13

We're Perfectly Different

Next day

Yuri went out from her room, she saw Luhan and Sehun sitting and talking together with Taeyeon. "What are you two doing here? It's so early." She asked and at the same time she complained. Taeyeon explained everything, she wants to go out since it's been a long tiime since the two of them spent some time together with their friends. "Go get some clothes Yul and let's go!" She said and pushed Yuri back to her room. "Hurry Up!" She ordered her. Yuri on the other hand, wasn't very fond of going out or hanging out with some friends. She only did it once but then she ended up being a 'KJ' girl. From that moment, she had never been joining her hanging out with friends until she's with her sister. "It's gonna be a long day.." Yuri thought as she picked her clothes and went out of the room. All of them went to a car which is Luhan's. Taeyeon and Luhan sat in front while Yuri and Sehun sat at the back. 

The only moise that has been building inside the car was the music played on the radio. No one dared to talk to because nobody know how to start with it. They kept quiet until they've arrived at the mall. They've strolled around the mall for an hour now and decided to watch a movie named 'Darkest Hour'. Taeyeon was the one who bought tickets for the three people since she's the oldest and looks like the mother of the three while Yuri and Luhan were the one who are in charge of the foods. Both of them went to the food store since there were no poppcorns available. "So.. how've you been?" he asked while picking out some snacks. Same as Luhan,Yuri was also picking her snacks. "I'm fine. You didn't tell anything right?" she suddenly asked and Luhan nodded saying that he has been keeping his mouth close. "Good" She simply stated and went to the counter. "and.. You pay~" she said while walking out of the food store. Luhan paid for all the foods, snacks and drinks that Yuri picked. After, he went to them and gave them their respective foods. 

"Let's go!!" Taeyeon exclaimed as she was the first one to enter the cinema followed by Luhan next is Sehun and the last one to enter is Yuri. She doesn't want to watch movie instead she only wants to stroll around the mall and stayed in one place. Sehun suddenly stopped to wait for Yuri who was walking lazily and slowly. "Hey.. Are you ok now?" Sehun asked as he walked beside her. She replied him with a nod saying that she's ok. She sat next to Luhan while Sehun sat next to Yuri. The movie starts and all of them started to pay attention to the movie that was being played. Yuri who was seemed to be bored for watching movie just played with the drinks. She blew the straw making the liquid to boil. "What are you doing?" Sehun asked. Yuri didn't respond. 

"Unnie.. let's go to the bathroom!" Yuri asked Taeyeon but she can't take her eyes off to the movie so she just went by herself but Sehun followed her. "Are you gonna follow me in the bathroom?" she asked while continue to walk. Sehun nodded as Yuri entered the girl's bathroom and stayed for more than 10 minutes there. After that, she went out of the bathroom and saw Sehun flirting with the same girl who he flirted at the university yesterday. She just looked at them with disgusting look and walked off to be with Taeyeon and Luhan. 

"Where's Sehun?" Luhan asked as Yuri sat next to him. She shrugged and continue to watch the movie even if she doesn't understands it. "He's flirting..." she said with cold tone. He nodded. The movie was near at the end when Sehun went back to his seat. "Hey.. what happened?" he whispered to her but she just ignored him. Sehun kept poking Yuri's shoulder and she gave in. "Watch the movie again so that you can understand." Yuri said not looking at him. Sehun was feeling that there was something wrong going on with Yuri and he also think that she was jealous of what she saw a while ago. He smirked and leaned on her ears. "I think you're jealous.." Sehun whispered to her making Yuri looked at him but as she did that their face were only inch away. Sehun looked at Yuri's eyes which is blooming. Suddenly, she turned away and focus on the movie. 

After the movie, they all went to food chain where they can eat since all of them were hungry. This time Sehun together with Taeyeon were the one who ordered the food for them. On the other hand, Luhan and Yuri were the one who only sat and waited for the food. "You and Sehun getting along?" he suddenly asked. Yuri lets out a little laugh. "No.. we're not ok with each other." she said.

"Hmm.. then what do you think of Sehun?" He aked Yuri who was busy reading a book. "He's stubborn and a flirt." she said as she emphasized the word 'flirt'. Luhan laughed out loud as Sehun and Taeyeon came. 


I'm kinda pissed off with my mother right now.

Err... I can't!! 

I hope that you like this chapter because I think it's kinda ugly since when I was writing this.. I'm at a bad mood.

Sorry.. for my grammars. 

Please comment and subscribe :*

STUPID DOWNLOADER! >_<

Anyone of you, know where can I download music, videos, variety? A downloading site.

Thanks! 

Updated on 1/20/13