03

We're Perfectly Different

 

Yuri made her way to her classroom even though it’s still not time for the class. She didn’t like Luhan and Sehun and she doesn’t know why. She tries not too but it seems that something is stopping her to like them as a friend. She sits in a corner, where the teacher seldom sees it. While waiting, she tries to draw but drawing is not her passion. She continues to draw until someone sat beside her. Yuri can sense that it’s the friend of Luhan.

“There are many free seats there.” Yuri says without showing up her face to him.

“I don’t care.” Sehun said.

“Fine, then I’ll be the one who’s transferring seat.” Yuri states as she stands up but before she could walk Sehun grabs her wrist and it made to sit. Yuri gives a death glare to him but it seems that Sehun doesn’t affected by that.

“Giving me death glare wouldn’t do anything.” Sehun said as he grins.

Yuri gives a heavy sigh as she sits down again.

“What do you want?” she asks again with looking straight to his eyes.

“Friendship?” Sehun said as he notices that Yuri’s eyes are blue. He was amazed by Yuri’s eyes. It’s like there is a magic when he saw it. He couldn’t take his eye off to her eyes. Somehow, Yuri notices it and shakes Sehun’s shoulder.

“Yah! What are you looking at?” Yuri says.

“Your eyes are blue.” Sehun says with an amazing tone.

Yuri forgot that the Color of her eyes changes when her mood changes too. She blinks few times and avoiding Sehun’s eyes.

“Yes. It’s Blue.” Yuri replied back facing her desk.

“Why are you so ing cold?” Sehun says. Yuri who’s taken back by what Sehun asks her.

“It’s because I am and why do ing care?” Yuri replied back with a cold voice.

“woah.. Tough girl huh. I bet someday you’re not going to be tough as much as you are now.” Sehun smirks.

“You don’t know me, Sehun, You don’t.” Yuri replied again with a glare and a smirk making Sehun feels uncomfortable. He doesn’t understand what Yuri means but one thing for sure, she’s very different. Yuri who can read his mind, turns to Sehun and looks at him.

“Yes. I’m very different.” Yuri states with a smirk on her face making Sehun feels speechless and dumbfounded.