Robot

Five-Word Drabble Challenge Featuring YAMARIO!!!

 

“What kind of girl wants a ROBOT as a present for Christmas??” Ryosuke frowned as he heard his girlfriend’s request.

 

 “Onegaaaaiii~~??” Rio pleaded.

 

 ~.~.~.~

 

 About four hours had already passed and Rio hasn’t received a single phone call or text message from her ever-so precious boyfriend. A minute later, she was already the one who took the initiative to call the guy.

 

 “Yama-chan! Where are you?? I thought you were going to spend your Christmas Eve here at our house??” she asked as soon as the guy from the line picked up. Yet, after several seconds, all she could hear was the breathing of Ryosuke. “Yama-chan??” she frowned.

 

 *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*  he hung up already.

 

~.~.~.~

 

 Several knocks on Rio Yamada’s door and she opened it to see a guy in a delivery person’s uniform, a REALLY HUGE box beside him.

 

 “Delivery for Yamada Rio..” the delivery guy said.

 

 “Hai.. I’m Rio..”

 

 “Ah yes. Please just sign here.” The guy said as he let Rio sign the piece of paper he held and after that, he went back to his truck and drove off.

 

~.~.~.~

 

 “What’s this??” Rio frowned as she tried to lift up the box but it was DARN HEAVY so she just decided to unwrap it right there on her font porch.

 

 She pulled the ribbon from the top and the box unclosed, the sides flipping down onto the floor.

 

 “Ah.” literally dropped on the ground as she saw her very own boyfriend standing right in front of her eyes, wearing a robot costume, standing really still and stern as if he was a real robot.  “Sugeee~~”

 

 “Yama-chan? You can act normal now…” she said.

 

 ~NO ANSWER~

 

 “Yama-chaaaan~~” she poked his cheek and a sudden move from latter was made visible. He blinked and tilted his head to turn to her direction. He walked closer towards her like a real robot.  He then frowned at Rio peculiarly like she was some kind of specimen.

 

 “Ryo-chan you’re scaring me already.” Rio said. Still the guy kept on walking, making Rio took a step back. She saw Ryosuke raise his right hand, as if to SLAP her, and so she closed her eyes, only to feel that very same hand on her left cheek, and the surface of his lips onto hers.