09

We're Perfectly Different

Luhan dragged Yuri out of the cafeteria and brought her to the top of thr rooftop. He knew that She was feeling a bit annoyed since he knew what happened to Yuri. She inhaled and smiled as she saw the view, she went to a bench and sat there for a while and Luhan followed her. "I know you're annoyed with my best friend." He finally stated a word after a minutes of silence. She looked and smiled at him for a while and looked away. "I think.. You knew me so well." Yuri stated to Luhan who was looking at the view. "Taeyeon noona told me what happened to you but don't worry, I won't tell anything." He promised as he rised his right hand. "Okay. Unnie trusted you so.. I'll trust you from now on." She stated and placed her hand over his shoulder. 

"Can I open about Sehun?" Yuri asked him and he nodded. "I don't know why but Sehun kept annoying me and I don't like that. I was also feeling happy because someone tried his best to be close with me." she said. Luhan understood what she said because he already knew that. "Don't think that people doesn't like you. Just don't mind them and do what you really want." he gave her an advice. Yuri wanted to tell more about herself, about the powers that she has but she was doubting since it'll be the first time that she will opens to someone who is not related to him. 

"There are some things that I can't tell you right now..." She stated as she lowered her head. 

"It's okay and I will wait for it. I will wait." He said and hugged her. She was surprised by what happened and by that time she felt happy so she hugged him back. He backed off with hug and kissed her forehead and it made Yuri really shocked. She looked at him with a question mark written on her face. 

"Luhan..." Yuri said and didn't continue since Luhan placed his fingers over to shut her up. She didn't know that the tears from her precious eyes started to streamed down on her soft cheeks. Everytime she is with Luhan, she felt that there was something in him in the past. She could all remembered the things what Minho did to her back when they were at Yaltia. 

At the moment, She felt that she was so normal. A normal girl who lives just downtown the Seoul, a girl who doesn't have a powers. Her tears couldn't stop falling down on her face as she closed her eyes everytime. Luhan felt that she was crying, he didn't bother to ask what's the reason why she is crying. He decided to shut his mouth and let Yuri cry as much as she wanted to, he just comforted her.

"I'm sorry for crying and for.. everything. Me being cold towards to you." Yuri apologized as she stood up and gave a bow to him while Luhan just laughed at what Yuri did. Doing that, he just earned a death glare from Yuri. "Yah! Just joking." Luhan protested as he caress her shoulder. 

Both of them went down and Yuri immediately went to her classrom. Lucky enough, she was not late because the teacher haven't arrive yet. She sat near the window and waited for the teacher to arrive, while waiting she was wondering where Sehun could be because at this time he'll be here sitting beside her. She searched him around the room by only using her eyes but there was no sign of him until someone entered the room. 

'Sehu-" She was cut off by Sehun's gestured. He sat down far from her, she didn't know what happened to him. There were many questions flying around on her head and couldn't think of any possible reason or answers to it. She just let it all out and pretend that nothing happened. The class has been started for more than a minutes now but Yuri couldn't focus on it, she was focusing on someone and it is Sehun. She kept looking at him since Sehun was sitting infront and she was sitting on the back. 

The class ended and Sehun immediately went out of the room leaving Yuri with mixed feelings she was feeling right now. She slowly went out of the room too and looked for Sehun, she found him standing infront of his locker. She went to him and tapped his shoulder making him turned around. "What? Do you need something?" Sehun stated and looked back from fixing his locker. 

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked and Sehun nodded. She wasn't convince by Sehun and she also noticed that something was arong with Sehun. This was not the Sehun she knew at all she knew that Sehun is annoying but wasn't like this at all. Sehun was done fixing his locker so he walked away from her. She doesn't understand why he was acting like that. 

The whole day was about to end, Yuri went out of the university earlier than her sister so she has to wait for half a minute. She sat on a bench near the entrance and saw Sehun walking away from the school campus she immediately run to talk to him but he refused and ignored her. 

"Yuri!" Taeyeon exclaimed as she saw her running out of the gate of the campus. Yuri went to her sister with a disappointed look. "Unnie let's go~" she said as she started to walk slowly so that Taeyeon could catch up. Along their way back home, it was quiet awkward and finally they've reached their home and Yuri immediately went up to be on her room.

She layed on her bed with many questions on her head. She wanted scream but can't, and now all she can do was to cry hard. She hugged her pillow while crying. Her tears have been tried from falling.

It's been a long and emotional day.... - Yuri~


Here's another update. 

I hope that you like it~

Don't forget to comment and subscribe. *silent readers :'(

My thumb broke because of practicing of volleyball /3

Anyways... competetion is just around the corner and I think i will update tomorrow since Monday, onwards I cannot update cause I'll be busy for my trainninnnnnnng~ Bye~!