Finally

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

    The two couples break the hug when they heard the noises from downstairs. They knew that their group members are back.

-------

" Ah my feet hurt " , Sulli whined.

" As if you are the only one ", Luna said.

" I can't believe we bought all these " , Sunny stated.

" Yeah ? " , Sooyoung asked.

-------

 

Yuri closes the door, leaving Krystal and Amber alone. She drags Jessica to her room, Jessica followed suit.

--YULSIC--

 

      Jessica sits on the mattress, staring at her laps. Yuri doesn't sit beside Jessica, she kneel down instead. She holds Jessica hands and speaks,

" Sica, don't force yourself too much. Don't make yourself stressed out, please " , Yuri talked in a soft tone.

" As if I want to " , Jessica said sadly.

" Then don't do what you don't want to do "

" But I must "

" *sigh* , I see......." , Yuri doesn't talk for a while.

" Yuri " , Jessica called out.

" Hmm ? "

" How does it feel when you are in love ? " , Jessica asked innocently.

" Errr........", Yuri was shocked by the question. Why are you asking me this ?

" You don't know ? " , Jessica looks at Yuri.

" Well, no one can really express it. Maybe some people can, but em...I can't sorry " , Yuri scratched her head . She slightly blushed.

" Oh that's ok , then. You told me that you love someone , right ? "

" Huh ? Yeah " , are you playing dump ? You know I love you , don't you ?

" Would you mind telling me who is she ? ",  Jessica asked politely.  Yuri frowned with a confused look.

" Unless you answer my question. Why are you asking me these ? "

" ..........I want to make sure about my feelings. I feel happy and comfortable with that particular person and at the same time, I feel jealous to see that person being too close with others. I mean playing around, hugging and such. Basically I have this anger within me when that person is with others beside me - "

" I'm sorry to cut your talking off. May I know who is ' that person ' before you continue ? " , Yuri asked.

" You wanna know ? " , do I really have to tell her ?

" Promised me not to tell anyone ?  ", Jessica asked. 

" Yes, I promised not to let this little secret of yours out " , Yuri gave an assuring smile. Me me me , that person is ME ! That person you love is ME !

" That person is.............", Jessica paused. Hahaha she's getting impatient .

Yuri gulped. Tell me already .

" is .........

 

I changed my mind. I don't want to tell yet " , Jessica smirked. All the gloominess is gone. And when I'm with that person, everything is so fine, so right.

" Awww....come on. Let me know. Don't be such a kid " , Yuri nagged .

" Who is the kid now ? " , Jessica squeezed Yuri's cheeks.

" You are giving my heart a thrill again " , Yuri mumbled, " alright, Sica I need to give you an official confession. It's now or never " .

Yuri inhales and starts ....

I LOVE YOU JESSICA JUNG. I'm not a romantic person so yeah just listen to me. When did I start to love you ? It was somehow  love at first sight. I saw you once at a florist before we were teamed up. First thing came to my mind was ' wah, she is so gorgeous. Kind of cold , though. Time passed by, I still couldn't stop thinking about you. I always went to that florist but I never see you there. I was losing hopes because you disappeared after I first saw you. I asked myself everyday, ' why do I want to meet her ? I don't know her and she doesn't know me ! ' . Nevertheless, I prayed to see you again at least one.

Surprisingly, two months later, god gained me my wish. We were working in a same band. It was the happiest day of my left, no, everyday and every time I'm with you is my happy time.  And we even shared a room. I tried my hardest to hide my feelings and not to let it out forever. But I guess there is no mystery in this world " , Yuri looked straight into Jessica's eyes.

Jessica bent down on her knee, facing Yuri. She cries during Yuri's confession.

" Now that I have confessed to you, you can whether hate me or love me " , Yuri gave a goofy smile.

" Idiot " , Jessica giggled in tears.  

" Do you love this idiot ? Because this idiot love you with all of her heart " , Yuri cupped Jessica's face and brushed the remaining tears out of her cheeks.

Jessica nods slowly while Yuri grins showing off her white teeth, she grabs Jessica's shoulders and pull into a hug;  a hug for what seems like forever.

" I think we should tell Kryber about us. They'll be so happy " , Yuri spoke as she released her girlfriend.

" Kryber ? Hahaha......you mean Krystal and Amber ? Sounds cute " , Jessica laughed.

" If you like it, why don't we get one for us ? " , Yuri said and hold Jessica's hands .

---------------------------

--Kryber --

 

" Don't worry, I'm sure Jessica unnie won't be that mean to break us apart " , Amber hugged Krystal tight.

" I *sniff*  hope  *sniff*  so  *sniff* " , Krystal replied , sobbing.

" Krystal , open the door " , Jessica's voice can be heard .

" I really don't want to let her in, but I have to ", Amber opened the door and to her surprise, she saw Yulsic stand hand in hand and flashing warmth smiles. What on earth is going on ? Ah , they finally together now.

Jessica walked to Krystal .

" I'm sorry that I forced you to break up with Amber. I'm so stupid, aren't I ? Well, I'm not stupid anymore because I got a cute teacher there, teaching me to love. ", Jessica pointed at Yuri.

" That means you approved our relationship ? " , Krystal whipped her tears away, a curve is formed on her lip.

" Yes, I approved. You two have to love each other until the end of the world, understand ? " , Jessica smiles.

" You sounds like a nun " , Yuri mugged causing Jessica to turns around and glares at Yuri. Yuri smiles sheepishly. I shouldn't have called her that !

Jessica gets near Yuri, she whispers

" Since this is the first we are officially together, I forgive you. But there'll be no next time "  .

Yuri gulped and nodded fast.

 

------------------=-------------------------=----------------------=---------------------=---------------------

 

Is it the end yet ?

I don't know, but do you think I should end here ?

Tell me what do you think ok ?

Thanks for reading. ")