17

We're Perfectly Different

Yuri sent a message for Luhan since she needed some advice and a shoulder too. 

To: Luhan

Luhan, I need to talk to you. 

Meet me at a cafe near our village.

From: Yuri

He was busy at the time when he recieved the message but he tried his best to finished it as soon as possible. He was also tired for doing the whole work for his dad. Luhan bought her jacket and hurriedly went out of his room. "Luhan hyung, where are you go-" Sehun was cut off by a loud slam on the door made by Luhan. He was left there dumbfounded since they have a plan of playing basketball later. 

He arrived at the cafe and saw Yuri sitting near at the window biting her nails, he sat in front of her. "Problem?" he asked while drinking his hot coffee. He spit out some of it since it was hot. "It's hot!" he complained and so Yuri grabbed it and use her power to give it a cold taste. "There.." she gave it back to him. Luhan liked it and gave her two thumbs up. "Sehun.." she said as she drank some tea. He titled his head asking what did Sehun do. "Yesterday, he.. he confessed to me that he loved me." she said as she put her hands on head looking like she was crazy. As soon as he heard it, his eyes biggen and choked while drinking his coffee. "WHAT? He said that.. ?" he asked with a high voice making the whole customers looked at them. "Shh... Yes. He confessed to me." she simply stated. Luhan can't believe that Sehun did that. Hearing that confession make Luhan's heart broke. He likes Yuri from the very beginning but he wasn't able to confess it since he knew that it'll be hard for Yuri to accept it. "What did you say to him?" he asked with a lonely and low voice. Yuri sighed and shook her head. "I said nothing. I just listened to him and.. by any chance, he also kissed me." she stated biting her lower lips. Luhan gets shocked for the last sentence that came out from Yuri's mouth. He didn't think that Sehun can do it to her. "Do you think.. You like him?" he finally asked the thing he wanted to ask. Yuri kept silence as she bit her nails. Luhan was waiting for her answer.. "I don't know.." she stated. "You like him too." he said while looking down. Yuri looked up to him, "I'm just happy because someone loves me despite of my cold attitude." she said. 

"Well.. If you love him too. I think you better tell who you really are." Luhan stated as Yuri became worried. She was really worried about that because what if he doesn't like her cause she have a power. There were too many questions on Yuri's head right now but she tries to wipe it away. She hoped that Sehun could accept just like Luhan could. All Luhan could do is just to accpet that Yuri now have a chance with Sehun not him. He know that she only sees him as a brother or a best friend but atleast he became part of Yuri's life. "You should tell him tomorrow.." Luhan ordered Yuri. She wanted to keep it but she knew that someday it will be revealed. 

Yuri thanked Luhan for being with her in the afternoon and will always be. She was really grateful because he is always there for her and if she needed a shoulder to lean on, Luhan will be there. They became best friends because they get along well. She really trusted Luhan for keeping her secret and she's not wrong. He was so loyal and kind to her family. 

 

"Sehun!" Luhan shouted as he opened the door of his room. He saw Sehun sleeping he decided not to wake him up but it was too late, he was now awake because of his loud voice. "How's your lunch with Yuri?" Sehun suddenly asked as he stood up. On the other hand, Luhan was like a kid who doesn't know how to answer. "How did you.. know?" he asked slowly. Sehun waved Luhan's phone in front of his face. "It's not what you think..." Luhan defended his self. Sehun smirked. "I didn't even asks." He stated as he smirked. "Look! I don't wanna talk about it." Luhan said as he put his bag on his bed. "You like her don't you?" Sehun said with a tone of being angry. Luhan looked at Sehun who was glaring at him. "You wanna know? YES! I like her! I like her from the start!! You're happy now?" Luhan stated with loud voice. As soon as he heard it, Sehun grabbed Luhan's collar. "Don't even think about getting her..!" Sehun warned him. He never saw sehun like that before. "I know.. what I want now." Luhan stated as he walked out from his room.

 

The next day

Yuri entered the room as she saw Sehun with 'girl' again. She inhaled and went to them, she pulled Sehun out of that girl and dragged him on the rooftop. "Something's wrong?" Sehun asked as he sat down the bench while Yuri stood in the middle facing the sky. "Why are you like that....?" she asked as she looked down. "Like what? Flirting with others?" Sehun asked her who turned around glaring at him. Yuri nodded slowly. "You also did that with Luhan." he blurted out earning him a slapped on his cheeks from Yuri. "You want to know why me and Luhan are so close?" Yuri shouted on the top of her lungs. "It's because he knew me so well.. He really understands me everytime I needed someone he's right there beside me. He knew my secrets and my life." Yuri stated while her tears started to stream down on her face. 

"Then why are you so cold to me?" Sehun asked. "Because I like you... I like you..." she finally stated. There was a shock on his face. "but.. before that there is something that you need to know." Yuri said. 

"I'm not an ordinary girl, Sehun. Me and my sister were very different from the other girls that you have met because we came from a different place. A place called Yaltia. I'm not ordinary but I'm a Yaltians. A girl who a gift from my God, a girl with powers. Sehun, I want you to know that I have powers. I'm not ordinary..." Yuri said. Sehun was listening carefully to her. He couldn't understand first but in the end, he understand it. He also knew that there was something different from Yuri because she saw her eyes' color always changes. "I was so scared to tell you because I think you're not going to accept me." Yuri added. Sehun only hugged her. He realesed the hug. "that's why the color of your eyes changes." Sehun said as Yuri nodded.

"I trust you that you will not tell anyone about it." Yuri looked at him in the eyes and so do, Sehun nodded. 

"Thank You, Sehun." Yuri said as she hugged him. 

Little did they know, a girl who was at the rooftop too heard the coversation of Yuri and Sehun. 

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Kwon Yuri, be ready." she thought.


Updated on 1/26/13.

Hi guys. This chapter is too revealing.

So, this story is about to end. (3 more chapters i guess).

But don't worry.. I'll be making another story.

What do you think of this chapter?

Do you love it?

If Yes please comment and suggest anything.

Don't worry.. I don't bite ;)

Fighting!!!

>:)<