Destiny of Love -1

Destiny of Love

A Namja sauntered into his white Audi. The style of dress is very stylist showed that he has good taste in appearance. With a height of approximately 176 cm and a perfect body shape certainly makes all yoeja will not blink when the see him. Well who does not know Super Junior's Leeteuk, the leader of the most loved boy in his country, even to the world.


Today's Leeteuk has just finished his filming  routine with Eun Hyuk and Shindong at Strong Heart event. Although his body was tired Leeteuk reluctant to go home, he still plans to go to the gym where he used to go.
When about to turn on the car, cell phone suddenly rang.


"Yoeboseo!" Leeteuk Said when receiving a call.


"Jung Su ah, where are you now? Can you coming home son? Omma important to talk to you. " Leeteuk's omma turns calling.


"Mianne Omma, I'm still no timetable. Tomorrow I try to get there! "Leeteuk replied lie. He did not feel like coming home, because his recent Omma always bothered by the words which he hated "matchmaking".


"Really? Do not you just want to avoid Omma? "Ask Leeteuk omma directly on target.


"Ani, aniyo ............. hahahaha ............ Omma course not. It's just that I'm too busy right now! "Said Leeteuk replied a little nervous. He was never able to fool his Omma.


"Well Jung Su ah, you do not have to go home but listen carefully. Omma had arranged a blind date for you tomorrow. You have to come in, she's from a noble family, so behave politely to her, arasso?? " Leeteuk omma said, smiling at the thought she was a little blind date that will be undertaken son tomorrow. she can not stand to see Leeteuk always himself, it was time for him to have a partner.  Leeteuk omma has repeatedly set a matchmaking and Leeteuk always refused. But now she's optimistic, Leeteuk will love her choice.


"Mworagu?? Well Omma, why there should be a matchmaking event again. I told you I could find himself , please Omma understand ........ "Leeteuk pleaded, he really annoyed. He hates women, because he thinks she is being spoiled like to make a broken heart.


"Omma not want to hear a word from you refusal Jung Su ah, or you have chosen to do this match or help Omma lead the company, how?" Threats launched by  Leeteuk omma.


"I can not Omma, I do not like the business. already exists In Young Noona handling, ah .......... "Leeteuk sound frustrating, his Omma really serious this time.


"Yes, every decision is yours Jung Su. What harm did Omma desire, yet you did not know this girl. Who knows you fit, yes, right? "Back Leeteuk Omma trying to influence.


"Ah, ne ...... Omma Well, I'll see you tomorrow ........ "Leeteuk replied, sighing as he has no other choice.


"So well,,,, well then omma wait for the good news. Take care of yourself son! "Said Leeteuk omma , happy laughter.


" ne Omma ,!" Leeteuk answered, he heard the phone connection is closed.
Leeteuk sighed for the umpteenth time, he leaned back. Leeteuk was about to close his eyes when hearing someone entered his car.


"Hey, who are you? Quickly out ......... hi! "Shouts Leeteuk shocked. Realizing someone was sitting next to him. Turns out she's a yoeja, Leeteuk thought initially she was a Namja. Since her appearance was like an ordinary girl, she was too eccentric and cool impressed.


"Can I hide in here for a minute? There were following me! "Whispered the girl lowered her voice. Her eyes never stopped looking outwards.


"No, you have to get out. I do not know, a quick exit "command Leeteuk with a shout.


"Well ajusshi keep your voice down! "Said the girl, putting her finger in front of his lips.


"MWO??? You called me what? Well .......!! "Leeteuk angry, he did not accept called ajusshi. He wanted to push the girl next to him to get out of his car, but suddenly this girl's body turned pushed Leeteuk Leeteuk pushed up against the window of his car. Now the girl has positioned itself at the top of Leeteuk. She was closer to his face.


"Wha ..... what ....... that ..... ............ you want to do? "asked Leeteuk could not believe the reaction Yoeja in front. He swallowed hard. I do not know what the feeling is, Leeteuk felt his heart beating so fast.


"Hussttt ........ please help me, yes, they're here? "The girl whispered in his ear Leeteuk, makes Leeteuk increasingly find it difficult to breathe.


The girl getting flattened herself on Leeteuk. She brought her face to Leeteuk as she slowly closed her eyes as if to kiss. At that time, Leeteuk heart would have actually stopped beating. Their faces just a few inches. Leeteuk stared at the girl in front of his amazement,
When the girl finally went away, threw her body into the chair and breathe.


"Hah, eventually they go, thanks ajusshi!!" Said the girl, smiling. Looks dimple on her right cheek.


"Well do not call me ajusshi. Do you know who I am, I can sue for acts of harassment are you doing! "Leeteuk growled, he never thought I would see this as weird Yoeja.


"Who are you? I do not know you? "The girl shows look innocent.


"MWO??? You do not know? What I hear? Do you live in the northern where hemisphere ? How can you not know me, do you know Super Junior? "Leeteuk shook his head in disbelief.


"What is it? Super Junior? Hahahaha ........... strange name. "Said the girl lightly,s he did not look very exasperated expression Leeteuk once annoyed with her behavior strange.


"Ah come on this is not important, you'd better get out fast do not they are not chasing anymore. Looks like they've gone! "Leeteuk said, he wanted to get rid of the strange girl nearby.


"Oh well, once again thanks ! '


"Oh yeah, naneun Kang Sora imnida, nice to meet you .......... ............ hehehe!" Said the girl who was named Sora. She tried to shake her hand with Leeteuk, but Leeteuk said nothing.


"Yes, yes, yes ........ Sora sshi  can you get out. I was there a lot of business! "Said Leeteuk looked at Sora with a dislike.


"Aisshhh ............ This was the first time I met disrespectful namja like you! Let me go ......! "Said Sora, she  got out of the Leeteuk's car


"Basic arrogant!" Grumpy Sora, Leeteuk heard. He too came out of his car and yelled,


"Hey do you base Yoeja weird!"


Sora turned around for a moment, staring at Leeteuk and stuck out her tongue.


"Bye ........ ajusshi ..............! "Shouts Sora, she ran away, laughing.


" ah never mind! "Leeteuk did not pass on his words, he came back in and drove the car.

***


The next day,

"Well, you want to take me where? Quickly put me down! "Sora command on the two bodyguards who are currently being held and raised her arms. Sora tried to pull away from them, but in vain her muscular body far behind the two guards.


Sora brought into a restaurant, she still does not understand what her father does all of this mean. In the decor of the restaurant that impressed through it elegant and classy. Famous paintings displayed with slick, with soft music playing, the dim light from the lamp classic design adds a romantic atmosphere, but not for Sora, she did not care what was in her mind this time is to escape from the two bodyguards.


"Miss, we have to please you sit here?" The guard said politely, he pulled up a chair and let Sora sat.


"Who should I meet? Why in a place like this? "Sora asked curiously.


"Later you will also know its own mistress. Well we would pull over, but the ladies do not try to escape again yes. We are always watching! "Said the other guard.


"Yes I know, there go fast!" Command Sora, unwilling to look at the two guards always make it like every day because they have to continue hiding fugitives and romp.


"ne, miss......!" Replied the second guard, they bowed and left Sora.


Sora now own, saw a deserted restaurant. she thought for sure Appa was already rented the entire place.


"Aishh ............ What is this shirt, not comfortable at all! "Sora muttered uncomfortable tugging the dress she wore.
But suddenly, Sora turned tense expression when someone walks up behind her.
Sora was turned, he saw a Namja formal dress walking toward her. Sora narrowed her eyes, still could not see clearly who it was.


"You!" Shouts Sora, as she realized who was standing in front of her now.


"You!" Shouts Leeteuk equally shocked. Apparently the girl who came to bother him yesterday, there are now in front of him. They both stared at each other in disbelief.


"So you're the girl who will be paired with me?" Said Leeteuk pointed to Sora. He realized how beautiful Sora. The dress she wore clearly show her beauty.


"That's beautiful legs!" Thought it was hovering in the minds of Leeteuk, he refused to shake his own mind.


"Leeteuk focus, focus!" He muttered to himself.


"What did you say? Matchmaking?? "Shouts Sora in disbelief.


"Ne ..... Kang Sora sshi, we paired. You and me! "Said Leeteuk, he smiled at the look yoeja in front, very cute ..........


"Huh???" Sora can not speak. His mind was blank.

To be continue