Episode 006: Weekly Idol

We Got Married!

 

Author note:

Sorry for updating. I was hiatus, because of test week and today is the last day. Hurray for me.
Anyways, I will double post today, because I didn't posted last week. Anyways, thank you for supporting! x MiyaChan

One note: This is pure my own imagination! Keke, please leave a comment, so I know how to make it funnier, lol, this is the only one where I don't put drama. Sad me.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

{No MCs talking this time~ I love this show actually, wished there were more~ I watched a lot infinite, teen top, shinee, super junior, sistar, miss a, btob and 4minute, hello venus and nu’est, b1a4, BTOB and MBLAQ}

 

“You know, I miss one group,” Defconn said to Hyung Don.
“They haven’t a made a comeback…” Hyung Don said, “But we invited anyways, because most artists are away, but one of them is hot topic~” Hyung Don grinned funnily.
“Please welcome infinite!” they shouted.

The infinite members run around the set up and doing crazy things, soon Sunggyu came slowly up, “Annyeong haseyo, infinite-imnda,” they bowed.

“So, who is married here?” infinite members pointed to Sunggyu, “Really feeling bad for the leader of Dreamers, with him as husband,” Sunggyu felt insulted, “Yah, she is my girl and she’s happy.”
Defconn said, “She’s better with Woohyun, maybe the views will rise up,” Sunggyu frowned, “Yah, Woohyun cannot have my girl.”
Woohyun said, “Then I have a lot of troubles in the dorm, he is really scary when-“
Sunggyu covered his mouth.

“Before the fist fighters show up, we play the usual warming up game, you all know how it works.”
Infinite nodded, “Please take Sunggyu out,” Hoya said.
“Wae!” Sunggyu looked at him; Defconn pulled Sunggyu back, before hitting.

 

Sunggyu frowned and pouted a bit, while s danced.
Suddenly his phone rang suddenly, he was told to put his phone on, in case of the CEO wants to say something to infinite, that’s why he was told and didn’t shut his phone, Hyung Don and Defconn took his phone and put on loudspeaker.
“Annyeong haseyo,” infinite members made Sunggyu stay away from his phone.

“Who is this?”
“Hyung Don-sshi and Defconn-sshi.”
“Ah, annyeong haseyo, dream on, we will reach our dreams, annyeong haseyo, Dreamers Charismatic Leader Bang Hye Su-imnda,”
she left a soft giggle.
“Oh, annyeong, are you calling for your husband?”
“Neh~”
“Sorry, he cheated on you.”
“Mwoya?”

Sunggyu shouted, “Hye Su don’t!-“
s covered his mouth.  

Sunggyu struggled, but it was six against one and with two pigs on his phone.
“He isn’t cheating on me…He would never do that to me.”
“Aniya, he is really bad guy,” Defconn said.
“But he loves me, he is my man.”

 

“Chincha, he said his ideal girl is…”
Soon they heard a loud laugh, “Ah, chincha, I cannot do it.”

The camera switched, hearing heels-sounds, Sunggyu broke free out his grip, dashing to someone, he nearly tackled her and swirled her around.
Hye Su wrapped her arms him, she left a soft giggle, Sunggyu pecked her lips, “Aish, stop doing that, do that when you are filming we got married,” Sungyeol snorted.

 

“Please welcome Dreamers’ leader, Bang Hye Su!” Defconn and Hyung Don said loudly.
Infinite clapped and Hye Su bowed, “Ah, annyeong haseyo, “Dream on, we will reach our dreams, annyeong haseyo, Dreamers Charismatic Leader Bang Hye Su-imnda,” she smiled.
“How is Sunggyu as your husband?” Hyung Don asked.
Hye Su smiled, “He is the best,” she put two thumbs up and giggled.

“Aish, where is he lacking with?”
“He lacks in all kind of being a man,”
L snorted, “He is old grandpa!” Sungjong chirped.
Sunggyu glared at s, when they were randomly shouting what he was lacking.
Hye Su said, “There is one point he is lacking,” Defconn, Hyung Don and infinite looked at her attentive.

Hye Su covered , “Not in that way.”
She waved with her hands, Sunggyu pouted, “What I am lacking,” he used a whiny voice.
“You are way cuter than I am,” she giggled, “Ah, right, girls hate when the guy is cuter than the girlfriend, I should remember that,” Woohyun stated.

Sunggyu said, “Ey~ my wife is the cutest,” when he wanted to hug, Hyung Don butted in, “Okay, continues of random play! Now, Sunggyu can play as well!” Sunggyu swallowed.

Hye Su said, “Oppa fighting,” she smiled, “And we then, umma~” the infinite whined cutely.
“Fighting~” she giggled.
“Wait, why not Hye Su dances on infinite’s dances?” Hye Su pointed to herself, “Me, aniya, I cannot dance, I have heels and-“

“Try it,” Hyung Don persisted her, Hye Su put her heels out, “Fine.”
“Wae your shoes, aren’t idols cautious about their height,”
Hye Su looked at him, “Wae, I am not that tall or small, pig.”

Hyung Don made a face, “Jeongmal…She is fierce.”
Sunggyu snickered, “You don’t have to-“
“Ey oppa, don’t worry, I’ll be fine, my dongsaengs taught me your dances,”
she giggled.

Defconn said, “Whoa, you are even tall without heels,” Hye Su waved her hands, “Aniya, I am 167 centimetres,” Sunggyu wrapped his arms around her, “She is perfect height for me.”

“Because you are short,” Sungyeol snorted.
Sunggyu glared and walked to Sungyeol, Sungyeol yelped highly and stood behind L, “Yah, I don’t want his crazy stare,” L snorted annoyed.
Hye Su grabbed, “Ey, let’s be nice, I need to the random dance and you all watch it.”

The music started, it was infinite’s Paradise, Hye Su laughed, “Yah why are you laughing, dance!”
Hye Su glared to Hyung Don and danced, it was quickly the same position as Sunggyu and even perfectly.
Soon it changed to she’s back, she danced bubbly and again perfect, then to Be Mine, again perfectly.

Until Hyung Don stopped, “Did I do something wrong?”
“Why are you better than Sunggyu-sshi,”
Hyung Don said, infinite laughed, Sunggyu sighed.

“Why, why, why are you teasing my husband~” she merong and Defconn said, “Are you the maknae or the leader?”

“Leader~” she sang.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“It’s time for rewriting profile or rumours,” Hyung Don introduced.
Everyone clapped, “Why is Sunggyu on that side and Hye Su next to us?” Defconn asked.
“Because we are jealous of them,” Sungjong snorted.

“Let’s see first Hye Su’s profile,” Hye Su looked not nervous at all.

Stage name: Hye Su
Real name: Bang Hye Su
Birthday: 1 September 1993
Position: Leader and lead vocalist
Height: 167 cm
Hobbies: Dancing, singing, cooking and house cleaning
Specialty: don’t have

Nicknames: Umma – Bang Yong Guk the second

Married with Kim Sunggyu

“Who is in same year as Hye Su, there was one person right?” Hyung Don asked.
Sungjong raised his hand, “Me.”
“Whoa, she is with Sunggyu with age different of 3-4 years,”
Defconn said.
“What can I say, love has no limits,” Hye Su smiled and looked at Sunggyu, “But are you older or younger than Sungjong?”
“I am older by two days, he is September the third and I am September the first.”
“Whoa, you are older than Sungjong?”
Hyung Don said.
Hye Su nodded, “He calls me, unlike the others me sometimes noona, despite they use the same term as my members umma, all of them call me umma, except Gyu.”
“Whoaaaa~” the MCs were surprised satisfied with her answers.

“Are you really 167 centimetres?” Defconn asked, Hye Su looked at her heels, “Yeah, without heels I am 167,” Hye Su honest said.
“No lies?” Hye Su shook her head, “My members and I want our real height on profiles, to be exact, and I am the second tallest, then Eun Hee with her height as 170 centimetres, Ji Sun and Haneul are the shortest with both 165 centimetres.”

“Whoa, Dreamers are tall girls, wait Eun Hee-sshi is 170? Isn’t Minwoo is 174?”
Hye Su nodded, “Neeeh, but Eun Hee is young and prefer sneakers or flat shoes,” Hye Su said.
“Aigoo, but Minwoo use insoles, isn’t that unattractive?” Hyung Don said, the infinite members moved uneasy in their chairs or played with their fingers, lowering their heads.

Hye Su frowned a bit, “Well, Eun Hee said it was cute when he tried to look taller, but she finds as well cute when he whined that she is that tall, but he loves her so much, once he said he loves everything about her.”
Hyung Don smiled, “That’s sounds a fantastic boyfriend.”
“No wonder they are called Boyfriend,”
Hye Su joked.

“However, Sunggyu do you use insoles?” Defconn said.
Sunggyu looked at Hye Su, “Don’t deny it, girls want honesty,” Hyung Don wiggled with his shoulders.

“He use it,” Hye Su said, Defconn and Hyung Don looked at her, “And I don’t mind it, I mean…Woohyun and Dongwoo use it. Every guy use it, included you two.”
She smiled innocently, Hyung Don and Defconn turned silence, “Okay, your nickname is umma and Bang Yong Guk the second.”
“Umma is because I am the oldest, but as well I act like mom, the second nickname, well because I act really tough and scary as my brother…But my oppa is the biggest dork ever, but that’s me as well.”

Hye Su laughed.

“Next is, married with, let’s skip that,” Sunggyu said, “Wae!”

“Because it’s not interesting,” Hyung Don said.
Sunggyu wanted to pout, but Hye Su stood up, walking to him, pecking his nose, “Hey cheer up Gyugyu of me, at least you have still me,” Sunggyu smiled.
Soon Hoya stood up and carried Hye Su in bridal style, Sunggyu said, “Yah!”
“Come on hyung, we have enough of you about Hye Su and Gyu hyung’s moment~”
Woohyun snorted whiny.

“Okay, why is house cleaning your hobby?” Defconn asked.
Hye Su laughed, “I am kind of really an umma in the dorms,” she covered her face, “You should visit our dorm, we have always a mess.”
Dongwoo nudged Sungyeol’s side, “Is infinite dirty?”
“Aniyo, we are-“

“I see the headlines, infinite’s dorm dirty.”
“Whoa, you are living with a pig, Hye Su-sshi,”
Defconn said.

Sunggyu sighed, “You mean pigS, like infinite is a whole group,” Hye Su said.
“So you call your husband’s group pigs?” Hye Su waved her hands, “Aniyo, but-“

She covered her face, “I am going crazy,” she looked at Hyung Don, “You are very mean and you too,” she pouted.
 

“Okay next is you can sing and dance, every idol can do that.”
Hye Su nodded, “I know.”

“Why don’t you have a specialty?”
“Ah, I am really normal?”
she said.

 

“How about aegyo?” Hye Su said, “Eun Hee is charge of aegyo.”
“Dance?”
“Ji Sun.”
“Gags?”
“Haneul.”
“Face?”
“Eun Hee and Ji Sun.”
“Rapping?”
“Haneul and Ji Sun.”
“Height?”
“Eun Hee.”

“You are just lead vocalist and leader and no specialty? What kind of leader are you?”
Hye Su lowered her head, “Mianhaeyo.”
Infinite were quiet, “How about age, Sunggyu is here our age representative,” Sunggyu sighed, “Yah, even though I am hyung, doesn’t mean I am old.”
“Well I am oldest, so I can do that, so my specialty is age?”
Hye Su clueless asked.

“Aniyo, we need to find you a specialty,” Hyung Don said.
Hye Su shook her head, “I like to be boring,” she giggled.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Now is it beat the idol!” Defconn introduced.
“We can play, we have one woman,” Hyung Don said.
“That woman is my wife,” Sunggyu snorted.

Sunggyu had already his arms around his wife and resting on her shoulder, she had her hands on his arms, “This is a couple between the couples, so means Hye Su and Sunggyu against the MCs,” Hyung Don said.

Infinite said, “What are we?”
“My family,”
Hye Su said.
Sungjong hugged her; soon infinite hugged her, “Aren’t you jealous that your members are hugging your wife?” Defconn asked.
Sunggyu said, “She only loves me and she treats them as family.”

Hyung Don said, “Hye Su!” he widely spread his arms, Sungyeol and Dongwoo stopped him, Sunggyu quickly walked to Hye Su, even Sungjong said, “Yah, don’t touch noona!”

“Wae!” Hyung Don said, “She is mine!” Sunggyu merong, Hye Su shook her head about infinite’s childishness.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“We are doing a race with this, our Skippy balls; the two who are the fastest are the winners.”

“Yah that’s not far, you are width in benefit!” Hye Su whined.
Hye Su covered , “Ladies first~” Hyung Don snorted.

Hye Su had her heels out, for ease, she looked at Hyung Don, “Be ready to lose” Hye Su pouted, “Otteoke!” she looked at Sunggyu, “You can do it,” he pecked her nose.
She smiled.
“Umma you can do it! We don’t mind of losing, we want you not squeezed,” infinite members cheered.
Defconn and Hyung Don said, “What do you mean with squeezed? Do you think we push a girl?”
Infinite nodded honestly, “We aren’t bad men.”

 

They started, when they passed the pion, Hyung Don bumped with ease Hye Su down, Hye Su fell on her , she was not mean and quickly went back to the game, but then she kicked Hyung Don’s ball far away, she merong, “Pay back~”

Defconn hurried his Skippy ball; well Sunggyu was near passing the pion, until Defconn bumped him away, “Oppa!”
While s laughed at his falling down, Defconn stood there and kept pushing Sunggyu down, Hye Su frowned, soon Dongwoo came and kicked Defconn’s Skippy ball away, Sungyeol and Woohyun blocked Hyung Don’s ways.
Sunggyu quickly went back to the game and finished.

 

MCs exhausted said, “Well, we lost, so infinite and Hye Su won!”
Infinite cheered and Hye Su clapped.
“So tell us what you find about Weekly idol, it’s your first time,” Defconn asked Hye Su.

“I find this program really enjoyable and fun; with my husband and s together it’s so lively and fun.”
She smiled, “Thank you for having me,” she smiled.
“Sunggyu-sshi and you?”
“Me, this was the best weekly idol ever, because I have my wife next to my side,”
he held her hand, Hye Su blushed.
“Well this was Weekly idol, but next time we will invite Dreamers!”
“Please do that, so you can feel the badass girls Haneul and Ji Sun,”
Hye Su snickered.

“Are they scarier than you?” Hyung Don said.
“See in the future episode of Weekly with Dreamers,” Hye Su pointed to the screen and laughed and walked away of embarrassment.
Sunggyu followed her, “Hye Su!”

“Go away, I just made fun of myself,” Hye Su jumped childish, Sunggyu wrapped her arms around her, “It was the cutest thing you have done,” he hugged her tightly.
Hye Su smiled, “Thanks oppa.”

Meanwhile, Infinite felt down and collapsed in big laughter, the MCs were speechless.