Purple Tulips aka The End

In Bloom

 

 

Too tired to even consider cooking a meal from scratch, Kyungsoo and Jongin had chosen to eat a quick dinner at Subway, stopping by at Kyungsoo's apartment afterwards to pick up a change of clothing as well as to ventilate the place. They hadn't technically discussed it but they'd just naturally and instinctively fallen into a pattern of spending their nights together - and for tonight they'd settled on Jongin's place.  In his defence, Kyungsoo had spent a token few seconds wondering if things were moving too fast, but when he thought about going to sleep without Jongin and waking up without Jongin, he'd felt his chest constrict. And he'd quietly tucked all his doubts away in some unseen corner of his unconscious - his schedule wouldn't keep him warm in bed.
 
Kyungsoo had opened the apartment windows and balcony French doors earlier, letting cool, city-scented night air drift into the apartment. Meanwhile, Jongin had busied himself watering the gardenias and orange tulips and emptying out the water and peonies from the jug, refilling the latter with fresh tap water and carefully discarding the withered red peonies to make room for the scarlet tulips they had brought home with them. Satisfied with the way the arrangement looked after a few expert twists and pulls of his artistic fingers, Jongin wandered into Kyungsoo's bedroom to find the older man standing in front of his closet - seemingly engulfed in a cloud of indecision.
 
"What are we trying to decide?" Jongin asked as he linked his hands around Kyungsoo's waist, leaning into his back and resting his chin tiredly on his the older man's shoulder.
 
"Which tie goes better with these?" Kyungsoo pointed distractedly at the neatly pressed Oxford blue shirt and charcoal gray slacks that already lay hanging on the cupboard door handle. 
 
"I like this one." Jongin pulled a dove gray silk tie from the tie hanger and draped it around Kyungsoo's neck. 
 
"You do?" Kyungsoo asked innocently as he looked down at the pale-hued, slightly shimmery fabric.
 
"Yes." Jongin pulled at the ends of the tie, slowly reeling Kyungsoo in closer to him - only stopping when their lips were almost touching. As Kyungsoo gazed intently at him, eyes smoky with the beginnings of desire, Jongin shut his eyes and leaned in, their lips meeting in a tender kiss which soon turned impassioned as Jongin's tongue delved slowly into the moist depths of Kyungsoo's mouth.
 
"Jongin, Jongin ..." Kyungsoo managed to gasp out between kisses, as Jongin nibbled at his luscious bottom lip, then started the beauty marks on his neck. 
 
"Hyung, I was wrong," Jongin's voice was breathy as he continued to lavish attention on Kyungsoo's neck. 
 
"Huh?" Fevered with desire and pleasurable sensations, Kyungsoo could barely hold a thought in his head.
 
"You have five moles on your neck, not two. And there are two right where your neck meets your shoulder," Jongin's voice was filled with a kind of wonder as he lowered his mouth reverently and nipped and at the hyper sensitized skin at Kyungsoo's nape, making him flinch and moan in the most exquisite torment. It was only seconds later that Kyungsoo's desire-fogged brain finally realized what Jongin had just done to him.
 
"Did you just give me a hickey?!" 
 
"Two." Jongin gave a mischievous un-Jonginlike smile, fingers playing with the buttons on Kyungsoo's pinstriped navy blue work shirt, "You were wearing this shirt and this tie the first time I laid eyes on you." Jongin said in wonder, letting his fingers lovingly trace the skinny lines on the shirt and the silvery fabric of the tie.
 
"JONGIN!" Kyungsoo whacked his chest and Jongin chuckled, confessing that he'd been dying to do that since Saturday when he'd first seen the two moles higher up his neck.
 
"If Jongdae sees hickeys on me he will never let me forget it! Not for years!"
 
"He won't see these. They'll be under your shirt, hyung. I'm careful like that. I wouldn't just mark you anywhere embarrassing even though I've never actually given anyone a hickey before." 
 
"You've never? Are you being serious?" 
 
"Yes?"
 
"Oh Jongin. You really are the most precious -" Kyungsoo cupped his jaw gently, "I'm just so glad Sehun got food poisoning that day and Luhan got stranded on the highway and you had to walk into my office that day. And I'm so glad you pretended to be a delivery guy just so you could come and see me again. I cannot imagine us never meeting. I cannot imagine never having you in my life. I really really have to buy Sehun a few drinks and a few meals and a month's supply of Pep-O-Mint. And Luhan too." Kyungsoo embraced Jongin tightly, trying to stop his chest from bursting.
 
"I love you, hyung. So much." Jongin's lips moved against Kyungsoo's forehead, his words and all the emotion they held seeming to imprint themselves into Kyungsoo's skin.
 
"Me too, Jongin. I love you too. So much." Kyungsoo placed his hand on Jongin's cheek before reaching up to kiss him.
 
* * *
 
 "Tao!" Jongin called out as he got out of his car and jogged over to where his neighbor stood - about four parking bays down from his own.
 
"Hey, Jonginnie." Tao smiled. 
 
"Kiddo!" Kris greeted as he climbed out from the driver's side of his sleek, black 5 series BMW coupe.
 
"Hey! So, I came clean. I told him I wasn't actually a delivery guy."
 
"Whooaaa ... how'd that go?" Tao threw his arm over Jongin's shoulder - ready to console if his friend required it.
 
"Better than expected." Jongin pointed at Kyungsoo who was standing by the blue Rio, waving at them.
 
"I'm glad for you. So we'll see you both at our place on Thursday for dinner, then." Tao said firmly, ruffling Jongin's hair affectionately.
 
"Yeah, I guess you will." 
 
"Kim Jongin! Don't forget you owe me a pot of sundubu jjigae." Kris warned him threateningly.
 
"Yes, Kris. How could I possibly forget? You've only sent me six reminders since Sunday." Jongin rolled his eyes theatrically. He could always be his brattiest, most spoilt child self with Tao and Kris and he usually was.
 
"I SAW that." 
 
"I meant you to!" Jongin retorted and rolled his eyes again and Tao sniggered at Kris' look of outrage.
 
"Whatever! Just make sure you bring that sundubu jjigae on Thursday night and I won't have to hurt you."
 
By this time, they'd reached Jongin's car and Kyungsoo and the other two men exchanged greetings.
 
"So he finally told you he's a florist huh?" Tao asked Kyungsoo.
 
"Yeahhh. After some tortured contemplation I think  - but I'd kind of suspected for a while, anyway."
 
"It was kind of my fault for suggesting it." Kris put his hand up in a gesture of apology, "He was kicking himself so badly for not getting your phone number and practically expiring from grief that he'd never see you again. He was desperately in need of an intervention so I obliged,"
 
"Oh my God, shut up, Kris!" Jongin shoved him hard.
 
"And we all know how shy Jongin is - he would never have asked you out directly and so I thought the secret admirer thing would be perfect." 
 
"KRISSSSS, STOP!" Jongin's protests were getting louder.
 
"I'm definitely buying you a few rounds of drinks," Kyungsoo promised Kris, laughing, "I mean I would still have chased him down regardless but it might have taken longer because of my stupid schedule."
 
"Schedule?" Kris raised a curious eyebrow.
 
"Private joke. Don't worry about it," Jongin interjected.
 
"Take care of our Jonginnie, okay? He has a fragile heart." Tao added -only half in jest, as he tightened his arm around Jongin's shoulder in a mildly protective gesture before nudging him in Kyungsoo's direction.
 
"THANKS A LOT, TAOOOOOOO!" Jongin shot him a murderous look, "Stop trying to help me, you guys! You might think you're helping me? But trust me, YOU'RE NOT HELPING. No more, please. I BEG YOU."
 
"I'll do my best, Tao." Kyungsoo answered, not quite jokingly. He smiled indulgently as Jongin railed at his neighbors again for embarrassing him - finally distracting and silencing Jongin by snaking an arm around his waist. Kris and Tao walked towards the elevator, Kris throwing the words, "Don't forget my sundubu jjigae!" over his shoulder just before he stepped inside with his partner.
 
"He's such a bully!" Jongin complained as he took Kyungsoo's work clothes out of the car and Kyungsoo couldn't help laughing. He laughed even harder when Jongin gave him a look of what could only be described as hurt betrayal.
 
* * *
 
Clean and minty vanilla fresh from their respective showers, they'd both settled on the couch to read their identical fantasy novels, shoulders touching.  Although Jongin was reading as a gesture more than anything since his weariness went bone-deep - both from sleep deprivation and from a long day at work. He'd managed to squeeze in a few cat naps at the shop but his sleep kept getting interrupted by dreams where Luhan shouted at him a lot. He could never hear the words but the shouting had been deeply annoying. He really needed to find a new best friend, he gave a mental shake of the head. Predictably, he put his book down twenty minutes after starting on it and settled his head comfortably on Kyungsoo's lap.    
 
"So what's happening tomorrow?" Kyungsoo asked as he gently brushed the hair off Jongin's forehead, the lustrous black strands which spilled messily across his lap.
 
"Tomorrow?" Jongin's voice had sleepy edges to it.
 
"Well, you kept saying you were going to tell me everything on Wednesday." Kyungsoo gently traced the bridge of Jongin's nose with his index finger. "Don't I get a preview?"
 
Jongin's throaty chuckle did things to Kyungsoo's insides and he had to remind himself to calm down as he continued Jongin's hair. 
 
"No! You are not getting a preview. You're so impatient, hyung. I already  spilled one secret ahead of time last night. Let me keep this one till tomorrow. You're such a greedy hyung."
 
"Am not." Kyungsoo glared but there was no steel in it. "So Yixing and Jongdae talked about their feelings today."
 
"What did they say?" Jongin was smiling up at Kyungsoo, looking extremely amused. He still couldn't get over how affronted Kyungsoo had been at the restaurant to find out two of his best friends were clearly involved.
 
"Well Yixing doesn't know how he feels but he seems to be ok with making out with Jongdae. And Jongdae ... Jongdae knows he likes Yixing - he likes him enough that it's a problem if Yixing just considers this a fling. Ugh, it's a train wreck waiting to happen - I cannot watch."
 
"Sehun kept asking me questions about Baekhyun - how long have Kyungsoo hyung and him been friends? Is he a good friend? Has he dated a lot of people? What does he think of me? Of course I had no answers for him - especially today when I was just struggling to keep my eyes open. He's so relentless, hyung. I'm sure I've told you this. I feel sorry for your friend if things work out," Jongin chuckled almost nervously.
 
"Baek's an adult. He knows what he's doing and for the moment at least, he seems to be exploring his options. What about Junmyeon and Chanyeol? I haven't been in touch with Jun since Sunday lunch." Kyungsoo's finger skated over the edge of Jongin's earlobe and the younger man gave a barely inaudible moan at the sensations it set off.
 
"I thought you said you were the most 'un-curious' person on the planet?" Jongin raised an amused eyebrow.
 
"Maybe I'm not as unfeeling as I used to be. Besides, these are my best friends we're talking about!"
 
"Chanyeol told me they were catching a French film tonight. Apparently they're both European film buffs. He really wasn't himself today. He's a very quiet guy - moody, even. But he smiled quite a bit today and he even hummed a little. Josh Groban songs. Chilling." Jongin shuddered in distaste. "But his questionable taste in music aside, I'm happy Yeol has something to smile about these days. It's always worried me how quiet and morose he is by nature."
 
"Are you quiet and morose?"
 
"I'm quiet but I don't think I've ever been the moody type. Luhan and I wouldn't have been friends for longer than two days  if I were. We would have hated each other on sight." Jongin tried to stifle yet another yawn.
 
"C'mon," Kyungsoo threw his book onto the table, not caring that it didn't land straight and not bothering to store it neatly as he usually did. Obsessively. Instead, he focused all his energy on hoisting Jongin up and off the sofa. He looped his arm around Jongin's waist and half supported him as they stumbled and staggered to the bathroom for a hasty teeth brushing session. Jongin barely made it to the cosy queen bed before collapsing on his tummy with his arms stretched out. 
 
"Do you have to be at the grower's market at 6.30?"
 
"No, Chanyeol goes on Wednesdays and Thursdays." Jongin's voice was muffled by the mattress.
 
"Thank God." Kyungsoo nudged Jongin till he more or less had his head on a pillow and his feet were more or less on the mattress. Then he settled himself beside Jongin, letting out a very cliched (he thought to himself) sigh of contentment. 
 
"G'night, hyung." Jongin managed to summon enough energy to push himself up on his elbows, so he was looking down at Kyungsoo, "Thank you for ignoring your schedule and asking me out for gamjatang."
 
"I couldn't stop thinking about your shy smiles and your feet shuffling and your blushing - how could I not ask you out, Jongin? You're the only person who's ever made me ignore my schedule. I should sue for damages." Kyungsoo took Jongin's hand in his and squeezed it before pulling Jongin down so they could kiss.
 
"Mmm, Colgate kisses. I think that's definitely in the Top 3."
 
Thud. Jongin had thrown a pillow at him which he caught effortlessly.
 
"You're just grouchy because you totally agree with me." Kyungsoo laughed before cuddling up to a very sleepy, yawning Jongin. He was still curious about what Jongin had planned for tomorrow but he could wait because for now, this was enough.
 
He breathed in the scent of lavender mint and vanilla and Jongin and felt his features relax into a smile, eyelids flickering shut. This was more than enough.
 
 
* * *
 
"Kim Jongin," an unexpected guest had appeared in the doorway of Jongin's workroom.
 
"Xiumin! Come sit. Luhan isn't back from his rounds." Jongin gestured at the padded stool across the table from himself.
 
Unlike Luhan, Xiumin grabbed a stool to sit on - he knew Jongin's table was sacred and respected that, whereas Luhan lived to desecrate it.
 
"Are you in the middle of anything?" Xiumin asked carefully.
 
"Just tidying up. Sehun just left with the consignment Yeol and I finished an hour ago so I'm pretty much free for the rest of the afternoon."
 
"So Luhan tells me Kyungsoo and you are dating."
 
"Dating? I guess you could say that." Jongin grinned because honestly what Kyungsoo and he shared seemed to transcend dating.
 
"Before I go on, I just want to say that I'm doing this against my better judgement, but Luhan wanted me to talk to you about ... well the birds and the bees."
 
"Luhan what?! The birds and the what? Guys can't even reproduce?!"
 
"He wanted to make sure you knew what you were doing but he was awkward about telling you himself so he made me do it." Confident, witty Xiumin looked really embarrassed right then.
 
"He's spent the best part of the last fifteen years torturing me with awkward things and now suddenly he's shy?" Jongin couldn't help bursting into delighted laughter. "And since when do you ever listen to a word Luhan says anyway? You always do your own thing."
 
"He threatened to write on my wall that we play strip poker if I refused to talk to you. And my mom and sisters and my nieces and nephews are on my Facebook so no. I mean I'm sure he would never actually carry out the threat but why take the risk? He might have too much to drink after a fight and suddenly the whole world knows my boyfriend and I play strip poker. The horror." Xiumin confessed.
 
"You mean that whole strip poker thing is for real?!" Jongin yelled in shock and Xiumin nodded solemnly.
 
"But he can't prove it's for real! Wait, does he have photos?!" He was still yelling.
 
"Hell no, I'm not that stupid and Luhan isn't that stupid he'd even ask if he could take any. I would leave his . But anyway that's secondary, we are actually both um ... concerned about you because you're such an innocent. And that's the real reason I'm trying - and failing very badly might I add? - to have this conversation with you. Luhan has a tendency to, well, shout. So I thought I was probably a better person for the job of talking to you about um ... safe ."
 
"Ok, you may not realize it, Xiumin? But I am actually, TOTALLY dying of embarrassment right now. I'll um ... sort it out myself. Y'know, like Google it or read a kpop fanfic or better still, I'll talk to Kyungsoo about it, ok? I'll never tell Luhan that we didn't actually discuss it. If he asks me, I'll tell him you taught me everything I need to know with PowerPoint slides even. And oh my God, can this get any more awkward?!" Jongin covered his face with his hands, skin completely flushed.
 
"PowerPoint presentation! Why didn't I think of that? I should just have ambushed with you that." Xiumin chuckled mischievously.
 
"Are you kidding me? I would've had lasting psychological trauma. I'm 25, Xiumin. I'll sort it out. Please don't start volunteering information - I might not survive the experience." Jongin had put his hand over Xiumin's mouth in a panic.
 
"All right. You have my word. I will not mention prophylactics or -"
 
"STOP!" Jongin stuck his fingers in his ears.
 
"Looks like you guys had an informative session?" Luhan stuck his head in. His newly tinted aubergine hair had been teased into attractive spikes and his eyes were as sharply alert and playful as always.
 
"EXCELLENT." Jongin and Xiumin chorused loudly and abruptly.
 
"You guys seem a little ... nervous?"
 
"Why would we be nervous?" Xiumin asked blithely. 
 
"We're going to grab some coffee at Rossi's across the road. Wanna join? Yeol can look after things here." 
 
"Nah, you guys go ahead. Um, I need to absorb all that information Xiumin just dumped on me." Jongin managed to say it with a straight face. 
 
"You owe me a back rub for making me do all that hard work." Xiumin warned Luhan and Jongin started making ick ick noises.
 
"I'll throw in two bonus back rubs even," Luhan waggled his eyebrows suggestively and Xiumin laughed.
 
"GET OUT! I don't need to know what you guys do in the privacy of your home! Your home, get it? Not my workroom! GET! OUT!" Jongin was shouting now. Luhan grinned unapologetically at him before suddenly swinging Xiumin into his arms like a groom about to carry his bride over the threshold. Jongin shook his head, refusing to watch, even when Xiumin squawked, "Put me down, you ! I am so going to give you a black eye if you don't put me down now, Luuuu!"
 
* * *
 
Kyungsoo stuffed the last item of dark colored laundry into the washer and clicked the door shut, before setting the program for cold wash. He looked at his watch: 6.43pm. He had just enough time plus a few minutes to spare if he showered now. Jongin had called him in the afternoon to say he couldn't pick him up from work and he'd meet Kyungsoo at his apartment at 7pm. He had listened very carefully but he couldn't detect any air of mystery in Jongin's voice. 
 
But they were almost out of Wednesday, what could he be hiding? He'd thought it would be flowers but the work day was over and Jongin hadn't delivered anything so it couldn't be flowers. Maybe he was going to take him out for a romantic dinner? Maybe he was going to take him to the boardwalk with the fairy lights where they first kissed? Kyungsoo was still thinking up all kinds of romantic scenarios as he stepped into the shower and felt warm needles of water sting his skin.
 
* * *
 
Three muffled raps on the mahogany front door had Kyungsoo jumping off the armchair. He made himself walk slowly to the door even though every nerve and muscle in his body wanted him to run. But once he was at the door, he abandoned all desire for decorum and dignity as he hastily pulled the door wide open. Jongin was standing there, devastatingly handsome in neatly pressed tan chinos, blue Vans and a short sleeved, light olive green linen shirt. He had made an effort to dress up but that did not detract from the fact that Jongin was empty handed. Kyungsoo tried not to feel disappointed because Jongin had been so amazing so far and had given him so much and he was a bad person for feeling disappointed that he'd come with nothing today.
 
"Come in, Jongin. You look great." Kyungsoo said, his voice sounding oddly deflated as he stepped backwards into his foyer.
 
"Hyung?"
 
"Yes?"
 
"I have one final delivery." And that was when Kyungsoo picked up on the suppressed excitement in his voice. 
 
"But you always send me stuff at the office,"
 
"Um, this delivery is a little larger than the rest, it kinda wasn't convenient to send to your workplace. And Sehun couldn't bring the van back to the shop till after five so it had to be an after hours thing."
 
"But you're not even carrying anything!" Kyungsoo couldn't keep the petulance out of his voice.
 
"Hyung, are you angry?" There was a mixture of concern and amusement on Jongin's features.
 
"I'm not!" Kyungsoo protested a little too loudly. Then Jongin sighed, kissed his cheek and took both his hands in his and led him out into the corridor. A few feet away from the heavy wooden door was a metal cart. And neatly arrayed on the cart were six familiar pots of purple tulips. Jongin's mother's tulips.
 
Jongin was giving him his mother's tulips. All he had left of his mother whom he had loved more than anything.
 
"What do purple tulips mean, Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked stupidly - too dazed to respond any other way. Jongin's arms wrapped around him from behind.
 
"Purple tulips usually mean royalty but some of the time ... some of the time, they mean eternal love. But it doesn't really matter what they mean in the language of flowers. These tulips, they're like the pieces of my heart, hyung. Every piece of my heart, I'm giving to you. Including the pieces that belonged to my mom. Will you keep them safe?" Jongin's soft, warm cheek was so close to his he could feel the words vibrating against his skin. His heart felt so full the walls felt like they were aching - like they couldn't contain all that he felt for Jongin right now.
 
"Hyung? Will you keep my heart safe?" Jongin asked again, patiently, as he turned Kyungsoo around to face him.  The other man's eyelashes glistened with moisture and a solitary tear had left a silvery track down his left cheek. Jongin didn't say anything, only wiping the salty teardrop away gently with his knuckles. He could feel some telltale wetness beginning to collect in his own eyes but he willed it away. His heart was b over with such love for Kyungsoo that it felt right to give him the flowers his mother and him had cared for so much. There was no sadness or regret, so Jongin refused to cry.
 
"Is that a yes?" Jongin gave him an unsure, sad kind of smile. Not trusting himself to speak, Kyungsoo just nodded his head and hugged him tightly.
 
"Yes, Jongin, yes." Kyungsoo whispered after a while.
 
"Love you, hyung," Jongin caressed his forehead, gently combing his fingers through Kyungsoo's thick raven hair.
 
"Love you too, Jongin." Kyungsoo kissed the corner of Jongin's lips and Jongin's lips parted so they could deepen the kiss. Several minutes later, Jongin pulled away, a slightly sheepish look on his face.
 
"Hyung, you know I love you no matter what, right?" Jongin played with his fingers distractedly.
 
"Yeahhh ...?" Kyungsoo answered suspiciously as he noticed Jongin was avoiding eye contact.
 
"And you love me no matter what?"
 
"Just spit it out, Jongin."
 
"The tulips, they're yours now, but can we um ... keep them at my apartment so I can tend to them? They're really special to me." 
 
"So you're basically telling me I'll kill the tulips if you leave them in my care - that's so unromantic, Kim Jongin. I thought I was supposed to be the practical one and you were supposed to be the romantic one." Kyungsoo gave him a penetrating stare.
 
"Sorry."
 
"Unfortunately, you're probably right so you should keep them at home and I'll just help you look after them. That way I won't kill them outright." Kyungsoo said sarcastically and Jongin just chuckled.
 
"So um, do you want me to move the pots into your apartment now or should I just load them back into the van?" Kyungsoo burst into laughter and grabbed Jongin, embracing him, "Just put them back in the van, Jongin."
 
Then he trailed his pale fingers down one smooth, tanned cheek, "Saranghae, Jongin."
 
"Saranghae." Jongin's tanned fingers trailed down one smooth, alabaster cheek. Both so different and yet so much the same.
 
Kyungsoo locked his front door and they each placed a hand on the cart and started pushing it towards the elevator together - shoulders and hips touching as they talked about nothing and everything ...
 
As the two men walked away side-by-side, both of them thought without telling the other, life didn't get much better than this.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________
 
 
A/N And so ends the cheesy love story of shy florist Jongin and pragmatic accountant Kyungsoo. Well almost anyway. There'll just be an epilogue after this which takes a look at Kaisoo six months down the road, and then I can mark 'In Bloom' complete. I'm sorry if this ending is anticlimactic. I tried my best but it's still pretty lame otl. I hope the gifs make up for the lack. kaisoo moments - they're rare but when they happen, they're devastating.
 
Wow where do I start? I began writing this fic in mid December so I've been hammering away at it for more more than 6 months and I can't believe it's finally almost over. 
 
It's been the most incredible experience getting to know some of you - you know who you are because I've dedicated chapters and scenes and kisses and buttgrabs to you lol. I won't embarrass myself by trying to list the names out bc with my sleep deprived and aging brain, I would probably miss out a few wholly by accident otl. But you guys know who you are so all my kisses and love go out to you! Thank you for all the love and support you've given me these past 6 months, you're all AMAZING and very much loved by this unworthy author!
 
To all my readers, subscribers, commenters and voters, thank you for taking the time to read and like/love 'In Bloom' - I wouldn't have been able to make it this far without your support - silent and non-silent. I hope you connected with Jongin & Kyungsoo's love story, and I hope you'll let me know if you'd want to see other stories from this au! I'm definitely thinking about exploring the SeBaek and ChenXing pairings. Stay subscribed to this fic or to me as an author if you want to read their stories one day :)
 
Finally, I just want to say how sad I am about saying goodbye to my IB Kaisoo pairing because I love them so so very much. This chapter was the toughest for me to write because it's essentially the end of their story (but stay tuned for the Epilogue orz) and the separation pangs are killing me already. I don't want to let them gooooo //sob//. But I'll deal. Meanwhile, there's the Epilogue. I warn you, it will be terminally fluffy. You don't have to stick around to read it if you don't want to but I hope you will. Find out what Jongin and Kyungsoo are up to 6 months down the line in the final update.
 
i just got an ask.fm so if you wanna ask questions about any of the characters or about the storyline of IB, or just any random questions, stop by anytime.
 
Thanks for sticking with IB for 26 fricking chapters! I wish I could buy you all greasy hotdogs and gelato for your patience and your stamina ;). From the bottom of heart, thanks. For everything ...
 
Sincerely, LotusK
 
PS: Jic anyone is wondering what Kyungsoo's moles look like, here you go. Can you blame Jongin for being so obsessed with them? Here and IRL!
 

 

PPS: I'm sure you all know that the scene where Luhan picks up Xiumin is inspired by this Happy Camp pic. But here you go anyway, lol: