GAME

Five-Word Drabble Challenge Featuring YAMARIO!!!

 

  Mou~~ I was planning on making this a RATED one but well.. HERE YOU GO. :P

 

>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||>.<||

 

 

Rio was now in the midst of crying when the man suddenly spoke.

 

 “I know you’re somewhere out heeeree~~” he sing-sang as he still wandered around her room.

 

 “Ne.. why don’t we play a GAME then??” he announced. “If I can’t find you within three minutes...ONLY THREE MINUTES, then I will just leave you alone.”

 

 “Now…let’s start with the cabinet..”

 

 ~.~.~.~

 

 Rio held as she almost screamed when she heard a loud thud as the guy opened her cabinet. She then heard him sit on her bed which made her produce a faint squealing sound. This then made her shed a few tears as she knew for a fact that the slight sound she made might be heard by the man.

 

 “Found ya~” the guy said with a sudden change on his voice which was very familiar as Rio felt a sudden grip on her leg.

 

 “AHH!!!” she kicked endlessly until she was now sitting on top of the guy who scared her to bits, punching his chest and stomach area.

 

 “Itai itai itaaaaiii!!!!” Yamada shielded his face from the raging punches of the girl on top of him. “It’s me, Ryosuke!!!!”

 

 “Baka baka BAKA!!! YOU SCARED ME!!!” Rio continued punching and it was now obvious that she wasn’t punching the ert that her Kim-neechan had told her about, but her very own boyfriend who played this prank on her.

 

 Ryosuke sat right up and pulled Rio for a tight hug. “Gomen ne, I went too far…” he then his girlfriend’s hair as he kissed her forehead, giving her reassurance that she is now protected from any harm.

 

 ~.~.~.~

 

 “Let’s play a game.” Rio said.

 

 “Eh??” Ryosuke frowned as he released the hug.

 

 “If you can’t find me in three minutes, then YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, okay?” Rio announced in a sweetly scary voice.

 

 “But what if I won?”

 

 Rio just stared at him speechless as she haven’t thought about that. See, she didn’t plan any of this. The thought of having a game right now just came out of right before she could even think about it.

 

 “If I lose, I’ll get out of your house.” Yamada spoke. “But if I won, I get to STAY HERE FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT, right?” he smirked, then stood up and got on his feet. “Bring it on. I’ll give you a minute to hide.The whole second floor is yours. If you hid in the first floor, then I automatically win. One…two…three..”

 

 “Eh?? Why start counting while I’m still here? No fair!” Rio protested as she stood up.

 

 “Seven..eight..nine…”

 

 “GYAAHHH~~” Rio twisted her doorknob and quickly went downstairs to get the key to her parents’ room upstairs.

 

 ~.~.~.~

 

 “Yabai yabai yabai…” Rio thought as she rapidly made her way upstairs and inserted the key in the doorknob, she twisted it but…IT WOULDN’T OPEN!! SHE GOT THE WRONG KEY!!

 

 “Forty-nine..fifty..fifty-one…” she heard Ryosuke still counting inside her room.

 

 Clearly in a state of panic, Rio dropped her keys and just hid behind the long flowing curtain on a window beside her.

 

 “Fifty-nine. Sixty..” Ryosuke finished counting. “Rio-chan, I’m gonna get you now~~”

 

 Rio heard her bedroom door open and soon enough, footsteps were also heard.

 

 “Hmm~~ I wonder where my Rio-chan is…” Ryosuke said as he took his timewandering around. “Is she in the bathroom?? Or in her parents’ room??”

 

 ~.~.~.~

 

 Ryosuke kept on saying places where Rio might be hiding as he secretly eyed the pair of feet from the long red curtain just opposite him. “Oh no… I’ve only got 30 more seconds to go~” he said, trying to restrain himself from chuckling.

 

~.~.~.~

 

 “Ten..nine..eight..seven..” Rio counted in her mind as she was now starting to feel a bit in comfort that her boyfriend won’t be finding her.

 

 Three…

 

 Two…

 

GYAAAAHHHH~!!!” she screamed as Ryosuke hugged her, even the curtain that was covering her.

 

 “I win.” He said as he waved the curtain, revealing Rio, who was staring at him while biting her lip like a shy child.

 

 Ryosuke then scratched the back of his head wildly as he saw his girlfriend biting her lip like that. “Rio-chan, I was just kidding you when I told you I’ll stay for the rest of the night but now…”

 

 Ladies and gentlemen, he didn’t even finish the sentence as the urge to kiss his girlfriend AGGRESSIVELY was too hard for him to fight.