14

We're Perfectly Different

"Shh..." Yuri ordered him to shut his mouth when she saw that Sehun and Taeyeon was about to come. They ate silently, you can only hear the chopsticks. Yuri was the first one to finished her food she was bored while waiting for her sllow sister. "Unnie! Can I look around the mall, ALONE?" She said as she emphasize the word 'Alone'. She knew that Sehun would follow even she said that. Taeyeon agreed, Yuri started to leave but Sehun came to be with her. 

"What? Don't tell me-" Yuri was cut off by Sehun as he placed his hand on her lips. Then Yuri realized that there was a skinship between them so she pushed Sehun. She only pushed him softly but he got thrown away by a centimeter. Yuri was shock so she went and help him to stand up since it was her fault. Sehun smirked as she saw she was coming he stayed at the ground and acted like he was hurt. "I-I'm sorry.." Yuri apologized as she offered her hands so that she can help him to stand up. He happily accepted her hand and he stood up, he didn't let go the hand of Yuri so she used her power which is to be cold. He immediately let go of her hands since he was afraid of being cold.

Yuri continue to stroll around the mall as she saw a teddy bear in a store. She went in so do Sehun, she looked and adore the teddy bear. She's also a person who likes teddy bear. She maybe look cold in the outside but she is so sweet and will do anything for her loved ones. He noticed that she liked it and wanted to buy it but doesm't want to. She went out of the store leaving Sehun behind. He was thinking that if he bought the teddy bear for her, will Yuri be good to him? Will Yuri be able to treat him like Luhan. Without any hesitations, he grabbed the teddy bear that she likes and bought it for her. He told the owner of the store to keep it first and he'll be back before they leave. 

He saw Yuri going back to where Taeyeon and Luhan located. He ran as fast as he could so that he can catch up with her. Both of them arrived at the same time. "Let's go?" Taeyeon asked while both of them nodded. 

"I'll stay here for a bit..." Sehun grinned making the three of them looked at him. Taeyeon and Luhan nodded while Yuri ignored him, she was the one who started to walk away from them while the two followed her. Sehun hurridly ran back to the shop where the teddy bear located but the owner of the store was out and the only who was there is the new employee. He waited for an hour for the owner to come back and finally, he came back. 

"Are you the one? Are you sure you're the one who left it?" the owner asked him not giving him the teddy bear. 

Sehun nodded and since the owner was kind he gave it to him and left the store. He was walking along the street leading to Yuri's house when he suddenly saw a chocolate shop. He went and bought chocolates for Yuri. 

Finally he arrived at Yuri's house. It seems that the sisters were resting now since there were no lights opened. He left the teddy bear plus the chocolates in front of the door and also, there was a message for Yuri. He knocked on the door so that anyone could notice the gift that was in front of the door and ran away.

Luckily, Yuri was still on the living room arranging her things when she suddenly heard someone knocked their door. She opened the door and saw a teddy bear and chocolates. She searched the person who left it but there was no sign of who it is. She grabbed it as she saw the teddy bear her smile became wonderful. She saw a letter that was on the chocolates. She opened it and read it only on her mind.

Annyeong Yuri!

I've bought the teddy bear you like.

I hope that we become close because I really want us to be okay.

I know that you hate me so much that you can punch on my face right now and I hate that...

I'm sorry if I always bother and annoys you but don't worry... I won't anymore. 

Aja! Fighting! I know you can solve everything, Yuri-ssi~

- Sehun

 

 

"I'm sorry Sehun.. because I don't know how to.." Yuri thought as she closed the door. 


Wah! Here's another chapter.

I tried to update it as much as I can even though I have exams tomorrow. 

I'm so grateful to those who commented. It really encourage me a lot. 

Thank You so much~ 

I hope that you like this 'short' chapter. :)

Updated on 1/21/13