Episode 005: You are My Girl

We Got Married!

Infinite H - Special Girl {It somehow fit it. And it's nice song!<3)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

 

“Annyeong haseyo, people of Korea or people worldwide, welcome to We Got Married. Please welcome GyuSu’s daughter Eun Hee and son L,” the MC introduced.

“Annyeong haseyo, Infinite L,” L bowed and smiled.
“Dream on, we will reach our dreams, annyeong haseyo, Dreamers Sweet Girl Park Eun Hee-imnda,” Eun Hee bowed and smiled as well.
“So, how is Sunggyu at home?” the MCs looked at L, “Hyung is really funny, he is really more cautious and worried what he should do for Hye Su umma.”

“Let’s what the GyuSu couple will show is this week.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sarang and Grandpa Gyu were showed on screen; Hye Su was sleeping in the bed.

*EH: We had that day a busy schedule. Especially umma, she went to the house, because it was closer. We left the house earlier, because we don’t want to interrupt the couple.*

Sunggyu stepped in the house, yawning bigly.

*MCs: Aigoo, he is truly a hamster leader.*

Sunggyu saw Sarang and Grandpa Gyu sitting on the couch.
He smiled, stretching out.
He looked around him.

^~^

‘You look very tired.’

Sunggyu snickered, “I do?”

‘Why are you this earlier?’

Sunggyu said, “Ah, that’s because the in-laws told me Hye Su was still sleeping in our house. I decided to make something for her. When I asked how tired she was, they said she was the most tired of them, because she wanted to make sure her dongsaengs were resting well.”

*L: Even we tease hyung a lot, he also take good care of us.
EH: Umma is the same.
MC3: They are both good leaders.*

^~^

Sunggyu looked in the fridge; he smiled and grabbed something out.
He decided to make simple pancakes, while he was cooking it, he looked on the clock and nodded.

*EH: Appa look now very handsome. Umma likes boys who can cook.
L: He asked Woohyun for tips that day, Woohyun was a bit annoyed because he couldn’t sleep further, but Woohyun is the cook in our group.*

Sunggyu called Woohyun, “Aish, hyung why you are calling me on this time?”
“You are on TV smartass, but-“

“You are very mean…” Woohyun snorted, “However, do you know to make pancakes tastily?”
“Why, cooking for Hye Su umma?”
“Yes.”

Woohyun gave him some tips and Sunggyu said thanks and continued cooking.
He frowned, when he flipped the pancakes.
Sometimes he snickered.

The pancakes weren’t well shaped, more alien shaped, not round as normal pancakes.
He cracked up by his creation and jumped.
Continue making the alien pancakes, again, he laughed at himself.

*MC2: Aigoo, he is looks very childish.
MC1: And he is the oldest of them.
L: I feel ashamed that he is my leader.
EH: Says the person who is stranger than appa.*

 

Hye Su woke up, she smelled something nice.
She yawned.

*MC3: Whoa, she looks pretty without make-up. Do you all wear natural make-up?
EH: Our company wants having a fresh face, but by Double Up, we might a bit heavy make-up, but not that much, mostly when we are at home bare face, but if we go out natural make-up that doesn’t cover our whole faces.
L: No wonder, guys like your group.
MC1: I envy your boyfriends now, having such beautiful girls.*

Hye Su ruffled through her bed hair, wearing shorts and oversized shirt.

*L: Isn’t that Sunggyu’s shirt?*

^~^

‘You wore Sunggyu’s big shirt.’

Hye Su put her bangs good, “Yea…I feel comfortable in man clothes. When I was younger, I used to wear my brother’s shirt, because it doesn’t show any curves.”

^~^

Hye Su walked downstairs, she peeked by the door, she smiled, on her toes she walked to her husband, hearing him cutely muttering, “My good alien pancakes.”

 On her toes, she walked to him.
She wrapped her arms around his waist, Sunggyu shocked and dropped almost the pancake, “Morning hubby,” she giggled.
Sunggyu turned around.
Seeing her, in her cute bed hair and PJs.
“Morning jagiya.”

She blushed and hid her face to his back.
He smiled sheepishly.

^~^

‘Is there any reason you liked this?’

Hye Su covered her face, “I always dreamt to hug my man behind him, when he cooks something for me.”
She giggled, “I mean the husband can show how sweet he is for his wife and showing that sweet scene together.”

 

Sunggyu received Hye Su’s answer, he laughed and felt embarrassed, “Jeongmal…I thought making breakfast for my wife, would be sweet. I mean…A wife doesn’t need to cook all the time, a husband can cook as well.”

^~^

Sunggyu put the stove out and turned around, Hye Su hugged him closer, leaning her head to his chest.
He pecked her head, then he noticed she was wearing his shirt.
“Are you wearing my shirt?”
She blushed, “Mian-“ Sunggyu pecked her lips.
“Here my surprise, a morning kiss,” Hye Su smiled and pecked his lips.

*MC3: YAH, stop making us jealous!
MC2: It feels like watching khuntoria again, but now GyuSu couple.
L snickered.
EH: Aigoo they are lovely together.*

Together they sat by the dining table, Hye Su looked at his pancakes shapes, “Aigoo, cute~” Sunggyu frowned, “Aniyo, they look like aliens.”
“Then they are cute alien pancakes, let me take some pictures, so I can put on WGM site and update our fan page,”
Sunggyu said, “Shiro…”

“Come on, they are cute as cute as you, chubby cheeks and cute, this one on the top looks like you,” she pointed.
Sunggyu pouted when she took a picture with him pouting and his alien pancakes.
She showed her smile behind her phone, Sunggyu smiled, because he felt she was feeling happy and he was the main reason.

While they ate, it was pure silence.
Sunggyu asked, “Is it that dislikeable? I need to cook better,” he said.
“Aniya, it is the tastiest thing I ever ate and the cutest,” she grinned and said, “Look,” she started to play with her fork and played aeroplane to Sunggyu’s mouth, while she is standing up.
Gladly, he took it and both of them laughed and covered their faces, “This is so embarrassing. Is this really going on live TV?” Sunggyu looked to the cameras and laughed and nodded.

Hye Su said, “I am going to change, so we can walk around the neighbourhood,” Sunggyu nodded, “By the way you look amazing without make-up.”
Hye Su rolled her eyes, “I don’t,” but her smile shows she liked his complimented.

 

While Sunggyu was waiting, he was playing with Sarang and Grandpa Gyu.

 

Hye Su was calling someone, “Yebseyo?” it was a familiar voice, “Annyeong Sunhwa unnie~”
“Annyeong Hye Su-yah~ what are you doing?” Sunhwa laughed.
“Unnie, you were married Kwanghee-sshi right?”
“Yes, oh that’s right, congratulation on your new life, but what can I help you?”
“Do you know how I can surprise Gyu oppa?”
“Just be feminine, guys love to protect and girls that are cute,”
Hye Su frowned, “Aigoo unnie, don’t say that. I am not that person.”
“Sunhwa, who are you calling?”
someone or people said.

^~^

‘Are you close with Secret sunbaes?’

*MC1: Is she close with them?
EH: Unnie is the little sister of B.A.P’s leader Bang Yong Guk. However, she is close with the company sunbaes Secret. Like Ji Sun, she is the little sister of Chunji of Teen Top, then she is automatically good friends with 100 per cent.*

“Nae, I am, because of my oppa. Keke, however, Sunhwa unnie was as well been in We got married, might she can share some tips and other things, she is truly good wife.”
Hye Su nodded, “I hope someday I be the perfect wife.”

*L: Yah, you are already good enough for hyung!*

^~^

Sunggyu was still playing with the bears, until Hye Su came down with heels, “Yah, change,” he snorted.
“Ah wae!” Hye Su frowned.
“Because you are too beautiful, I don’t want anyone look at my wife,” he snorted.
Hye Su snickered, “Aigoo, come on, I did for my hubby,” she winked and walked to the front door, Sunggyu said, “Yah!” he followed her.

“Come on, put your shoes on, I want to go out.”
Sunggyu saw how cute his wife was, “Fine.”

She pecked his cheek.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Together they walked through the street, some fans recognize them, and they gently bowed and continued walking.
Sunggyu realised they weren’t close walking, he grabbed her hand, she turned her head, he interlocking their fingers and he leaded her.
She blushed and smiled.

“Say oppa, what do you want to do, while we are married,” Hye Su asked, they were looking in the store, this time a clothes store.
“I don’t know, but anything is good, because I am then with you, Hye Su,” Hye Su looked at him, smiling, “Very cheesy.”
Sunggyu snickered and said, “I feel now a fashion terrorist,” Hye Su said, “Why?”
“Have you watched Ranking King,”
Hye Su nodded, “You were really cocky.”
Sunggyu said, “I wasn’t.”
“Yes you are~”
she sang and looked through the racks, “But, I am fashion terrorist as well.”

Sunggyu snickered, “Aniyo, you are the fashionable, I mean look at you.”
Hye Su shook her head, “Excuse me, can I have a picture of you?” a seller walked to her.
Hye Su said, “Oh, you can…”

“With your husband,” Sunggyu pointed to himself, “Me?”

*L: He is really a babo.
EH: I find it cute, look at his shocking expression.*

Hye Su and Sunggyu posed to together, she asked as well an autograph and when they gave to them, she walked to the jewellery sector, she said, “I know it’s not much. However, please use it as temporary wedding rings;   I know Sunggyu-sshi will buy a better one.”

Hye Su smiled, but Sunggyu took it, “Kamsahmnida,” they bowed and the seller smiled, “GyuSu fighting!”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su and Sunggyu were sitting by a café.
“This remember our first awkward date place, before the dongsaengs ran away,” Hye Su giggled, together they sat down, they ordered something and Sunggyu paid as the man the bill.

Hye Su held his hand; she was kind of playing with his hands, Sunggyu smiled.
None of them spoke; it was like the love spoke for them with staring and touching.

*MC2: Aigoo, they are too cute together.
L: Hyung is really good husband for umma.
EH: Of course, he is. Otherwise we aren’t approved him as appa.
MC1: Look at his hand.*

Sunggyu held on hand, putting the ring that the seller gave, Hye Su blushed.
“I know this isn’t the ring you hoped, but I promise you, I will ask you better.”
He sincerely smiled, Hye Su felt touched with his words, she smiled, she took the ring for him and put to his finger, “Doesn’t matter, I really love you…So this ring means a lot to me already, oppa.”

Sunggyu smiled, holding her hand tightly.
Soon he kissed her hand, “I love you too, you are always my number one girl.”

“Yeah, before you said your girlfriends were your fans, you broke too many hearts, oppa,” Hye Su merong and sipped her drink.
Sunggyu snickered, “That’s was before I met you. I am really sorry for my fans, but I am gladly they accept that you are my girl that I love.”

Hye Su smiled.

*L: So much cheesiness out that mouth of infinite’s leader.
EH: Aigoo, it’s too sweet. I wish them the best.
MC3 groaned: they are making us jealous.
EH: Well umma is really sweet umma, so don’t mind her to say those things. She is always so charismatic leader, but when we introduced her to Gyu appa, she is the really cute with him.*

Hye Su said, “Say oppa,” Sunggyu looked at her, “Mhm?” he hummed.
“Let’s take a photo of the rings, I want to show it to my dongsaengs,” Hye Su smiled.

*EH: She really showed to us, but the greatest thing was her smile. She is really happy with the smallest things.
L: Hyung did the same, but we all said buy her a real ring.
MCs laughed at L’s comment.*

Together they took a picture while holding hands, while showing Hye Su’s ring.
Sunggyu kissed her cheek; she giggled and pecked his nose.
He leaned to her shoulder, she leaned to back to him, now Sunggyu played with her hands, together laughing and smiling.