Destiny of Love -3

Destiny of Love

Sora parked in a deserted street, when not long before someone knocked on her car window. Sora's smile when she saw who it was well. She immediately opened the  door and sliding seat beside the driver's seat. Namja beyond the last straight in and sat down next to Sora.

"Oppa ......... finally you came. I miss you so much! "Said Sora make an aegyeo. She hugged Lee Joon.

"Ne, I also Sora ya" Reply brief Lee Joon, and immediately took off hugs Sora.

"Why would you ask me to meet so late Sora. Normally you would have come to my house? "Ask Lee Joon, Sora unusual behavior.

"Oppa I'm in trouble, and it all started from him!" Said Sora pointed to Leeteuk who was asleep in the back seat.

"Omo ........... Who is he? Super Junior's Leeteuk ............ Huh? "Yell Lee Joon surprised after he looked back and realized who is he.

"You know oppa?" Ask Sora.

"Of course Sora, who did not know him. Leader  of famous boyband Super Junior. " Lee Joon looked weird, did not think Sora asking.

"Oh, that does not mean just that I knew from the start?" Sora muttered to herself.

"How could he be with you? And why is he like this now? "Ask  Lee Joon, he saw Leeteuk who seemed to be drunk.

"That's the problem oppa. I'm confused, "Sora looked down sadly, she thought for a moment the words to say.
"I was paired with him oppa, I don’t want . I love you oppa .............. Can you take me away? I'm willing to give up everything to be with you. "Said Sora stared  Lee Joon earnestly.

"What??? Blurred?? You mean you want to leave home and all possessions........, oh I mean your parents? "Ask  Lee Joon widened his eyes.

Sora nodded.

"Well Sora , you can not do it. I mean I want our relationship to get the blessing of your parents. Not by running away from home, I would not. "Said Lee Joon denied the request Sora. There is a sinister plan behind the sweetness.

"Then, what  I'm going to do oppa?" Sora began to sob. She didn’t  think Lee Joon rejected her proposal. Sora began to doubt the sincerity of Lee Joon.

" I have an idea!" Lee Joon smiled and whispered to Sora.

"What? No I can not do that! "Shouts Sora,  rejected Lee Joon suggestions it deems unreasonable.

"This is the only way Sora. This is all we can do together for our relationship......! "Said Lee Joon sweetly affecting Sora.

Sora shrugs, she still did not know whether this plan is right and she can do. She looked through the quiet streets to lead to concentrations night. Sora seemed to think very hard, and she finally looked at Lee Joon.

"Okay oppa, I'll do it!" Said Sora , Lee Joon reciprocated smile.

"You're the best Sora. I love you so much! "Said Lee Joon hugging Sora, with a smile that can not be interpreted in the back of the Sora.



***

 

 

The next day ........

Leeteuk  woke up from sleep, he felt dizzy former drinking last night. He rubbed his eyes, remembering what had happened last night. He see around the  room where he is now, is very foreign to him.

"Where is this?" Leeteuk murmured still holding the head of the sick.

"You were in the hotel  Leeteuk sshi. Last night you were drunk and I do not know where you live, so I brought you here! "Says someone who knows where she comes from, and she is Sora.

She approached Leeteuk Carrying a tray of food from the hotel.

"What? You,  how can we? Did something happen? "Leeteuk  surprised by Sora appearance suddenly. He really could not remember what happened last night.

"Well, you do not think much about it. Of course not happen. I'm staying in the next room. "Obviously Sora.

"Oh thank God!" Leeteuk rubbed his chest in relief.

"It's a quick meal before cold, I brought you." Said Sora just put the food in the near of Leeteuk.

"Can you speak more softly to me? Sharply once the heck! "Comments Leeteuk, Sora teased.

"can you feeding me!" He said again with aegyeo, holding a spoon to Sora.

Ignoring Sora, Leeteuk, but he was going to prevent it, the hand pulled Sora and Sora was sitting beside Leeteuk.

"You just come with me to eat here!" Ask Leeteuk. Sora nothing said anything, did not answer and sat with him.

 

Leeteuk had finished his breakfast, he felt strange being watched by Sora.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" ask Leeteuk.

"No, I just ...............!" Sora did not continue his words.

"Just what?" Leeteuk asked for an explanation.

"Um .......... about our match, I .......... Can we make a deal? Kind of contract? "Said Sora, suddenly words  spilling.

"What do you mean Sora sshi?" ask Leeteuk still do not understand.

"This way, we do the dating matchmaking designed today because our parents. You  told me not wanting this match so well with me. But we can not just turn it down, so how about we do a little acting. "Sora take a breath, then continued.

"We'll just pretend relationship in front of others, especially in front of our parents. We do until the situation is possible for both of us to say no match and decide an arranged marriage, what do you think? "Sora looked at Leeteuk serious, Leeteuk wished to accept his proposal.

"You really want to do that?" ask Leeteuk, there is little desire to hear from her disappointed tone . For some reason he felt sad to realize Sora no slightest interested in a relationship with him. Leeteuk secretly started a bit like Sora.

Sora nodded firmly,

"Alright let's do it!" Leeteuk replied finally.

"Really you agree?" Sora asked enthusiastically.

"But on one condition!" Leeteuk smiled strangely

"What's that?" Ask Sora

"From now on you must call me oppa!" Said Leeteuk oppa emphasize the word.

Sora saw a shocked expression, but very funny, Leeteuk smiled to see it.

" Well ....... emm opp ............ ......... .............. oppa "Sora said softly, her face flushed again, she looked embarrassed.

"Aigoo ya ........... funny! "Leeteuk  passionately pinched her cheek.

"Ah ............ sick!" Shouts Sora her cheek.

But then she laughed, intimacy is created between them.

 

After some time they write something on paper agreements respectively - each Leeteuk Sora walked silently. Planning to read what was written Sora.

"What are you doing?" Ask Sora hiding behind her paper.

"Oppa ..............!" Leeteuk corrected

"What are you doing oppa?" Asked Sora again

"I'm just curious, let what you've finished writing Sora huh?" Tanya Leeteuk sat at the table dealing with Sora.

"Ne I'm done. There are several requirements that must obey oppa ......
First we have to respect each other's privacy
Both are prohibited from any physical contact ............... "Sora stopped as suddenly Leeteuk laughed.

"Is it funny?" Ask Sora

"Sora ya of coursethis is  funny. Not that you're the first physical contact with me? Did you forget? "Aks Leeteuk.

"Owh ........ that is...........??!! "Sora blushed again, she remembers her  first meeting with Leeteuk in his car not long ago. then she's out of control.

"Let's move on!" Leeteuk said to break the silent.

Sora read hundred of the requirements that must be carried Leeteuk, Leeteuk were astonished to hear that so many terms.

"Finished, now turn oppa!" Said Sora smiled at Leeteuk.

"None of the terms you may I remember , because it was too much." Leeteuk murmured.

"I do not have a lot of requirements, only one of which you have to do Sora ...." Leeteuk Sora looked at a glance.

"We must change the way you look, you should be a little more feminine." Leeteuk said simply.

"But it's not my style, I'm definitely not comfortable!" Grumpy Sora.

"You must be, first of all let you try it off tie your hair!" Leeteuk command.

Sora did Leeteuk instructions, wavy long hair flowing beautifully. Leeteuk stared in amazement. His heart was again beating very fast.

Sora who saw the expression Leeteuk tried to . He opened wore that cardigan, revealing curves and wearing only her white tank top.

"How about like this?" Ask Sora smiled at the sound soften.

"Ah, ah, yes, yes ........ em ........ nice ....... "Answer gaping Leeteuk can not hide his admiration for the beautiful yoeja in front of him.



***

 

 

Siwon, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Donghae was waiting impatiently in the locker room. They will undergo a magazine photo shoot, but the Leader Leeteuk did not come.

"Where Teuki hyung huh? Do not be late as he usually is. "Kyuhyun said that looking at and improving its appearance in the mirror.

"I don’t  know, but lately he's often out. I heard from the manager hyung,  Teuki hyung undergoing matchmaking! "Donghae replied, which was immediately startled gaze of all eyes.

"What??? Matchmaking???? "Eun Hyuk surprised, until a new soft drink spout drinking.

"With who? And since when? "Siwon participated said.

"I don’t  know!" Donghae shrugged. Info on hear is not accurate. He is driven mad.

Soon there was an open door, Leeteuk entrance with ease while holding someone, Sora.

"Hyung ......... where have you been??? Omo ........... who the beautiful girl next to you??? "Kyuhyun asked, his mouth, amazed.

"I just pick up my girlfriend, she wants to meet all of you guys....!" Leeteuk said, he's happy to show off to the members.

"Your girlfriend? she? "Now Eunhyuk talking, pointing in the direction of Sora.

"Hey talk politely Hyuk ah, do not be pointing that way!" Leeteuk reprimand Eunhyuk.

"Annyeong haseyo, Kang Sora imnida ............." said Sora introduce herself, after a while just did not say anything. She held out her hand, smiling.

Fourth Namja fight each other to shake her hand, but Eunhyuk who won the contest hands and holding Sora hands soft.

"Eunhyuk, you can call me Eunhyuk" Eunhyuk said introducing himself. His hands did not also release the Sora hand. He smiled wide.

"Hyuk ah, quickly remove your hand!" Leeteuk two separate hands. Not like to see Eunhyuk are naughty hands touched Sora hand.

"Yes, hyung also briefly new" protest Eunhyuk, then put the former shook hands with Sora into his pocket.

"Let me ........ I keep it heheheh ............! "Eunhyuk said, chuckling.

All Eunhyuk laughing at the funny, when suddenly someone stepped inside.

"Sorry I was too ................. Sora ra? 'Said the man was surprised to see Sora. Implies a longing gaze.

"Sungmin oppa ...............!" Sora no less surprised, with the Namja figure standing in front her.

 

To be continue