to meet a very handsome talented chef

Only You

Aiiishh…ck ck ck ” Minho shooked his head, he felt annoyed being called a ert by Sulli.

What do you have in mind  ?? “ Minho flicked Sulli’s forehead and back to his seat.

geeez..now who’s the one with ert thoughts”  Minho grumbled

ouuchh…” Sulli winced in pain

Minho ignored her,  he took Sulli’s cup and poured the chamomile tea. He felt very thirsty so he drank every drops of the tea and left nothing inside the cup.

He looked at Sulli who was still covering her face with her hands.

He moved Sulli's middle finger and ring finger to the opposite direction, left a small gap in  between, so he could see her eyes.

Peek a boo”  Minho made a silly face.

He tried to console her, but Sulli didn’t give any reaction. Conversely, she closed the gap between her middle fingle and ring finger.

 Minho sighed deeply. “Arrasso…I guess my dorky little sister didn’t like to see me again” he whispered

Sulli could hear him, and she felt guilty. She knew that she shouldn’t act childishly like that.

But her foolish pride spoiled the moment, which supposed to be an endearing moment between her and Minho, after the long separation.

Her tears slowly trickled.

Dimly, Minho heard a soft sob from Sulli.

Sulli…are you crying ?” he asked Sulli gently.

omo...you  are crying …did  I make you feel bad Sulli ? he felt uneasy.

I was a bit too much didn’t I?  Minho regretted the way he teased Sulli before.

I didn’t mean to….”

 ….”kruuk kruuuk krruk

Minho had not finished his words when he heard Sulli’s stomach crooned.

waah  ?!!”   Minho giggled , but he tried  to detain. He didn’t want Sulli getting more upset.

And out of the blue, Sulli uncovered her face, and Minho clearly saw her swollen face.

With dripping tears  on her soft cheek, she said “ Oppaa….i’m very hungry

Minho actually  already noticed Sulli’s face was pale, but he didn’t get to ask her because the teapot incident.

Havent’ you eat anything ?” Minho looked worry.

Then he found out a plate of an assortment of pastries in front of him was still untouched.

With his frown face he looked at Sulli again

“and why  on earth did you order this  at the first place if you left them untouched ?”  he pointed the plate.

Sulli pouted and looked at Minho with her sad eyes. Minho felt touched and heartbroken at the same time.  Sulli’s sad eyes are  the last things he want to see, ….no,  actually the things that he never want to see. He couldn’t bear that.

I  will eat all of them if I could.  But ..but…I don’t know why I lost my appetite. I’m not..I’m not a picky eater. I  just want to eat Korean food…that’s all. But I don’t want to troublesome others ”  a bit stammered,  she tried to explain. Her voice sounded weak.

Suddenly Minho stood up from his chair, went to Sulli’s side and took the paper bag with his one hand, and the other reached Sulli’s hand and held it tightly into his palm.

Kajja…I’ll show you something” he gave his deadly cute smile.

Sulli gulped “is he an angel or something?  he is so handsome ” Sulli talked in her mind

Sulli..!! .come on..we need to go somewhere.”  said Minho

Where are we going?” Sulli asked curiously.

Minho smiled, softly he patted Sulli's head and said

Just trust me,  I will introduce you to a very handsome talented chef

So she let Minho guided her , and  walked  side by side , with her hand  comfortly hide in Minho’s soft and warm palm.