The Dazzling Figure

Only You

                                                                                  ---------------

Minho still stood there …suddenly his mind was occupied with the  thoughts of Sulli, his heart filled with mixed feelings.…he even didn’t realize when Taemin left his room. He came out from his reverie when suddenly he felt a strange feeling  inside his heart. The same feeling that overflowing inside him when he saw Sulli ‘s smile seven years ago mixed with the feeling when he saw  Sulli waved her hand for goodbye. 

A feeling that he buried deep down inside .   The long abandoned feeling now re-emerged and filled his heart, sends warmth yet sore that flowing  all over his body.

He put his hand on his chest as if he wanted to repress back all of the feelings inside.

It was not easy for Minho at first, to accept the reality of their move to Manchester. Took a long time for Minho to finally realize he couldn’t let himself trapped in his drawback and sadness. More over he didn’t want his family worry especially he won’t let his mom sad and felt guilty about their move.  He also decided not to put so much hope that someday he will meet Sulli again. 

He  finally found his new fun life in Manchester. In fact, he became  the popular Asian boy at his Junior and Senior High. His outstanding achievements in sports and  selected as the most favourite football player at his school for several times have made his days at school not as boring as he thought before. He enjoyed that.  On the other hand,  he didn’t care that his popularity as the charismatic and talented asian boy  have attracted some of the prettiest girls at school.  For Minho, he had no time to think about anything else but sports and football.  That was all that matters for him,  until  he heard the news about Sulli.

 

However,  he decided not to let himself dragged into uncertain expectations about his feeling to Sulli. He didn’t know about Sulli’s feeling toward him now,  they never communicate again after that night.  He tought Sulli wont think that he is her special oppa anymore. So Minho planned to act normally as if nothing ever happened between them when he met Sulli.

 

 

-----------------------

 

Excuse me, I am Choi Jinri from…

Oh  yes …Miss Choi , Good Evening.” the front officer answered Sulli before she finished her words  with a bright smile and bowed .

Very delighted to see you, Miss Choi. We  hope you had a pleasant rest  and enjoy your stay here.  Pardon me  to let you wait for a moment, Miss Choi. Please have a sit, I shall take Mr.Choi’s consignment.”

He guided Sulli to the large sofa in the hotel lobby, not far from the receptionist desk.

 

Sulli was looking around and admiring the beautiful interior from where she was sitting  when her eyes saw a tall and dauntless asian guy walking toward the receptionist desk wearing a sunglass with a grey sweater placed on his stout and wide shoulder.

She was dazzled.

 

[Sulli POV]

“Oh my …this is my lucky day. That man is so handsome. The way he walk .. .. so manly. Well built body, and he is tall. Finally…a handsome and tall asian guy,  and he is taller than me.  Is he Korean ?  Jiyoung-a  you should be here with me now.  I should text her now “

Sulli giggled as she took out her phone and texted Jiyoung.  She remembered their last  silly girly chat about  boys. Jiyoung  that she’s  lucky , everyday she would be able meet lots of handsome British guys, and it would be very good for eye’s health. But for Sulli ,  Korean guy is always be the most handsome one.

 

She  forgot about her worry

 

 

[Minho POV]

 

“Well Choi Minho you are here now …stay cool, nothing special about this. I’m here to pick up my little sister. Yupp she is just Sulli, my dorky little sister

 

Minho took a deep breath, he smiled , wanted to cheer himself .

“Kajja”

So he took a confidence step and entered the hotel.

 

It was a quite crowded evening at the hotel. Minho noticed that the hotel is one of the favourites in Staines. From the entrance he easily found the receptionist desk, he straightly went there didn’t want to waste his time  and before more people stood at the queue line.

 

On his way , Minho’s  eyes catched a figure of a beautiful girl who were sitting alone on a classic sofa , at the leftside lobby,  not far from the receptionist desk. The girl looked busy with her phone. Even Minho couldn’t see clearly all of her face,  he knew  the girl is really pretty.

The warm sunlight that pierced through the glass wall along with the bright lights from the lobby’s lamps beautify her already beautiful figure.

 

Hey look, that girl is very pretty

Minho heard a guy beside him talking  to his friend while pointing his finger to the same beautiful girl who catched his sight earlier.

 

[Minho POV]

*Looked down and smiled*

I guess I’m not the only person who think so.  she must be really pretty”

Minho covered his mouth with his hand to hide his laugh or else would think he’s weird coz he laughed by himself

 

-----------------------------

Sulli was stunned that the handsome guy was now standing not far from her.  She could see him clearly .

"He has a perfect figure of a man, and has beautiful skin too" she mumbled slowly , her eyes kept looking him  with a look of admiration

Suddenly the handsome guy  pouted his lips. she giggled . See found him so cute

Be patient, two more person in queue , then you will have your turn”  said Sulli as if she was trying to cheer him, but of course she was the only one who could hear that.

 

She shifted her gaze as  she saw the front officer  appeared from behind the handsome guy with a paperbag on his hand, walking toward her.

 

“I am really sorry Miss Choi if I have made you wait  longer than you’ve expected.  This is for you, Mr. Choi asked us to give this to you as soon as you contact us. Is there anything else that we can help Miss ? It is our honour and pleasure to assist you.” The front officer offered Sulli his assistance with a warm smile.

 

Thankyou very much. I will  contact you if  I need more help. I think I want to have some evening tea and then walk around to  enjoy the beautiful Thames river .” Sulli answered also gave him her beautiful smile.

 

Wonderful plan Miss Choi.  The views are indeed very beautiful in an evening like this. Let me walk you the restaurant .”

 

Both Sulli and the officer walked to the hotel restaurant. Sulli looked down when she passed the handsome guy as she heard him coughed. She didn’t know why she felt very nervous as she walked closer to where he was standing and kept looking down untill she felt far enough from him.

 [ Minho POV ]

Minho took a short look to the beautiful girl who was talking to the officer but then when he realized the girl was walking to his way, suddenly he felt something in his throat, and he coughed just when the girl passed over him.

 

*************************************************************************************************************

My Dear Readers

I am  really sorry  for this late update due to my other activities

Finally, i'm able to continue my writing.

and to all you , on my behalf, sincerely wish

May Success Kiss Your Feet,
Happiness Prevail On You Like
Clouds And Love Embraces Your Life,

 

Love , Hugs , Kisses

(JR)