Amazed

In Canada? Here Comes the Drama!!

“So where do you guys want to go?” Suzy asked as they walked out of the hotel.  The sun shone brightly at them.

“It doesn’t really matter to me. Anywhere with lots of fresh air and water is okay.” Taemin answered as he ran to catch up with Onew and Suzy, who were walking with a tense atmosphere between them.

“Then how about Harbourfront? Is that okay with you, Onew-sshi?” Suzy looked at Onew, hoping for more than just a nod as a reply.   Suzy just signed as Onew only nodded back.

The 3 of them took the bus to Harbourfront.  Suzy was sitting in the middle of Onew and Taemin. During the entire ride, it was very silent between the three although there were constant chattering between Suzy and Taemin.  “Onew-sshi? Do you have anything you want to do later?”

“Call me oppa. It feels weird for Taemin to be called oppa but not me.”  Onew answered as he continued to look out the window opposite from them.

"Oh... okay. So Onew oppa, do you have anything you want to try out later?" 

“Not really. I’m not used to Canada and since you’re my tour guide, you can do whatever you want.” A smile suddenly crept onto Suzy’s face.

“Oh really now?” she asked.

Oh no, don’t tell me she’s a huge fangirl! Onew thought. As a leader, Onew finds it really troublesome to hang out with obsessed fangirls.

“What are you…” Before he could finish his question, Suzy burst out with a ton of questions filled with happiness.

“Can you sing Juliette for me? How about you guys hold a mini concert in Toronto? OH why don’t you and Taemin dance right here, right now!? IF THOSE DON’T WORK, THEN CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOUR SIGNATURE?!” Onew and Taemin stared at each other.

“Hyung, are you sure she’s a normal human being?” Taemin whispered into Onew’s ears. Onew shook his head at Suzy.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, oblivious at first. But then after a few seconds of thinking, she realized what they were talking about. “Oh… Mianhae. I shouldn’t have acted weird in the middle of Harbourfront Centre. Sorry for my sudden reaction.” Suzy apologized and bowed 90 degrees.

“It’s alright. Please help us keep a low profile. We’re here for a vacation, not a concert.” Onew warned. Suzy could only nod her head.

“Well then, where are we going for our first tour at…” Taemin looked around the place.

“Harbourfront Centre.” Suzy finished for him.

“Ah… that.”

“Well, we can-”

“OMO! IS THAT SHINee’s LEADER AND THE MAKNAE?” One of the girls in the crowd of people shouted. Suzy, Taemin, and Onew looked around, in search of the fangirl.

“IT’S THE REAL ONEW AND TAEMIN!” Another shouted.

“Uh oh… hyung, what do we do now?” Taemin looked at Onew.

“What do we do? We RUN!” Suzy answered for Onew who seemed to be panicking.

Suzy took Taemin and Onew by the hand while they were carrying her shopping bags and ran for their life. SHINee’s fans were continuing with the chase whereas the three musketeers were hiding safely behind a stack of tall trees and bushes.

“Phew. That was close.” Suzy wiped off her fake sweat. She doesn’t sweat that easily unlike Onew who was literally wiping off the sweat from all that running.

“And here I thought, there weren’t many fangirls in Canada compared to America and other countries in the world that we’ve been to.” The leader of SHINee confessed.

“Boy you’re wrong. We, Canadians, love SHINee! They bring us loads of sunshine everyday with their music and dances!” Suzy clasped her hands together.

“Are we really that popular in Canada?” Taemin asked, still panting a little from the sudden rage of monsters chasing them.

“NO SHERLOCK! SHINee IS POWER AND CONFIDENCE!” Suzy jumped up, excitedly. She never felt that free since who knows when?

“SHHH! Not so loud Hye Su-sshi!” Suzy quieted down and looked at Onew.

“Just call me Suzy.” He nodded.

“So where are we going to go or what are we going to do now that fangirls are chasing us?” Taemin asked.

“Hm…” Suzy thought, her fingers pressed against her temple. She was in deep thoughts. “We can just sit and hang around here until Raina decides to call us. Also, until the fangirls finally gave up in trying to hunt you two down.”

“I guess that’s alright.” Onew agreed.

As the three of them sat down, Taemin started questioning his dongsaeng. He’s never been happier in his life to have a dongsaeng instead of a noona. “So Suzy, what do you like about SHINee?”

“I like the charisma every member brings out. They’re all unique in their own ways. Also, the music they produce are amazing. The songs are relaxing and energizing at the same time.”

“What’s your favourite song out of all the ones we produced?”

“None.” She confessed. “I like all of them.”

“Oh… for a second there, I thought you meant you don’t like our songs. It wouldn’t make sense if you just mentioned that you like our songs and at the same time, you don’t.” Taemin felt relieved. He hates being confused.

“Of course not! Who wouldn’t love SHINee’s compositions?” Taemin and Onew was silent.

“That was such a rhetorical question. Forget that I even asked.” Suzy laughed at her stupid self.

“So who is your bias in SHINee?” Onew decided to ask Suzy a question instead of Taemin. The two members of SHINee stared straight at the blushing Suzy.

“Do I have to say it?” she asked.

“Mhmm…” they both nodded.

“The…” Onew and Taemin were waiting for her response. There was a slight chance that it could be either one of them; there’s the leader, the maknae, the flaming charisma rapper, the neat-freak or eomma, and the bling bling.

“The members of SHINee! Yup! I love all members of SHINee so I don’t have a bias!” Suzy shouted to cover up her obsession for the leader of SHINee, who was sitting next to her. Yes Onew was Suzy’s bias in SHINee. She adores his moments – the Onew Condition. It was just too irresistible.

“Awe! I was hoping she’d pick me!” Taemin whined.

“Kekeke the maknae is the cutest!” Suzy wanted to pinch Taemin on the cheeks, but she was afraid they’d think weirdly of her. Plus, the maknae is his oppa for heaven’s sake. It’d be awkward for her.

“So does that mean I’m your bias?!” He smiled widely. Suzy shook her head which disappointed Taemin.

After conversing a little bit longer, Suzy decided to make Taemin dance to one of SHINee’s song.

“Oppa, can you show me one of SHINee’s choreography?”

“Which song?” Taemin asked.

“Lucifer!” She said in a sing-song voice.

“Alright. Do you have the music with you?” Taemin asked. Suzy nodded and took our her iPod. She then played SHINee’s Lucifer on full volume, blasting her iPod. Luckily no one was near them since they were ‘hiding’. The most dangerous place is the safest hideout, according to Suzy’s definition.

Taemin soon started dancing to Lucifer and so did Onew. The two dancers were into the choreography that they didn’t notice Suzy was also dancing along to the song. When the song ended, the dance also ended.

“Suzy, I never knew you knew how to dance to Lucifer’s choreo.” Taemin said.

“I learned it by myself!” Suzy was feeling really energetic. She jumped up and down excitingly for no apparent reason.

“Are you by any chance a dancer?” Onew questioned.

“Dancing is just my hobby. I’m not a good dancer though.”

“Are you kidding me? You’re AMAZING at dancing! Damn you should audition for some dance audition or something!” Taemin shouted.

“How did you know I was going to audition? My dream is to become a dancer but my parents don’t allow me to become one. They’d rather have me become successful in the business industry.” Suzy confessed.

“The only person who can decide on their future is themselves. Follow your dreams and become what you wanna be.” Onew cheered for Suzy which helped her gain some more confidence.

“I guess…”

“Here, show us some more of your dance moves.” Onew took Suzy’s iPod from her hand and randomly selected a song from her playlist. It seemed to have been another SHINee song. Suzy danced to the song and felt even more energetic. She did many interesting movements that weren’t followed by the choreography from the original dance music video.

When the song ended, Suzy heard claps from Taemin and Onew.

“Suzy, you’re such an awesome dancer. It’d really be a waste if you don’t audition.” Suzy could only smile at the comment from Taemin.


COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED BY ALL AND IS THE BEST TYPE OF MEDICINE ON A GLOOMY DAY!!!

THE MORE SUBS THE FASTER WE WILL WANT TO UPDATE!!!