Hotel Alone...

Only You

 

After more than 11 hours direct flight from Seoul to London , Sulli’s family arrived at Heathrow airport. London time is 9 hours behind Seoul. The long flight and time-gap really causing Sulli  suffered a great headache. Fortunately, Sulli’s parents already predicted that,  so they have prepared everything, however it’s impossible for them to go straight to London since it’s about 15 miles away and need more than 1 hour to get there, so they went hotel near Heathrow that Sulli’s dad already booked. It was Sulli’s first long flight to a different time zone, she  really need to rest and to regain her stamina.

 

It was a very beautiful hotel,  situated on the banks of the River Thames, Staines, England. 

Sulli was excited and thanked her parents for  always being well prepared and know what she like.

Surely I will enjoy my time here”  Sulli smiled and took a deep breath.

She didn’t want to waste her time…straightly she jumped onto the bed to taste the soft and cozy bed.

Sulli didn’t realize that she already slept for more than 15 hours, enough time for her body to adjust the new atmosphere and the local time zone. 

 

"uaaaahhhhh......." Sulli stretched her hands as she opened her eyes. 

"kruuk..krukkkk"

" uuh..." Sulli looked at to her stomach where the sound came from.

Suddenly she  felt sore in her stomach as she imagined all the foods that her Mom always prepared in the dining room as usual. So she stood up  with her mind still imagining all the delicious foods. 

omo..Sulli-aa.”  Suddenly she stopped her step and  tapped her forehead

i’m not in Koreaaaa. Jinja pabo ya..”

 “I'm  so hungry...huhuhu..  ”  she whimpered and sat on the edge of the bed with the pitiful face

“ OK Sulli , if  you want to eat that bad ..better for you to take a bath  now , dress beautifully and go to Mom and Dad with smile on your face then ask them for the most delicious dinner ..but is it dinner now? ..or breakfast? ..or lunch.? .what time is it now here….aiiish ”   she talked to herself  and stood up again

But…why they didn’t call me to wake me up??” she scratched her “not-itchy” head

 

Sulli decided to wear her cotton flowery dress since the weather was warm that evening. Just when she pulled out the keycard, she realized that she stepped on a yellow note. Apparently someone slipped it through the slit under the door.

She took  the note  with wonder "who could it be... do i have a secret admirer already?? " she giggled and continue to read the mysterious yellow note.

“Sulli my sweety

Mom and  Dad had  to go to London due to the official ceremony and  inauguration at the Korean Embassy.

We already arranged and took care everything that you need  for the next 3 days. So all you have to do now is to contact the Hotel officers. They will be ready anytime you need for their assistance.

We handed you a mobile phone with active local numbers complete with all phonebook contacts  you need in it . Call 003 from your room’s phone and ask them to deliver the phone to your room.

One more thing, Mom and Dad still in a very busy schedule and we are afraid that we will not be able to pick you up there. So we already contacted Uncle and Aunty Choi about this, and maybe today one of the Choi’ sons ,will arrived and will stay with you for the next 3 days in Staines. Since your dad already paid the room for you and Uncle Choi’s son , so just enjoy your time there with him.  Mom and Dad will go to Manchester  from London at the same day with you.

See you in Manchester sweety.

Love and Kiss,

Mom and Dad"

 

“Whaaattttt ??!!!” Sulli screamed.

Suddenly she felt her legs became weak as if not able to hold her body to remain in standing position. She sat on the floor and leaned against the wall.

hwaaa mooommyyyy….daddyyyy…..eottoke….”

jiyong-aa…

haneul oppaaa….”

She cried out ...helpless....

Oh my God ..what am i  going to do, The Choi's Son ?? kyaaaa....who ..who who will pick me up ?”

After couple of minutes in confusion and panic...finally she found her strength back . She stood up and straight away went to the bathroom and washed her face. 

Sulli, be calm , take a deep breath now” She talked to her own shadow on the mirror in front of her

pray for a miracle that it’s not Minho oppa. Be sure to your self and say it with confidence...It will be Onew oppa. It’s gonna be Onew oppa..Onew oppa..Onew oppa….Onew oppa” she kept saying Onew oppa over and over again. Her eyes were closed. 

Kriiukk…kriuukk” she opened her eyes  as she heard her stomach screamed out again  craving for foods.

She looked herself over the mirror again and put smiled on her beautiful face

So this is it. Now or later, surely i will meet him. So  get yourself ready Ssul. fightiiing” and raised her fist up to the air.

------------------------

pfuuuuhhh….” Minho blew out some air from his mouth.

It’s already two and a half hours long  since Minho drove his car from Manchester and countless times for him to do that blew-out thing.  He decided to drive by himself  to Staines eventhough it will took about three hours and fifteen minutes long. Minho always be the adventurous one, he always love to see the green and beautiful scenery along the way, so he surely enjoy his drive.

Hi Sulli…it’s been a long time” *smiled*

Annyeong cutie funny dorky Sulli-a “ *grinned*

Aishhh …why i become awfully nervous like this”  

 

Manchester...1 day ago

"No need to thank me in such formal way like that. Sulli is also part of this family...she is my daughter too. Just concentrate on the ceremony. Send my regard to Jin Yi ne. Just let us take care uri Sulli. Bye bye. See you soon"   Minho's mom ended her conversation on the phone.

"What happen to Sulli ? Is she alright?  " asked Minho's dad  to his wife curiously

Minho's mom smiled to her husband and sat down beside him in a large brown sofa in their living room. While Onew, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin were looking at her mom, also with question inside their heads.

"Jin Yi and Seo Ri are already in London for the ceremony. But Sulli still in Staines.Well she need a rest, Seo Ri said Sulli was sick right after they landed yesterday, it's her first time abroad though. Seo Rin told me that they're afraid unable to pick up Sulli, and she was asking if we could help to pick up Sulli. Jin Yi already served a room for us for three days at the hotel. I think that's enough time for Sulli to rest herself there "  said Minho's mom

"...and i said yes to Seo Ri.  We can send our boys there. Sulli is always a daughter for me. ..omo..how is she now...i miss her " she continued while trying to imagine Sulli's look right now

"yeeiiy...uri Sulli is coming" Onew  who heard that  run to hug Jonghyun, Key and Taemin who were also there in the living room.  He was so excited that he finally will  meet Sulli again as if he found his long lost dongsaeng. 

"Hyung, just don't do this to Sulli  when she come " Taemin laughed and pulled himself from the brother's hug.

"Wae..It's been a long time, she is my dongsaeng. I'm her oppa" Onew mumbled

"She is 18 years old now hyung..." Key tried to remind Onew that Sulli is not a little girl anymore.

"Hahahahaa...chicken Oppa" Jonghyun burst out with laughed..he imitated the way Sulli usually call Onew

Mrs.Choi also laughed  while Mr.Choi shooked his head with smile on his face ..."aigo...kids these  days"  but then he realized he didn't see Minho there

"Where's Minho?" asked Mr.Choi

"I think he still in the bathroom. He got home only a moment ago . He had his football class today" Taemin answered.

"That kid..he don't know how to rest . Now he had another sidejob as football coach at the kid's football club" said Mrs Choi to her husband. Mr. Choi only nodded to respond what his wife just said. Somehow he felt happy knowing Minho really resembles him.

---------------------------------

Minho just got out from the bathroom when Taemin came 

"Hyung..Sulli already in England. Umma said we need to pick her up in Staines. She was sick right after she arrived, so her parents let her stay in Staines for a moment for her recovery. Me, Onew hyung, Jonghyun hyung and Key hyung are going  to be busy tomorrow at the Student Fair. So , you are the one  who will go to Staines" Taemin shared the goodnews to Minho

Can you believe it. Finally we met her again" said Taemin and left Minho who fell silent and didn't able to move an inch from where he stood.