SHOPPING DAY & ARRIVAL IN TORONTO

In Canada? Here Comes the Drama!!

~Ring ding dong, Ring ding dong, Ring diggi ding diggi, Ding ding ding~

“Hello? Raina”

“Suzy? What are you doing calling me so early?”

“Early? It’s 11:30 a.m.”

“Oh it is? What did you call me for anyways?”

“Oh I found out that Forever 21 and Urban Planet are having a sale, but there is a catch.”

“What is it?” Raina answered nervously.

“The sale is only affective at the Eaton Centre location.”

“WHAT!? We have to travel downtown for this… It’s so crowded down there on the weekends!”

“So you don’t want to go?” Suzy said as she pouted over the phone. Even though Raina can’t see Suzy right now, she knew Suzy would be pouting.

“Fine, I’ll meet you at Don Mills Station at 1. See ya”

~Pearson Airport~

“Oh that ride was BRUTAL! Umma, I’m tired.” Taemin stood up from his seat, walked up to Key who was standing next to Jonghyun, and hooked his arm around Key’s right arm.  Taemin layed his head on Key’s shoulder.  The two of them left the first class cabin while leaving Minho and Jonghyun to wake up their leader.

“Hyung…Hyung…HYUNG WAKE UP. We’re here.” Minho shouted into Onew’s ear.  Onew didn’t even stir.

“Minho, let’s go.  If we leave Onew hyung here that means we don’t have to go to any chicken places…” Jonghyun whispered to Minho as they walked towards the overhead compartments to get their carry on luggage.

“Don’t you dare ditch me Kim Jonghyun and Choi Minho.” The leader’s eyes immediately opened, he hopped up and followed the other members out the plane.

After about 20 minutes, the 5 boys finally got through customs and got their luggage.

“Hyung, where are we staying? Minho asked Onew.

“I dunno. Manager hyung said there will be a limo ready to pick us up.”

“Don’t forget about our disguises. Just in case.” Key randomly interjected.

The 5 boys walked out of the terminal and the fresh spring afternoon air, known as Toronto, greeted their faces.

“Aigoo, it’s cool here. Taeminnie are you ok?” Key asked Taemin as he gently placed a baseball cap on Taemin’s curly blonde hair.

“Where is that limo…I’m cold.  Key can you pull up my hood for me?” Jonghyun asked Key, unlike for Taemin, Key not only ignored Jonghyun but glared as him as well.

“I see a limo…And it says SHINee on it too.  Good thing it’s in Korean or fans might see us.” Taemin screeched which earned a few looks from the people about them.

The driver helped them load their bags into the limo.  The 5 boys piled into the limos, but due to the time differences, none of them had the pleasure to enjoy the beautiful view since they all fell asleep the minute the car started.  At 11 a.m. they arrived at the Marriott hotel which is only a few blocks away from the Eaton Centre.  Courtesy of S.M. Entertainment, they each get their own room and $1000 each during this vacation.

“Ok here’s the plan.  We will go upstairs, you have 1 hour to unpack or do whatever you want.   We’ll meet up in the lobby at 12 p.m. and start our long deserving vacation.” Onew said as he passed their respectively room keys to each member.

As if second nature, each member did the same thing: they went up to their room, opened their suitcase and took a shower.  After the shower, Onew picked up the hotel phone and asked the customer service to connect him to S.M. Entertainment to send them a message reporting their safe arrival in Toronto, he did the same for his parents.  He set his phone alarm then slowly fell asleep.  JongHyun, stepped out the shower with only his boxers and a towel around his neck.  He went to his luggage to take out his laptop and started replying to emails he has neglected for the past 20 hours.  As he started to type, he slowly drifted off to sleep.  The minute he was done his shower, Key the T.V. and found MuchMusic. The room was filled with English songs as he connected his laptop to the hotel Wi-Fi, and then started unpacking his clothes. Minho came out of the shower with nothing but a towel around his waist.  He the T.V. and landed himself on a sports channel. He laid on his bed watching the game. But before half time even started, he fell asleep.  Last but not least, Taemin stepped out of the shower fully clothed. He sat up his laptop, and steps out to teh balcony to enjoy the wonderful Downtown, Toronto view.

Even though the boys are tired, none of them forgot their promise to meet back at the lobby at 12 p.m.  They were all fully clothed and disguised as they stepped into their new adventure.

“What should we do first?” Onew asked as he took out a map that he got from the 'customer service counter' severeal minutes ago.

“FOOD!” Taemin yelled.

“SPORTS STORE!” Minho shouted.

“SHOPPING!" Key yelled.

“ANYTHING BUT SHOPPING!” JongHyun yelled over Key which earned a glare from the Almighty Key.

“Let’s Go to the Eaton Centre. They have everything on our list.” Onew said as he walked and directed the other members to their destination.

~Back With the Girls~

“OH MY GOD…That line was soo freaking long.  The prices were soo cheap so it was all worth it.” Suzy held up her prizes with a bright sunny smile.

“Yeah fun for you… Horrible For Me…You know I hate waiting in lines. You made me wait at the store with the LONGEST line.” Raina complained.

“Aww. It’s ok!! Raina, I’ll treat you to lunch ‘kay?” Suzy pouted her face at Raina pleading for forgiveness.

“FINE…Where do you want to go next?”

“OH Let’s go to the Adidas stores across the street.” Suzy pointed across from the other side of the All Way Cross. [A/N: For those who don’t know what it is:  For every like 2-4 rounds of traffic lights, all the traffic lights would not let any cars drive in the intersection, so the pedestrians can across diagonally in the intersection.].

“Sure why not, let’s wait for the All Way to turn on.” Raina said as her and Suzy stood there patiently.

~DING DING DING~

“FINALLY, Let’s Go” Raina said as she pulls Suzy along the intersection.

Out of no where.

“Watch out!!”

A group of guys, 2 brown haired, 1 orange blonde haired, 1 blonde haired and one black haired, ran towards them.  The black haired dude grabbed the shopping bag out of the Suzy’s hand. The blondie grabbed Rainia’s shopping bags. One of the taller brown haired man took Suzy’s hand and pulled her off the street.  The other brown haired, and orange blonde haired man grabbed either side of Raina’s arms and dragged her off the street.  When the seven of them are safely standing on the sidewalk, Raina and Suzy looked up at the group of men who pushed them out of “danger”.

“Um. Excuse Me… What the hell was that for?” Suzy glared at the 5 guys in front of them.

The group of guys in front of her looked at her with confused eyes as she was speaking English a little too fast for them.

“We thought you were in danger so we decided to help.” One of the guys managed to comprehend her words and answered back in shaky English.

“What possible danger could we have been…?” Suzy shouted back. Raina is next to her, tightly gripping her hand.

“Suzy-ah, I’m sure it’s a misunderstanding.” Raina whispered to Suzy’s ear in Korean.

“MISUNDERSTANDING?! RAINIA-AH…You’re too nice…It’s not everyday that you cross the road and people randomly drag you off the road because they think you are in danger!” Suzy shouted in Korean which caused the guys infront of her to widen her eyes.

“Excuse Me.” The black hair boy directed his question to Raina and Suzy in Korean.

“WHAT…!?” Suzy shouted as she turned around to face the speaker.

“Suzy-ah…” Raina whispered once in Korean which caused the guys widen their eyes a little more.

“You two speak Korean?” The blonde asked

“No, idiot I’m speaking in Alien. Of course I’m speaking in Korean.” Suzy shouted back.  Raina couldn’t take it any more.

“KIM HYE SU. Can you stop being so rude and allow these people to speak?  I’m sorry about her misbehaviour. She tends to behave like that when she’s surprised.  I’m sorry.” Raina bowed at the boys and Suzy reluctantly followed her after receiving a glare from Raina.

“We’re so sorry about that, Thank you for helping us.  We have to get going so do you mind if we get our stuff back?”  Raina walked up to the blondie to retrieve her bags and Suzy went up to the black haired boy to take her things back. 

“For future reference, that was an All Way Crossing Signal so there was no danger at all.” Suzy said to the boys.

The two groups bowed at each other.  Just as Raina was about to turn around and leave, the black haired boy’s baseball cap falls on the floor.  Raina and Suzy’s eyes widened.  The two girls simultaneously said-

“AREN’T YOU…”

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Second Chapter!! The Story is finally going to begin!!

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED BY ALL AND IS THE BEST TYPE OF MEDICINE ON A GLOOMY DAY!!!

THE MORE SUBS THE FASTER WE WILL WANT TO UPDATE!!!