INTRODUCING YOU & ME!!!

In Canada? Here Comes the Drama!!

“SHINee?” The 5 boys did nothing but nod while the two girls were gaping. They stood there, still and speechless. Silence filled the crowd as the boys anticipated the girl’s reaction. The only sound that can be heard was the constant beeping from the pedestrian traffic light. The silence between SHINee and the two girls broke out as one of the seven people decided to start the conversation.

"What is SHINee doing here in Canada?!" Suzy questioned, excited although she was rude earlier. Raina was eyeing each member starting from the young blondie.

"SHHHH! Don't be so loud!" The young black haired gentlemen, who took the shopping bag out of Suzy's hand, earlier, hushed the two girls. Well, mainly Suzy as she was the one who shouted loud enough for people to stare. It was awkward for the SHINee boys. They were not accustomed to the lifestyle in Canada. That is, not yet.

"Gosh Onew oppa, you don't need to be so secretive. We fans aren't crazy, unlike the ones in Asia and maybe America. But here in Canada, we are all calm people! So don't worry, my oppas!" Suzy flashed a smile at Onew, the leader of SHINee, and the rest of the guys.

"Oppa...?" Taemin questioned. He was usually the maknae and barely anyone has called him 'oppa' before. Not from people he knew of. Even the fans are older than him.

"Neh. I'm younger than every one of you." Suzy turned to face Taemin, the maknae of the group.

"Taemin oppa, you're finally an oppa." Suzy beamed an eye smile at the maknae. Taemin cheered in joy.  JongHyun ran his fingers through his brown hair as he rolled his eyes at the maknae.  Raina on the other hand was standing next to Key talking about his newly dyed orange blonde hair.  The group started to talk among themselves until the sound of Onew’s grumbling stomach brought them back to reality.

“So where do you guys want to eat?” Suzy asked as she giggled at Onew’s light pink cheeks.

“Well it’s 2:30 p.m. and itt’s kinda early to have dinner and lunch. Do you guys want to go grab a drink at Starbucks?”  Raina asked as she pointed to the Starbucks that is not too far from where they were standing.  The whole group nodded in agreement and they made their way to the coffee shop.

“That looks heavy, do you what me to hold any of that for you?” Minho walked up to the girls with his hand outstretched.

Raina declined his offer by waving her with her palms facing Minho.  She forgot that she was holding her shopping bag so all three of her shopping bags dropped on the floor.  She was about to bend down to get her bags but Minho was faster and took all of her bags and continued to walk forward.  JongHyun caught up to Minho and took one of the bags out of Minho’s hand.

“Let Oppa hold some of that for you.”  Taemin grabbed 3 of the 5 bags out from Suzy’s hand and ran to catch up with Minho and JongHyun.

“Let me take the other 2 bags. They look so heavy.” Onew took the bags out of Suzy’s hand but continued to walk beside her along with Key and Raina.

“Thanks Oppa.”  Suzy said, and then she linked arms with Raina, who was standing on her right and talking to Key.

There was a somewhat awkward silence between the four of them but they soon arrived to Starbucks. When they opened the door, Minho and Taemin was already lining up to order. Key excused himself to go to the washroom. Onew stood behind the waiting line pondering on which coffee and pastry to order. Suzy offered to order and pay for Raina’s drink so Raina walked towards JongHyun, who was sitting at a long table, staring out the window behind him.  Raina sat on the second seat from the left and one seat diagonally of JongHyun.  She quietly pulled out the chair but the heavy chair prevented her from lifting the chair off the floor. As a result, a loud dragging sound filled her ears. This sound also disturbed JongHyun’s train of thoughts. He looked up and saw Raina’s pout at her attempt to move the chair, only to have failed.

“Honestly, I think she can compete with Taemin when it comes to aeygo and pouting skills. Usually I would think that the maknae will win hands down but comparing it to this girl…It’s hard to decide who is better.” JongHyun thought as he rested his chin in hand. His hand covered his mouth and he smiled to himself.  Raina took out her phone and started texting her friends, so she didn’t notice JongHyun’s occasional glances. The silence continued to fill the air as JongHyun was about to start a conversation but then everyone started to walk towards their table.  Key took a seat on the left side of Rainia. Taemin came back with four coffees in his hand and Minho was holding the other three. As for Suzy, she was busy arguing with Onew.

“Oppa…I can’t get you to pay for me.  I’ll pay you back.” Suzy argued, taking the money out of her hand and trying to stuff it in Onew's pockets.. Onew shook his head and declined the offer.

“Key Hyung, your Grande Whip Caramel Frappuccino. JongHyun Hyung here’s your Grande Whip Soy 2 Pumps Coffee White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino, that’s Minho Hyung’s Grande Green Tea Frappuccino and here is my Grande Whip Double Chocolatey Chip Frappuccino.”  Taemin passed out the drinks and took the seat next to JongHyung. Suzy walked towards Minho and grabbed her Grande Whip Soy Mocha Frappuccino, and then walked back towards Onew as they continued to argue. The two of them continued to talk and Suzy sat on the other side of Raina.

“Hyung here’s your…Wait you already have one?” Minho looked at JongHyun who was already enjoying his drink .  Suzy looked up…

“Minho Oppa. I think that’s Unnie’s order.” Minho looked at Suzy and then passed the drink to Raina. After that, he sat next to Taemin.

Raina looked up and thanked Minho as she took a sip out of her drink.

“I can’t believe Hyung and Noona have the same tastes.” Taemin said as he happily sips his chocolaty goodness.

“What a coincidence right? Key Oppa, JongHyun Oppa, Taemin OPPA.” Raina emphasized “oppa” hoping that Taemin would catch on that she is actually younger then him. Taemin seemed to have zoned out but Key and JongHyun caught it.

“Now that I think about it we don’t even know your names.” Minho suddenly pointed out after what seemed to be a long day. Raina looked up from her drink and Suzy stopped bickering with Onew about whether the chicken or the egg came first.

“Oh right… we forgot to introduce ourselves.” Raina and Suzy said simultaneously. Raina nodded her head at Suzy, motioning her to go first.

“Nice to meet you! I’m Kim Hye Su but I prefer people calling me Suzy. I was born on September 17th, in the year of 1993. I’m a 17 year old high School student from…” Suzy slowly faded her introduction.  Since she was interrupted by Raina’s glare.

“Nice to meet you! I’m Park Hye Rin and I go by Raina. I was born on July 19th, 1993 so Taemin is also my Oppa.  Oh and thanks for treating me, Onew Oppa!” Raina said as she lowered her head slightly towards Onew.

“So you and Taeminnie are only one day part? No wonder it's easier to get along with you, compared to other people who we have no decent conversation(s) whatsoever.” Key said as he gently patted Raina’s head, which earned a pout on Raina’s face.

“Aigo.  Your pouting skills can match up with our Taeminnie.”  Key chirped.

“So why are you guys in Canada in the first place?” Suzy finally broke the silence that quickly filled the room after Key’s last comment.

“S.M. finally granted us a vacation so we decided to travel to a place where we haven't visited before.”

“Oh really? How long are you guys staying in Canada?” Suzy continued to ask SHINee questions as Raina silently played with her phone.

“Only a week, not much of a vacation.” Taemin interjected as he pouted.

“Well I think we should make that the best of it, now don’t you think so, unnie?” Suzy’s sudden voice interrupted Raina’s train of thought.  Raina looked up from her phone and raised her eyebrows.  Suzy repeated her question.  Raina just nodded and then went back to her phone.

“Awesome, unnie agrees.  We can be your Canada tour guides.  So what do you guys want to do anyways?” Suzy directed her question to the boys.

“We’ll I don’t really care, how about some touristy places.” Onew answered first.

“SHOPPING!!” Key answered next.  His arm was resting on Raina’s chair while his index finger was twisting with Raina’s hair.  Raina didn't seem to notice as she was too busy texting on her phone.

“As long as I don’t have to sit there and look at trees, I really don’t care.” Minho answered with a shrug.

“I want to try new types of food.” Taemin answered as he continued to sip his Frappacino.

“JongHyun Oppa what about you?” Suzy waved her hand in front of JongHyun to grab his attention.

“Huh? Um…I don’t really have a preference. Anywhere is fine, I just need to take a break from all the hassle of being an idol.” JongHyun answered blankly as he stared blankly at the scenery in front of him.

“Um ok… Unnie, do you have a plan already?” Suzy asked Raina.  Raina looked up from her phone.

“Yeah, How about we can split into two groups.  One group will do the attraction in Downtown like going to St. Lawrence Market, the R.O.M and stuff like Harbour Front, while the other group will do more of the local stuff like shopping at Kensington market or at the Eaton centre.  As for the main attraction like the CN Tower and Queen’s Park, we can meet up later and go there together. So what do you guys think?” Raina answered in one breath, Suzy just nodded and acknowledged her plan.  The boys seemed shocked by Raina’s sudden talkative voice.  Raina and Suzy looked at the boys, waiting for their answer.  The boys slowly recovered from the shock and they all nodded.

They split into two groups: one led by Suzy and the other led by Raina.  Suzy’s group , which consists of Taemin and Onew, decided upon visiting the downtown hotspots. Raina’s group, who was followed by Key, JongHyun and Minho, decided upon going shopping around Downtown.

Raina walked out of Key’s room. Key offered to keep her shopping bags in his hotel room while they shopped.  Everyone was waiting outside Key’s room. JongHyun waited impatiently while listening to music on his Blackberry as he leaned against the wall next to Key’s door. Minho and Taemin were having a race down the hall of the hotel.  Down the other side of the hall, you can see Suzy and Onew walking down the hall.  Onew offered Suzy to keep her shopping bags in his room since Key’s room won’t have enough room.

“Ok, since you guys don’t have working cell phone numbers in Toronto, let’s try not to get lost. Maybe I’ll go buy you guys phone cards later.  It’s a pain to hang out with people and you lose them.  If we really lose any of you, just meet us back at the hotel immediately.  Let’s try and finish everything by 6 p.m. Suzy, if you end your tour early, call me kay?.” Raina said to the group as they walked out of the hotel.  Everyone in the group nodded their heads.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED BY ALL AND IS THE BEST TYPE OF MEDICINE ON A GLOOMY DAY!!!

THE MORE SUBS THE FASTER WE WILL WANT TO UPDATE!!!