Guarded

Guarded 2 (Bloodlines)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seated across from the teacher, Leeteuk and Sora watch as she brought out a folder. Pulling out the grade sheets, the teacher explained of the scores for each subject was grade base on. "It seems Jin is on the right track. See here, it shows she is doing above average and that is what we look for. Other then that I make sure all the requirements are checked. She'll be able to move onto the next grade." The teacher explained. "What is the s for here?" Leeteuk pointed out. "Oppa thats satisfaction. She is doing good on that subject." Sora said. "Yes, those letters tell you how she does. This copy is for you to keep. In the second year of school we'll have another parent conference." The teacher added. Sora nodded and looked to Jin as she uses the school computer. "I would like to know of her behavior in school?" Sora asked. "She is pretty much social and open to other students. One thing is she hardly ask questions or for help. I would hope she'll be more anticipated in class. We do this so that if there is a subject she don't understand, I'll be able to help and give her directions." She said. "I understand. Well thank you. If there is any problem please call us." Sora said. "Yes, that is all for now. Is there anything else you'll like to know or talk about?" The teacher asked. "No, but I've heard there is a board meeting coming up and parents are welcome to listen and give options. Is that correct?" Leeteuk finally spoke. "That is. We usually hand out papers to student to take home to their parents to let them know of a school changes or event. Also there is a school district web site. Check the calendar, there will be the date, location, and times." The teacher said. Leeteuk nodded and grab the papers. "Thank you for having the time to come see me." The teacher said. They bowed to the teacher. Sora calls Jin and they left. Walking to the car, Sora looked to her daughter as she plays with her ipod. "Jin, put the ipod away." She said. Jin looked to her mother and took off the headset... Walking into a restaurant, they seated themselves on the far corner table. "I hate eating out." Leeteuk whispered. Jin happily looked to her menu and accidentally knocks a cup over again. Grabbing it, Leeteuk placed it back on the table. "Luck it's empty... Wonder where she gets that clumsiness from." He said. Sora looked to her husband and daughter. "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter