guess I woke her up after all.

 

" Good evening " , I gave her a peck on her forehead.

 

" How long I've been sleeping ? " , she tried to sit straight.

 

" Not so long. I've seen enough of your beauty yet " , I grinned at her.

 

" Stupid " , she slapped my arm playfully. She looks around and continues , " we're in my bedroom ? "

 

" Yup, where else. You such a heavy sleeper " , I pinch her nose causing her to slap my hand away. She touches her nose and pouts at me. Aww....

 

" You must have took advantages from me " , she widen her eyes and pretend to be shocked. Argh ... this girl.

 

" You are. You've been hugging me all day long, making my whole body numb. And drooling all over my shirt and rest on my chest and ... " , I tried to deny.

 

" Alright, stop that. Go down to bring me food cuz I'm hungry " , she stepped out of the bed.

 

" Why don't we go downstairs and eat together ? " , I asked.

 

" I need to take a shower,  I want refreshment. " , she walked to the bathroom . I dash toward her.

 

" I want to shower too " , I gave out a sheepish smile.

 

" No ! " , she slammed the door in my face. Ouch ....

 

" Oops sorry. You deserve it any way " , I heard her giggled from inside.

 

Anything for you. Even though you made my nose bleed right now, I still love you.

 

=======================================

 

Long time no see my lovely readers.

Sorry for gone missing. I've been busy with assignments. 

Please comment ^___^