Episode 004: Mission ‘Appa license’ {oo2}

We Got Married!

 

001: Singing
002: How much do you know umma
003: Dancing
004: Aegyo
005: Making us laughing

{Second mission: How much do you know umma}

Ji Sun and Hye Su had the MCs microphones, “Now the second mission, it’s really important one,” Hye Su looked at Ji Sun, “What is the mission again?”
“How much does Sunggyu know about Hye umma?”

s swallowed, “However, Sunggyu got besides infinite helpline now a Dreamer helpline, which is our sweet girl Park Eun Hee.”
The infinite members’ faces brighten, “Really?”

Eun Hee walked to them and sat next to Sungjong and L, “Yeah for this round.”

Haneul and Ji Sun stood in front of Sunggyu, he sat as a long lost puppy on the ground.

Sungyeol pointed to him, “HYUNG LOOKS NOW VERY PITFUL!”
Hye Su sat by the judge table, she will give the points, to one to hundred points.

Haneul asked, “This is the warming up question, what are umma’s favourite flowers?”

Sunggyu said, “Simple, white and red roses.”
Ji Sun said, “Correct, however some questions are Multiple Choice questions, there is a total of 15 questions, you have at least 10 questions correct.”

Sunggyu nodded.

*MCs: Those girls are really good MCs for the further.*

“First questions, it a Multiple Choice, Ji Sun will give soon the answers,” Haneul said.
“Who is Hye umma’s older brother?”
“A Shin Hyunseong of Boyfriend, B Yang Yoseob of Beast, C Bang Yong Guk B.A.P or D Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior?”
“Aish this is too easy, C Bang Yong Guk of B.A.P,”
Sunggyu confidence said.

Haneul and Ji Sun clapped their hands, “Correct,” they smiled.

“Second question, what’s umma’s favourite colour?”
“Simple, pastel colours, she doesn’t have really a colour that she likes, but she likes pastel the most.”

Haneul was shocked, Ji Sun said, “How do you-“
“Did you peeked on the cue cards?”
she looked behind the cards, Sunggyu smiled, “I know a lot about her.”

“Third question, when is her birthd-“

“1 Sept 1993,” Sunggyu smiled.

*fast forward*

Haneul and Ji Sun were looking shocked, even s shocked of Sunggyu’s answers, all of them were correct.
Hye Su said, “So the total score is 100 points, congratulation oppa.”
“So, I can still use Eun Hee as helpline?”
Sunggyu asked.
“Uh…Sure,” the girls answered.

~*~*~*~*~*~

001: Singing
002: How much do you know umma
003: Dancing
004: Aegyo
005: Making us laughing

{Third Mission: Dancing}

Now Ji Sun stood by infinite members, “Okay, you got already 2 missions accomplished, are you still confidence to get all the-“

However, the infinite members looked lost their souls, Woohyun was playing with bunny ears, Dongwoo and Sungyeol were laying on the ground.
L was spacing, Sungjong was wiping his sweat away, Hoya stared at the score points, Sunggyu was half death.

Ji Sun pouted.

“Eun-ah, Kwon-ah, let’s play somewhere else, what does has this sport centre for stuffs,” the three girls walked away.

*MC1: Aigoo, those boys making those girls bored.*

Hye Su stood up, walking to the PD side, she grabbed something, and she walked back.

*MCs: What is she carrying? Are those water bottles?*

She walked to the infinite members, “Here,” she gave each member a bottle and smiled, they grateful took it.

“UMMA! Look what we got!” the three girls got some play balls, the members faces lighted up and shouted, “Let’s take a break!” Dongwoo shouted.

All of them were playing teams, since they were in eleven people, Sunggyu stayed as reserve player, and they were play dodge ball.

Hoya, L, Ji Sun, Haneul and Sungyeol were team 1.
Sungjong, Hye Su, Eun Hee, Dongwoo and Woohyun were team 2.

*MCs: Whoa, they are really good players in sport, look them running and throwing. Even the girls are fitting with them.*

No one is get out the game, suddenly when Hoya threw direction to Dongwoo, Dongwoo dodged, but Eun Hee that time her head.
Straight to her face, everyone shocked, when Eun Hee covered her face.

Woohyun was nagging at Dongwoo, while Ji Sun and Haneul at Hoya, the rapper line was shocked, Hye Su was to Eun Hee, as well Sunggyu.

*MCs: Was the ball that hard?*

Eun Hee showed her face, it was a bloody nose; Sunggyu covered her nose and walked to her to the first kit room.

 

“Okay, since Eun Hee is lightly injuried, we will continue the next mission,” Ji Sun said, “But hyung-“

“This is another mission for the whole group, since Sunggyu is with Eun Hee, you guys will do this mission. Included Hoya and Dongwoo,” Haneul and Ji Sun fiercely looked at them.
Infinite got shivers by the girls glares, even Hye SU didn’t seem happy.

^~^

‘Were you really mad on infinite on that accident?’

Hye Su nodded slightly, “Not mad, we were unhappy, because Eun Hee unfortunately got a bloody nose by Hoya and little bit by Dongwoo.”
“It’s not we are mad on them, we are really worriedly persons about each other, then we can act little bit scary, that’s how girls are.”

*MC1: Well they really looked scary when they fiercely stared at them.
MC3: But they really have close friendship those girls.”

‘Were you scared of the girls? Because it seem that you and infinite literally breaking in cold sweat.’

Sunggyu laughed awkwardly, “Yea, I mean they are really stared with those eyes that you could feel their coldness and there was also that scary factory.”

^~^

“The next mission is dancing, so we are really stricter as before.”
“But you all are our hoobaes,”
Woohyun slipped his sentence, Haneul glared at him, “We are really good dancers.”

Hye Su sighed, “Okay, we are little bit tensed about Eun Hee situation, however, don’t insult us with dancing, the next dance missions got two parts, girls’ group dancing covers with the whole group  and the other side is freestyle with the whole group.”

The guys swallowed, “However, we know that Sungjong is really girls’ group killer, so he can’t involve the first part.”
“WHY!”
the boys disagree with it, but the girls glared them fiercely, they shut their mouths.

*MCs: Those girls are like Jung Yuri with those eyes. However, Jung Yuri got very charismatic eyes, fierce but scary.*

“Each dance we grade it to max 10 points, so you will get 10 songs, you don’t have to cover the whole dance, but you do have to be original dancing base on that song that we chose, the total score that you need to get are 85 points.”

“Why 85 points,” Sungyeol nagged, “You are dance group, so show us,” Ji Sun snorted.

The guys stood there in front on the ‘stage’ which was the mats they were sitting on laying on, Sungjong stood by the table by the girls, he was now the music man.

“Play!” Haneul said, Sungjong played the first song.

{first song: Boyfriend – SNSD}

‘Give it to me

So many boys wanna give it to me
But I want you boy, give it to me
Cause I'm so ready boy, give it to me
So many boys wanna give it to me
But I want you boy, give it to me
Cause I'm so ready boy, give it to me’

The infinite members were clueless, Sungjong was literally jumping and shouting, “Yah, hyung just dance, this song doesn’t has a choreogra-“ Haneul covered his mouth.

Soon Sungyeol burst out in his ‘Choding’ being, doing exaggerated movements, the members literally face-palmed their forehead, staring how Sungyeol’s exaggerated dance skills took over the stage.

When the song ended, the score of the girls held up by Sungjong, even he sighed truthfully, “Be happy that Sungyeol saved this song, my unnie is might disappointed in this,” Haneul frowned.

Dongwoo and Hoya got on their knees, “Just please forgive us, we didn’t meant to hurt Eun-ah,” the girls rolled their eyes, Sungjong revealed the score.

Current score: 4

The mouths dropped, “Whoa, I got at least four points!” Sungyeol cheered, “Next song!”

Sungjong pressed again.

{Second song: Hot Summer – F(x)}

‘Hot Hot Hot Hot Summer Hot Hot Hot Hot
Hot Hot Hot Hot Summer Hot Hot Hot Hot’


The boys clueless danced, frowning, “What, they are sunbaes’ songs, so some energy!” Ji Sun encouraged them, Sungjong jumped and said the same, “Hyung do it better!”
“Do you think this is easy?”
Woohyun whined cutely back.

However, they danced the song at least better.

Sungjong revealed the score again.

Current score: 4 + 6 = 10

“We need to get at least 75 points,” L whined, “So what, you are dancers.”

{Third song: Ma Boy – Sistar19}

‘Let’s go
S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar!
Baby stop breakin’ my heart (oh no)
You heard me? No more next time!
I hope you got that boy

Hey girls, It’s gon’ be alright
Hey boys, Better make it right
Hey girls, We got ya back’

The boys got suddenly shy; they know the song was very girly and y.
They saw the girls looked strictly to them.

Soon someone appeared; Eun Hee smiled and danced along with the song, they mouth dropped their jaws, Eun Hee danced perfectly with song, soon Sunggyu appeared and danced along, soon the girls cheered loudly.
Because Sunggyu tried his best, even though he was embarrassed, soon it was a couple dance together, it was sweet and innocent.
Sometimes by the y waves, Sunggyu had a metal breakdown, but he man-up and continued dancing.

The girls cheered and clapped, Eun Hee walked to them and discus the score.

Sungjong showed a satisfied smile.

Current score: 4 + 6 + 10 = 10 points

“BWOOOO!” the infinite members walked to the table, “Why did hyung have higher grade,” Eun Hee giggled, “That’s my score,” she raised her hand up cutely up.
“Why!” Sungyeol and Woohyun whined, “Because Grandpa Gyu here showed some iness,” she giggled.
Sunggyu who sat by the corner and his head down, “HYUNG, you should be happy you got 10 points!” Sungjong teased.
“Shut up, I embarrassed myself with that dance,” he dull said.

{Fourth song: Posion – Secret}

“Why do you all have that y concept girls’ group songs chose it!” Dongwoo whined and jumped childish.

‘You are my poison You are my poison

Again, the infinite members were embarrassed; Sunggyu is still by his wall, recovering by his mental breakdown dance.

Soon Hoya took it and danced the song, little bit free style with mixed Secret’s original choreographic, soon the other members joined, all their ears were red, Sungjong nodded along with the music, while Sunggyu stared at s’ dancing.

It was very awkward for the members dancing this ily and feminine, but the effort paid off.

Current score: 4 + 6 + 10 + 8 = 28points

^~^

‘Did you purposely choose lots of y concepts for the guys?’

Hye Su clapped her hands, “It was my members’ ideas, and this license idea was also theirs. However, I think it’s funny how they get dull and embarrassedly.”

‘Did you liked Sunggyu’s Ma Boy dancing with Eun Hee?’

Hye Su blushed, “Oppa had really cute y waves, we all agreed to give him 10 points. Because he had that cute funny face when he danced,” she giggled and hid her face with her hands.

‘Were you embarrassed by the dance Ma Boy?’

“Of course, I am!” Sunggyu nearly shouted, but spoke hard, “I mean I could die of embarrassing.”

‘Is it really embarrassing seeing your members dancing that ily?’

“We are men, we stare at females, not dancing the same, except Sungjong, he has feminine features.”
“Wait, did I said stare at females, please cut that out or she will be mad if I said that,” Sunggyu pleaded the production crew.

*MCs: He is so in troubles later.*

^~^

{Fourth song: Volume up – 4Minute}

“When are you stopping with y concept, it’s awkward for doing those dances!” the members whined.

 

“nareul cheoeum, bwasseul ttaen
nundo mot ttaesseot deon
neo uh uh uh uh, neo uh uh uh uh
shwib dago, shilh damyeo
dwi eseo nae yaegil hae
eh eh eh eh, Why ai ai ai ai”

 

“When you first saw me, you couldn’t take your eyes off of me
Uh uh uh uh you, uh uh uh uh
You talk about me and say you don’t like me because I’m too easy behind my back
Eh eh eh eh why”

None of the members dared, they were extremely embarrassed, Hye Su whispered to Eun Hee’s-and Ji Sun’s ear, they nodded and walked to the stage.

They grabbed a certain person, Ji Sun grinned mischievous and took Dongwoo’s hand and Eun Hee took Woohyun’s hand.

They stood there, the girls stood behind dancing as back up, Dongwoo snapped his fingers and got it and danced as really dancer, Woohyun was a bit slower and danced along with Dongwoo’s dance.

Current score: 4 + 6 + 10 + 8 + 8,5 = 36,5 points

{Fifth song: Diva – After School}

‘I love my boy (Ohh yeah)
I love my boy (I love you my boy)
I love my boy (Doo do do doo do doo do)
I love my boy (I love you my boy)’

This time all the boys got excited, because this wasn’t a y concept, they actually danced messily and funnily, the girls laughed, Sungjong was blinking shocking.

Current score: 4 + 6 + 10 + 8 + 8,5 + 8,5 = 45 points

“As you noticed, you got already a total score of 45 points; you have five songs to go and 40 points to go.”

“We don’t need our maknae, we managed ourselves,” Woohyun joked.
“Hyung that’s mean!”
“Man those suits are so thick,”
Dongwoo put the animal PJs to his hip, Haneul and Hye Su covered Eun Hee’s-and Ji Sun’s eyes, “Yah are you crazy!” Sunggyu nagged on him.
Dongwoo blinked innocently, “What did I wrong?”

“Ji Sun and Eun Hee are just sixteen!” Woohyun nagged as well, “What’s wrong, I just-“

He looked at his top, he wore only a tank top, quickly he put it good and put his hoodie up, “NOTHING HAPPENS!” he shrieked and laughed.

*MCs: He is really babo. Forgetting two girls are underaged.*

Dongwoo quickly went to the maknaes-line and apologized his mistake, the girls didn’t even saw it, because it happened so fast of covering face.

{Sixth song: Touch – Miss A}

“JYP

dadhin nae gaseumeun, nugu do sarang halsu ga eobtda
geureohke mideot neunde, eoneusae nae gaseumi yeolligo isseo
gudeun nae gaseumeun, dashi neun seolle ilsu ga eobtda
geureohke mideot neunde, neoreul bolttae mada nae gaseumi ttwi eo”

 

“JYP
No one can love my closed heart
That’s what I believed but at some point, my heart is opening
My hardened heart can never get a rush again
That’s what I believed but every time I see you, my heart beats”

L decided to dance it with his unique way, s tilting their heads, “There goes his visual face,” Woohyun snorted.
Haneul felt bad and helped L a bit and danced next to him.

L smirked, the girls got surprised, when L took the lead and danced perfectly along with Haneul’s dance skills, even Haneul got shocked, he grabbed her hand and swirled her elegantly and she fell perfectly in his arms.

His twist, the girls and the boys shocked and kept intensely and attentive stared at the performance.

 Current score: 4 + 6 + 10 + 8 + 8, 5 + 8, 5 + 9 = 54 points

Infinite hugged and patted L’s back of that high score, L smirked, “All my idea,” Ji Sun snickered, “Nice trick, however you all need 31 points to get that 85 points.”
Woohyun said, “I will get 10 points like Sunggyu hyung,” Eun Hee said, “Well good luck with this song.”

Sungjong said, “Why cannot I play,” the girls unison said, “Because you are way higher level with girls’ group dancing,” Sungjong nodded.

{Seventh song: Twinkle – TaeTiSeo}

“The twinkle, twinkle

The twinkle, twinkle

 

sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona?

nune hwak ttwi janha

be ire ssayeo isseo do

naneun twinkle tiga na

 

ttan saram deuldo da

bit naneun nareul joha hae

kkeut kkaji gyeonggye haeya hae

boseogeul humchin neo janha

 

neul naye gyeoteul jikyeo jwo

nae juwiman maen dora

nuneul tteji marajwo

nae maeryeoge bbajyeo”

 

“The twinkle, twinkle The twinkle, twinkle

 

* Even if I hide it, I twinkle – what to do?

It catches the eye instantly

Even if I’m covered with a veil

I obviously twinkle

 

Other people like the twinkling me too

You need to take caution till the end

You’re the one who stole this gem

 

Always protect my side, only linger around me

Don’t take your eyes off me

Fall into my charm”

Woohyun stepped quickly in, he smirked, “I will get that 10 points!”
“Maybe, if Sunggyu danced with you along with someone else, because TTS got three members,”
Hye Su gave a hint away to him.

Sunggyu got it and stood as well, Sungyeol finally jumped as well.

They danced perfectly the same choreographic as TTS’s live performance, which it definitely gave it a full score.

Current score: 4 + 6 + 10 + 8 + 8, 5 + 8, 5 + 9 + 10 = 64 points

{Eight song: The Reason I Became A Witch - NS Yoon-G}

‘You know we’re done
It’s over now
This is not a pay back
This is my return’

Dongwoo and Hoya took that song, not covering, but totally freestyle, the girls clapped, because it was amazing how fast they improvised the dance for this song.

Current score: 4 + 6 + 10 + 8 + 8, 5 + 8, 5 + 9 + 10 + 8, 7 = 72, 7 points

{Ninth song: Queen – Son Dam Bi}

‘Oh Ladies~
This is your story’

No one dared to come out, Hye Su stepped in; she showed her charismatic wink and danced.
Since she was the tallest of her group, the ‘Loving U’ clothes that she wore, and the heels made her legs longer.

Soon the other girls came as well, danced as back-up dancers; the boys were shocked how fast the girls formatted, Sunggyu as well joined, while saying, “There goes my sanity,” he uttered.
Infinite decided to join as well, even Sungjong.

Everyone laughed and danced for fun, again, they got full 10 points, because they joined without hesitating, well after Hye Su joined as first.

Current score: 4 + 6 + 10 + 8 + 8, 5 + 8, 5 + 9 + 10 + 8, 7 + 10 = 82, 7 points

“Whoa, umma has nice legs,” Sungyeol said, but received soon a hit by Sunggyu, “Don’t you dare looking on my wife’s legs.”
The girls giggled cutely.

“We are so close to the needed score!” Dongwoo jumped.

“When can we put those outfit out, we are sweating as animals,” L waved with his arm, “Awh, but we like those outfits, we picked personally!”

“Why am I lion then?” Dongwoo asked, “Because you are really powerful rapper,” Ji Sun said, “So you picked that outfit?” Dongwoo pointed to her.
She nodded.
“Why am I bunny?” Woohyun asked, “I picked, because you do that bunny aegyo a lot,” Eun Hee smiled, Woohyun hugged her, “Kamsahmida,” he said.

“You nagged first that you didn’t like it,” L snorted.
“But that’s because I didn’t know that Eun-ah chose this for me,” Woohyun showed a bit aegyo.
“I think Haneul chose mine,” Sungyeol said, “Mine as well,” L said, “Mine as well too!” Sungjong said.
Haneul nodded, “I have my reasons,” she giggled.
“I chose Dongwoo’s and Hoya’s outfit,” Sunggyu’s face lighted up, “Means you picked mine?” he hugged Hye Su.
She nodded.
“Okay, up to the tenth song! Can we have then a break?” Woohyun asked.
The girls nodded.

{Tenth song: Push Push – Sistar}

‘Push Push Baby, Oh Push Baby,
Push Push baby Just like SISTAR
Push Push Baby, Oh Push Baby,
Push Push baby (Made by brave Sound)’

The guys danced all of them, even Sungjong danced with it.
They were joking around and doing gags, the girls laughed, clapping and giving them a standing ovation.

Total score: 4 + 6 + 10 + 8 + 8, 5 + 8, 5 + 9 + 10 + 8, 7 + 10 + 10= 92, 7 points

The boys cheered and danced; “NOW for the perfect score, you forget the second part! That’s how you might get a higher points or maybe perfect score!” the girls giggled and played, ‘She’s Back’ all of them danced with big smiles, dancing in animals PJs.
Receiving a full score for dancing.

{To be continued}